Up North Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then our dinner arrived and as odd as it sounded with I ordered it, it was terrific -- a great combination of vegetables offset by the spicy Italian sausage -- I pointed out that I could not taste the anchovies. Darlene explained that the anchovies add a briny flavor that enhances the sausage flavor without a fishy taste. What do you know; I learned something new and unexpected.

After we polished off our pizza I ordered a second round of drinks and Darlene said, "Look, I don't want to suggest something that you think you might have to like or even agree with; after all it's your choice to make yourself comfortable."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok, I have a room in an old style boarding house. It's a big old Victorian with three rooms for men on the west side and four rooms for women on the east side. Mrs. Winter's quarters are in the middle and the upstairs is one large apartment that one of the professors rents for his wife and himself. It's a nice place but not fancy at all. Mrs. Winters is really old fashioned, if you have someone of the opposite sex in your room, she will throw you out -- she's a really nice woman, but strict. Two of the men's rooms are available, I think. All of the women's rooms are taken."

"Do you think I could take a look this evening?"

"I don't know why not," after we finished our drinks, Darlene gave me directions. Indeed it was a really well maintained two story Victorian complete will all the ginger bread trim and a large porch that ran all across the front of the house, it even had two swings and a half dozen chairs. I parked in front and we walked up on the porch.

Darlene said, "Stay here; she doesn't like strangers in the house" and went inside.

A few minutes later she returned with Mrs. Winters, a round woman in her later sixties I guessed. She had a flushed red face and was wrapped up in an old fashioned country house dress. She could have been any of a dozen women I grew up around. She looked me up and down then said, "What's your name son?"

"Jim Braun, Ma'am."

She waived me to a chair and sat down next to me before she said to Darleen, "I'll come get you when we're done honey, you go on now" and with that Darlene smiled at me and left. "Here's my policy son, I want to know something about you before I take you into my home, if I decide you're alright, I'll show you around -- fair enough?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

She wanted to know a lot, she asked me about my family, where I grew up, what I was studying and lots more. I answered her as honestly as I could, before I knew it we'd talked for nearly 45 minutes and the beginnings of evening were starting to show up. Finally she said, "Shake my hand."

She turned her head a little and smiled up at me and saying, "You got a good firm handshake, I take it you like women?"

"Yes Ma'am, my mother is a woman ..."

She laughed and said, "Darlene was right, you are full of it ... come on let me show you around."

As we walked into the house she explained that she didn't care for strangers in the rooms and there was a small reception area with a couple of chairs and a small couch for visitors to sit and wait. She turned to her left and we went down a short hall and then right, there were three doors on the left evenly spaced, she opened the middle door. The room was large and comfortable with a big double bed on one of those high iron frames flanked by two small bedside tables, each with a matching lamp. The closet was small, but then I didn't need much, next to the closet was a very nice desk with a small lamp and to its left against the wall was a medium sized bookshelf and between there and the bed was a good sized four drawer dresser topped with a mirror. All in all, pretty nice and certainly all I would need.

"Ok so far?" she asked.

"Absolutely, looks great."

"Come on then."

We walked to the end of the hall and she knocked on the door -- hearing no response, she opened the door and we entered a medium sized bathroom with sink, mirror, toilet and a shower. Between the shower and wall was a tall closet which she opened showing me stacks of towels and wash cloths, at the bottom was a lean out bin for soiled linens.

She looked at me, I nodded and we went back into the hall and up to the reception area where she settled herself on the couch and I sat in a nearby chair. "Well that's the place. I supply clean linens, including sheets, wash every Monday, have your dirty linens in the bin. I expect that on your way to shower that you will wear a robe, I don't want to see anybody prancing up and down the hall in their altogether or just wrapped in a towel. Rent is due the fifth day of the month, one month in advance."

"Gosh, that seems fine to me."

"One more thing; normally I require two letters of reference, however, because Darlene recommended you all I'll need is the name of your Pastor and his telephone number. You told me you went to church regular with your folks, so I'll want to talk to him; any problem with that?"

"None at all, if you'll give me a pencil and paper I'll write that down for you and my Mom's phone number as well if you need to get a hold of her" and I did.

"Alright then, I'll go get Darlene for you."

A few minutes later she and Darlene came walking up the East hallway; Mrs. Winter smiled at me and wished me a safe drive home and left us. Darlene said, "Come on, I'll walk you out to your truck."

When we reached the truck, she stepped up to me, leaned in and kissed me again very nicely. I decided to be bold as it was pretty dark and slipped my hands under her pullover top and caressed the small of her back. She kissed me harder and our tongues began to mingle. I allowed my hands to slide upward and cupped the bottom of her large breasts, my thumbs softly rubbing the pressure points of her nipples. She took a deep breath, stepped back and gently pushed my hands down to my sides.

As she did, her hands rubbed the lump in my jeans and she gave my cock bump a nice squeeze and said, "You be careful going home, don't let that thing get in the way, Ok?"

I kissed her again and said, "I'll be back next week with my stuff, will you have room on your calendar for me -- pretty please?"

"I'm sure it can be arranged. If you stay overnight, maybe we can go to a movie and I can show you around town ..."

"It's a date."

She kissed me one more time, softly and walked back to the house. I watched her hips swaying so nicely in the dim light then climbed in the truck. As I drove away, I headed for the big Convenience Store at the edge of town, topped off the gas tank, got myself a big mug of hot, black coffee and called Mom. She reminded me it was after 8:00 pm, be careful on the way and to wake her when I got home -- I agreed to everything.

Once I got back on the road, I eased my zipper down and let my cock out into the evening air. I was hard, hard and it felt good to lightly stroke myself, dipping my finger in the precum as it oozed out, rubbing it over my cockhead. After a while my hard cock softened and I drove carefully through the night. I made good time and there was little traffic. I arrived home around 11:00 and quietly let myself into the house. I debated sleeping with Mom but I did not want to wake her, she needed her sleep. As I tried to slip by her bedroom she called my name saying, "Jimmy, I'm glad you're home. Come in here and sleep with me honey."

I piled my clothes on a bedside chair and slid into bed with Mom. She rolled over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Nice to have you home, did you have a good day?"

I told her all about my day including dinner with Darlene and finding a good room. She was pleased and said, "I'm so happy that things went well for you; but, I will miss you. You'll have to come home every now and then to keep your old Mom's pussy good and wet."

"Mom, making love with you is the best thing I do ... I love you and your sweet pussy."

As I spoke she ran her hand over my belly and through my pubic hair taking my cock in hand and stroking me firmly. "Tell me more about this girl and don't leave out any details."

So I told her all about Darlene and apparently my voice warmed and my cock got harder ... "Are you planning on having sex with Darlene?"

"Would you be mad at me if I did?"

"Good Lord no Son, that's the natural way of life. You need to find a good girl, a girl whom you find to be a good match for you both emotionally and physically. A girl you can't talk with is not good for your mind and a girl who doesn't love making love with you is a drain on your soul. Your Dad was the best, he was a pleasure just to sit and talk with and he was a joy sexually, he loved doing anything and everything with me, I miss him every day."

"Mom I think you'll like her, she's really pretty, got a great figure and she's a terrific kisser. I can't report on anything else, but if you don't mind too much, I could fill you in on all the rest as I learn?"

"I would love for you to share that part of your life with me; you know you can trust me to keep your secrets and all of the juicy details to myself. Now, if you dick gets any harder it might explode, why don't you get over here and give me a good hard fucking so we both can get some sleep."

"I may cum right away Mom, your hand on my cock feels great and I'm as horny as I can be ..."

She tossed back the sheet and leaned down taking my cockhead in her mouth, running her tongue around and around as she jacked my shaft firmly. She lifted her head saying, "Go on and give me your load honey, then we can take our time and enjoy it more."

She fastened her mouth on me again and began sucking and stroking, I gushed almost immediately, shooting several cum ropes into her mouth. As I did I could see her gulping down my cum through the star-bursts in my eyes, after a moment she went back to sucking and stroking and I firmed up again -- thanks to the gifts of youth.

She sat up laughing softly, "Son ... that girl has you riled up for sure. It felt like you shot a quart in my mouth; it was all I could do to keep up." Then she leaned back down and kissed my cockslit before she fell back and spread her legs ... "Come on big boy, give me some of that nice hard dick."

And I did; she was hot as molten iron and wet as the swamp. No matter who I come to know, her pussy will always be the best. We made love for a good long time, she climaxed three times and I left her with a final fiery gush of cum before we fell asleep in each other's arms.