Up North Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick check of the refrigerator and I made a dash to the grocery picking up everything I'd need to make spaghetti, a nice salad, garlic bread and then to the liquor store for a few bottles of Chianti. Back home I chopped, braised, sliced, mixed and started cooking. Bread was sliced and spread with fresh garlic butter; the salad was completed, tossed and placed in the fridge covered - whew, I was bushed and I decided a nice long shower was in order before Mom got home. I stripped, shaved, brushed my teeth and eased into the big shower in Mom's bath ... aaaah.

I gave myself a good soapy scrub then rinsed allowing the hot water to sooth and relax me. I was leaning against the shower wall letting the hot water bounce off when the door slid open and Mom said, "Hey baby, would you like some company?"

There she was, my pretty little Mother ... just over 5'3" and slender; all her parts and pieces were perfect. Her skin tone is a light brown like Grandma's, her breasts are the size of very large pears with dark coco colored areoles and her nipples were fully extended, pointing up at me, her belly as flat as a teenagers, her legs shapely, her puss covered with a thick curly brown muff with just the hot red edges of her vulva peeking out and her bottom is as round and firm as a young girls ... it seemed like ages since I'd seen her naked and I didn't want to miss a thing. Mom laughed saying, "Honey, I look just like I did the last time you saw me naked." Then she threw her arms around me and hugged me tight.

I hugged her back as I leaned down to kiss her sweet lips. She allowed her tongue to probe and tangle with mine and we pressed ourselves together. My cock grew hard and hot as she leaned back she reached down and grasped it firmly, then bent down and kissed my cockhead saying, "Damn glad to see you too!"

We were laughing and touching each other all over and I turned her to the shower seat, knelt in front and pressed my mouth to her furry pussy, my tongue seeking her vaginal slit pressing it open and savoring her womanly taste. As I licked and probed she moved against me softly holding my head in her hands, stroking and kissing the top of my head. Soon I began to suck and gently flick my tongue against her clit until she locked my face firmly against her mound holding me tightly as she gently convulsed against me. The shower began to run from warm to cool as she released me and we rinsed quietly stepping out into the bathroom proper.

Mom handed me a towel and softly kissed my lips saying, "Baby that was very nice thank you." Then she stroked my hard shaft and said, "Mamma will take care of this a little later, can you wait?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am a good waiter - I can wait. It's just really nice to be home."

"It's really nice to have you home, as soon as I turned into the drive I saw your pretty new truck and when I came in the house I smelled the sauce cooking ... then found you in the shower, very, very nice. By the way, you don't have to dress; your robe is hanging on the back of the bedroom door."

I sat on the toilet and watched how she carefully dried herself, particularly enjoying how she fluffed and toweled her furry pussy dry. "I see that you let it grow back ..."

"Honey, without you here to shave me it became a lot of trouble and more than a little risky. I sure didn't want to knick myself down there."

"Makes sense to me besides, you have lots of pretty curls on your pussy."

With a quick sprinkle of powder we were dressed and off to the kitchen, where the pasta was tossed into the big pot, wine was opened and supper was underway. I always marvel that my little mother can eat like a truck driver and never seem to gain an ounce. After salad, wine and spaghetti, Mom started a fresh pot of coffee and I washed up the mess. With fresh coffee, we adjourned to the living room and sat side by side on the sofa as I brought her up to date on my life, the truck and school. It was very nice.

We talked about things missed and brought each other up to date, watched a little TV and then to bed. As we snuggled together Mom said, "I hope it's alright with you that we get a good night's sleep, I'm filling in half a day for Edna tomorrow then you are all mine!"

I kissed her neck and we snuggled together, drifting off to sleep. I woke in the pre-dawn darkness with a need to pee and a hard-on that was firmly planted between Mom's butt cheeks. I carefully extricated myself from the bed and went as quietly as possible into the bathroom, closing the door softly so as not to wake Mom. My dick was so hard I finally sat down on the seat pushing myself back to the tank, poking my cock down so that I could piss against the inside of the toilet. The more I pissed the softer my cock became, thank God. Back in the bed I snuggled against Mom's back when she rolled over saying, "Do you suppose we could have a quickie before I shower?"

Then she giggled and planted kiss on my chest as she worked her way down to my cock, taking it into her mouth, she was so hot and wet. I was stone hard in seconds as she suckled me, loving my shaft and cockhead with her tongue as she bobbed her way up and down. Then she popped off my cock and rolled onto her back spreading her legs wide, she said with a smile in her voice, "Climb up her and fuck me big boy!"

It was a command I was happy to obey. Between her legs I took my cock in hand and slid the cockhead up and down her slit feeling the sticky wetness from the night and this morning's new drool. Slowly I began to ease into her when she said, "Oh baby, don't be sweet. It's been months since I've had you big cock inside me. I want you to give me a good pounding, come on now get in there and rock me baby!"

She growled way down low and shoved her ass up to me as I jammed all eight inches as far into her as I could slamming my pelvis against her mound. She grunted loudly and said, "Yeah baby, that's the way Momma wants it!"

I rested my elbows on the mattress so that I could grasp her butt cheeks in my hands squeezing them hard as I drove into her repeatedly. Her pussy was so slick and wet that it leaked down the crack of her ass allowing the middle finger on my right hand to penetrate her rectum an inch or so. Knowing she had forbidden such intrusions stimulated me and my toes grabbed the sheets powering me even more as we slammed into one another again and again.

All the while she was growling and grunting until she squeezed her legs around me as tightly as she could trying to weld her body to mine as she rode out an intense orgasm ... "Oh God Yes ... fuck your Momma baby, yes, yes, yes ... Oh God ..."

I don't know why but I didn't cum, the burn was there and the need was growing. As she relaxed, I gathered her legs in my arms pinning them against her body opening her bottom up completely and continued to pound her pussy, the sloshing sounds of our coupling filled the room along with the hammering of my heart and mother's repeated cries of 'Yes, yes, yes ..."

Suddenly I began to cum. I pinned her to the bed and ground my crotch into to her as I pressed my cockhead against her cervix and filled her vaginal vessel with baby batter. In the end I had her crushed to the bed with her pussy drooling fluids into a puddle on the bed. "Baby ... baby ... hey, Jimmy honey, come on honey relax and let me breathe a bit," she said very softly into my ear.

The red haze began to retreat as I rolled off. My cock was still hard and made a distinct pop as it came out of her pussy standing wet, red and proud. Mom rolled onto her side softly rubbing her hip, the she hugged me and placed a number of wet kisses on my nipples, chest and neck. Finally she patted my belly and said, "Now that's what I call a power fuck - thank you baby, it was perfect. If I can walk I'll get up here in a minute and take a shower."

When I'd caught my breath I kissed her on the mouth, slid my arm under her and rolled us off the bed and her into my arms. "Come on sweet girl, baby boy is gonna' give you a bath!"

It was an otherwise quiet weekend, lots of sweet sex with mom; Aunt Rae and Uncle Clyde were off somewhere doing something, I was never clear what exactly they were up to. It was nice being alone with my loving mother and her sweet pussy.

Then it was back to school and lots of work. I was determined to make the Dean's List and although the work was much more difficult than community college I just put my nose down and pushed through. As always a lot of work and a little bit of brain power got me through just fine. Ida was sensitive to my study needs and made herself available every now and then giving me all the mossy pussy I wanted as well as several good sucks.

I thought about Darlene often but there was no news on that front, when December came Ida told me her room rent came in the mail but no letter or other note. Darlene was becoming a mystery. In my quiet times I thought of her pretty smile and her beautiful body all white with marbled alabaster tits standing so large and firm. Those were usually the times I found myself knocking on Ida's door and seeking relief in her hot wet mouth. Ida's mouth was amazing, she would take out her false teeth and swallow my big cock down into her throat all slippery and steamy hot, her tongue was magical.

I had just finished my last final exam of the semester when driving to my room I saw Darlene's pretty blue Volkswagen Beetle parked in front of the house. I found myself smiling a big goofy smile as I looked forward to seeing her. She met me just as I reached the porch slamming into me with a super tight hug.

I hugged her right back lifting her off her feet ... "Boy have I missed you!"

"I've missed you too Jim!" She had a fragile soft smile on her face and it worried me ... "Are you Ok?" I asked and she nodded saying, "Come on inside; we'll go to my room, I'm sure it will be Ok."

She held my hand tightly as we walked to her room and then locked the door tightly. I watched her carefully take of her coat and gloves, folding them neatly. She smiled a soft smile at me and said, "Would you make love to me Jimmy?"

"Are you sure you are all right?" I asked.

She stepped closely to me and said, "I've denied myself too long, I want you right now, but only if you do too!"

I kissed her and began tossing my clothes onto the bedside chair; she laughed a soft sweet laugh. When we were both naked she hugged me tightly pressing her large breasts into my chest, her hard nipples burrowing into my flesh ... "Come to bed with me and do everything to me, everything you've ever wanted to do, don't hold back." Her voice was soft and urgent.

She pulled back the covers on her bed tossing them all the way to the end and then positioned herself in the middle with her legs thrown wide apart her bright pink vaginal lips shined wetly as her pussy gaped open slightly revealing a clear pink hole that called to me. I found myself salivating as I knelt between her legs and began sucking and kissing her soft white thighs, working my way up to her wet hole. Finally I opened my mouth and sucked her into my mouth, my tongue licking and probing her depth as she called out, "Oh my God, Jimmy never stop, eat my pussy ..."

I slipped her legs over my shoulders and buried my face in her blond pussy savoring the sweet juices that poured into my mouth. In what seemed like mere seconds she grasped my head and pulled me even more tightly between her legs as I continued to suck and gently chew her large clit. Her body ratcheted up in an arch as she attempted to get more of herself into my mouth. She convulsed against my face, her fluids poured from her body and down my chin. Suck, lick and swallow as I might the flow was too heavy to get it all.

As she relaxed I moved up her body kissing her abundant breasts, sucking her pebble hard nipples and then kissing her soft lips sharing lots of girl cum with her. She eagerly sucked my tongue and licked my face consuming her fluids hungrily. As her need began to soften, I pulled back and drove my cock into her with one mighty shove, slamming my pelvis into hers. I felt my cockhead bang into her cervix and her head snapped back, air exploding from her mouth in a rush.

Her blue eyes were bright and fevered as she grabbed my head in her hands and began to kiss me in frenzy, after a moment she said, "Oh damn Jimmy, fuck me hard, real hard baby!"

The red haze had come over me again and I responded by using my body as a piston, driving my cock into her as hard as possible over and over and over. The sounds of our coupling were the sounds of two animals in heat tempered by the juicy slosh of her tight pussy. We fucked like this for well over an hour, the bed swaying and jumping, her cries were hot and fevered and I heard myself grunting from exertion.

She came several times, each time trying to hold me in place; instead I pushed her legs up to her shoulders and hammered into her like a jack-up drilling rig. There was something genuinely primal about our coupling. I shot loads of cum into her, at least three times I felt the burning explosions until at last I could not continue and collapsed on top of her.

We lay together soaked in sweat and cum until she said, "Jimmy, you're crushing me, roll over baby." I rolled off to her side feeling my cock slide out and plop against her leg. She remained on her back with her legs splayed widely, I could smell the intense aroma of sex radiating off our bodies. She put her arm under my head and pulled me into her breast and we fell asleep.

I awoke about 8:30 in the evening, she was sleeping soundly. Because it was the end of the semester there was no one else on the girl's side of the house so I felt safe going down the hallway to pee naked. I quietly went out the door and had a nice pee in the bathroom before carefully washing my cock and crotch. As I left the bathroom Ida was standing in the hall ... "I see you've found Darlene and by the look of your dick, she found you."

Then she laughed and patted my chest saying, "Don't worry honey as far as I'm concerned you can fuck'em in the hall and leave'em piled on the floor. You'll do no wrong me with honey; but you be careful. I don't think Darlene is going to stay. You take care of your heart sweet boy." And then she kissed me on the cheek and patted my bottom as she went back to her rooms.

I slipped back in the room quietly and locked the door. As I walked to the bed she stirred and closed her legs turning on her side toward me, still asleep. Her lips were full and beautiful, I could not resist as I softly began to rub my cockhead against her lips. As I became harder her mouth opened slightly and I pushed gently so that my cockhead slid into her mouth against her tongue. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me surprised. I took her hand and held it to my balls, pushing deeper into her mouth. Like the good girl she was she began to lick and suck as I short stroked back and forth in her mouth. She fondled my balls and stroked my shaft with her soft fingers and increased the suction until I held her head and pushed my cock deep into her throat shooting thick strands of cum into her belly. She softly sucked the last few drops out and then pulled off my cock, holding my cock firmly she kissed my cockslit and gave it a final lick.

"Well that was a surprise, I've never woken up with a dick in my mouth before - you're the first." She smiled and I could see little flecks of cum on her lips. I leaned in and kissed her fully. She laughed saying, "Dear God Jimmy, do you ever get enough?"

I rolled her to her back and spread her legs leaned down and began lustily eating her beautiful pink pussy. Our mixed juices gave it a musty flavor and I concentrated on her clit until she quickly came to an orgasm squeezing my head between her legs and groaning out her pleasure. After a little time she lay back and looked at me saying, "Let's take a shower and change the sheets these are pretty sticky."

We went naked down the hall into the shower where we carefully washed each and every part and crevice of the other; I even cleaned her rectum very carefully thinking that should be my next site to explore. When I did, she leaned forward and spread her cheeks widely giving me complete access. Her anus was beautiful, a tight little bud pristine in its pink perfection. Back in her room we changed the sheets and dressed. The pretty girl was hungry and we went out for pizza and beer. We ate with the same lusty abandon that we'd made love with. Afterward we sat quietly smiling and nuzzling each other like the lovers we were.

On the way back she said, "Baby, I want to make love again, are you up for it?"

I laughed saying, "Maybe I could get a nap first?"

She snuggled against me and said, "You got it."

In the room we stripped, and I marveled at her beautiful lush body. In bed we snuggled with her bottom firmly against my cock, my hands around her holding her breasts, off to sleep we went.

... ... ...

He stood looking at her with such sincerity, "Look I'm already a Sergeant, that's three promotions in my first three years and I'm learning an important trade. I can look after you. It's not like before when I had no prospects; I understand you saying no then. But now I can take care of you and Josh. Josh needs a father, you know he does ... please, I love you so much!"

She sat stiffly in the rocker, leaning back as though she could somehow fly away. Her hands were locked together, each finger squeezing the other tightly. Her face was impassive, inside she was all knots, her emotions tearing at each other. He dropped to his knees before her and took her hands in his, "Please marry me so we can be a real family and have a future together."

Her mother's said in a soft voice, "David's right dear, you've both worked so hard to improve yourselves, this would be good for everybody." Her father sat quietly on the sofa next to her mother, she knew he did not approve but he loved her and he wanted the best for both she and little Josh.

She looked up at David, so tall and proud in his uniform and said, "All right, yes I'll marry you." There was a quiet resignation in her voice that only her father heard. David reached down and captured her chin in his hand and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Hallelujah," he said enthusiastically.

"I can't wait to tell Mom and Dad, they'll be so happy too!" he said.

He held her hands again and kissed them saying, "I'll come by tomorrow afternoon and we work out all the details. We can be married after Christmas then you and Josh can fly back to Germany with me in January. I put in for married housing before I left ... it's gonna' be great!"

As he turned to leave her mother hugged him and walked with him to the front door. Her father leaned down and kissed her gently on the forehead and said, "He's trying to be a good man honey, give him a chance, I believe that you'll learn to love him ... it'll be good for you and Josh. The boy needs his father and I'm not getting any younger." As he turned he stopped and looked back saying, "We love you baby girl."

As the room emptied, a beautiful little blond haired, three year old boy ran across the room and climbed in to her lap snuggling into her arms sighing contentedly. She hugged him and kissed his head, rocking quietly as small tears ran down her cheeks, she looked far away.

As she rocked her son she thought back to her High School Senior Prom. She was just turning 18 and she wanted to experience all of life. David was one of the local High School basketball stars, she was so proud to be his girlfriend. After school dances they'd go the falls by the park and do all the things people their age wanted to do except complete sex, she was a good Catholic girl, so there was no intercourse.

Her girlfriends had explained how to jack-off a boy to calm him down and that really, "... it's just a kindness, they get so hard and so insistent, but once you get their dick in your hand you just rub it up and down until they squirt. If you want to, you can use your other hand to rub their balls, then they will squirt even quicker." And then everyone would laugh about how easy it was to calm a boy down.