Up North Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, I'm Olivia Braun, this is my sister Rae... do you have my son here?"

"Oh Mrs. Braun, please come in, come on, I've got coffee on and I can bring you up to date on Jimmy."

Rae and Livy hurried in and were seated at the kitchen table. As they sat Ida thought that it was a strange set of circumstances that had Jimmy's mother sitting in the chair where she sat sucking Jimmy's big fine cock not too long ago; but then that was life.

"Can I get you a coffee?" Ida said.

Olivia said, "I'd much rather see Jimmy if you don't mind."

"Honey, I looked in on him just about 30 minutes ago and he's sleeping. His girl Darlene spent the night looking after him. Would it be alright if we let him rest a bit while you ladies had a coffee and I told you what I know?"

Rae smiled her big smile and said, "That would be fine, thank you for hospitality. Livy - just sit tight a bit and we'll go see him." Olivia relaxed a little but it was clear that "a bit" should not be too long.

Ida scurried around getting coffee, sugar and crème and as they drank she told there everything that she knew. She did leave out that when she looked in Darlene was under the covers with Jimmy.

"By the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd just call me Ida, Mrs. Winters is to formal."

And with that a parade formed through her apartment and down the hall to Jimmy's room. Ida opened the door softly and the women filled the room. It was filled with morning light and they could see Jimmy's chest rising and falling softly under the covers as well as Darlene's white blond hair strewn over his shoulder.

Olivia went quietly to his side of the bed and leaned in kissing him on the forehead while Rae and Ida formed up on Darlene's side. Livy gently patted his shoulder and whispered "Jimmy, Jimmy, honey wake up sweetie."

As Jimmy stirred Darlene stretched and the covers fell away from her exposing her bare breasts as she rubbed her eyes and looked at Jimmy.

Seeing the strange women in the room Darlene said in a startled voice, "Shit!!" and she quickly retrieved her fallen covers.

Jimmy's eyes popped open and he said, "Mom, Aunt Rae - what are you doing here?"

. . .

"Mrs. Winters was kind enough to escort us since you clearly couldn't be bothered to call me and tell me you'd nearly been killed by a drunk driver!"

"Mom, take a breath... I intended to call you today, but by the time Ida got me home and Darlene came in to look after me it was really late and I was not dead; therefore today would be fine."

I patted the bed beside me and said, "Sit down and say hello, I am glad to see you."

Mom smiled and sat next to me running her fingers through my hair and lightly touching my scrapes and bumps; at the same time Aunt Rae leaned over Darlene and said, "Honey, are you Ok?"

Mom seemed to acknowledge Darlene for the first time as she turned to Aunt Rae and said, "Yes Ma'am I'm fine just a little embarrassed right now."

Aunt Rae patted her shoulder and said, "No need to be embarrassed, it's not the first time I've found Jimmy with a naked girl." She tugged at the covers and said, "Here now just let me get a look at you."

She pulled the covers away revealing Darlene's body... "My or my, Livy take a look at this girl, she is a true beauty." As mom looked over Darlene blushed from her knees to her nose, a pretty rose blush and with the covers down my cock caught the cool air and began to harden and stand tall.

Mom laughed a warm soft laugh, "Jimmy, from the look of your dick, this pretty girl has your attention, wouldn't you say so Rae?"

Aunt Rae smiled and reached over taking my hard cock firmly in hand and said, "Livy, your boy is as hard as a rock; do you suppose we should step out and let these children have some privacy?"

They both stood and Mom said, "I'm glad to meet you Darlene, perhaps the next time we can all sit down and visit for a while. In the meantime, you kids enjoy each other. We'll be back in an hour or so."

And in just a few seconds they both left. Darlene buried her face in my chest and saying, "Oh my God, I am so embarrassed. Your mother and aunt saw me completely naked! And, can you believe it; they just gave us permission to fuck... oh my God."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing which caused Darlene to punch me in the chest and say in a strained voice, "Damn it Jim, what are you laughing about?"

"Sweetheart, if they disapproved for any reason, you would have known all about it - they love me and they are not mad, just a little frightened I suspect. You being naked and in bed with me gave them something else to think about... and I guarantee you that they approve of you!"

"Really... I mean, if that was my mother the building would be on fire and you would be the worse person on the planet... how can you be so sure?"

"On this you can trust me - if they were angry you'd be outside and Mom would be screaming her head off; instead you are supposed to make sweet love to me and help me get well."

Darlene snuggled in closer and I began to caress her breasts, lightly tweaking and pinching her nipples. She responded by reaching down and fondling my balls and softly stroking my hard cock. In just a few minutes she was moaning and said, "If they're out in the hallway listening I'll just die."

"No Honey, I'm sure they're out for coffee... come up here and straddle my face I want to taste your pretty pussy..."

She pushed the covers away and turned carefully placing her knees beside my head and squatted down so that I could easily kiss and suck her pussy lips as I caressed her bottom, rubbing her cheeks and lightly fingering her ass crack. She began to work her hips pressing herself into my mouth.

At the same time she began to lustily suck my cock and massage my balls, her mouth was hot and very wet as she plunged up and down on my cock. In all the excitement I worked her clit and slit with my tongue, sucking her clit until she began to quiver and shake and gush her womanly juices onto my face and into my mouth. As her orgasm lessened, the deep burn began moving from within my body and rushed up my cock stem pulsing streams of cum into her mouth and throat.

As I reveled in the sweet warm euphoric wave the big cum brought, I could hear her sucking and swallowing my jizz, it was truly sweet. At the same time Mom and Aunt Rae quietly closed the crack in the door where they had been watching and smiled at one another. Aunt Rae whispered to Mom, "Livy, you did a great job teaching that boy to eat pussy and that girl is one fine cocksucker!"

Mom smiled and replied, "Did you see how easily she took Jimmy all the way down her throat? You're right not only is she really pretty, she knows what to do with my boys' big dick!" The sisters took a nice long walk returning in just over an hour; when they opened the door I was alone in my room.

12