Up North Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of dates she decided to let David have her breasts. She had very large breasts with bright pink nipples, soft white skin with lots of fine blue veining, she loved to rub them herself when she rubbed between her legs so she really liked it when David rubbed them. Finally she found it easier to take her blouse and bra off once they parked so that David could suck and nibble her breasts, it made her so wet. But, no fingers between her legs that was off limits. Buy the fifth date David had begun to unzip his pants and take his dick out so that she could rub it a little. She loved how it felt so hard but yet was so soft. David's dick wasn't all that big, but to her inexperienced hands it felt like a log. She even liked how it would drool as she rubbed and stroked it.

On their seventh date David said he wanted to cum or as he put it, "I gotta' bust a nut honey, can you squeeze me hard as you rub it?" and she did. She was amazed how much stuff squirted out onto her hand and arm, more importantly; she was excited by how much he liked it. The very next night after they'd gotten a bit to eat and parked by the falls, she asked him to pull his pants and underwear down so that she could get to his balls and dick more easily. Once they got into the back seat she had him lay down so that she could explore him completely.

There she was naked from the waist up, her large breasts swaying and jiggling as she rubbed, caressed and stroked his cock and balls. As he began to ooze precum, on a whim, she leaned down and licked his dickhead causing him to groan very loudly and immediately begin to squirt, some hit her in the face and she tasted it. This excited David so much that his dick stayed hard after he finished squirting. She was fascinated, more importantly she felt an electric tingle between her legs that was very satisfying.

The rest of their senior year, that was their pattern. Like an old married couple, two or three times a week they would go for a drive. She would get her top off allowing David to suck, nibble and play with her breasts as much as he wanted then he would drop his pants and she would fondle, rub, stroke and lick him to an explosive ejaculation. This would be followed by lots of kissing and then back home where she would seek even greater relief with her fingers. She was certain they were in love.

When the prom came David was prepared for more. At the dance they had a wonderful time dancing and laughing with their friends. She knew David spiked their drinks but the rush was exhilarating and she too wanted more. After the prom broke up David drove them to a small motel called The Grove, where he'd arranged a room. They both drank more on the way and when they arrived caution was thrown to the wind. Once in the room they undressed completely. David left the lights on, as he was fascinated by her pussy. He'd never seen one up close and he spent lots of time looking, touching and probing. She loved the attention and spread her legs as wide as possible so that he could explore wherever he wanted.

As the room spun David moved up between her legs and began to rub his cockhead across her pussy lips, after a moment he drove his cock all the way into her. There was a flash of pain and she cried out, still he continued to stroke in and out squirting in just a few seconds. He buried himself inside her groaning and grunting. She hoped for the great feeling she'd heard about, but there was none.

As he lay on top of her she fell asleep. Later she woke-up to David fucking her again and this time it felt rather good but she was too logy to really enjoy it and passed out again. David managed to cum inside her four times that evening leaving lots and lots of healthy sperm; she on the other hand really didn't have much fun. About four in the morning David woke her and they dressed and went off to meet their friends for an after prom breakfast. She was hung over and was groggy most of the rest of the morning.

Three weeks after prom, she missed her first period. Two months later she told her mother and then the doctor confirmed she was pregnant. Following graduation she planned to go to college, get a degree and see the world. Once the family found out she was pregnant, she told David. He was working for his father on the farm; he had few prospects and did not plan on college. Her father declared him "... a Goddamned bum" her mother cried, David's mother cried, David's father did not speak and David panicked deciding to take a road trip and disappeared for 6 months.

Shortly after David returned she gave birth to a health 7 pound baby boy. She named him Joshua; she'd always liked the name, it seemed to be strong and independent. As soon as she'd found out she was pregnant she enrolled in State University basic courses for the home bound. It allowed her to gain 27 hours of freshman college credit while she was pregnant and during Josh's first year. When he was a year old she made a deal with her parents that they would care for Josh while she completed her degree in teaching that way she would be able to look after the baby and herself no matter what. Her mother was not pleased but her father was very proud of her as he had watched her do the work at home and supported the decision.

David was gone again; off to the Army she'd heard. He wrote to her and Josh regularly but she never read the letters preferring to stay focused, she assumed he was well out of her life. Once at college she worked very hard, found part-time work and decided that if she found someone else to be in her life that she was going to enjoy sex but nobody, nobody was getting any pussy. Anything else was fine but there would be no pussy. She studied hard, worked and in her spare time read every sex book she could find. She learned about oral sex, anal sex, masturbation ... lots and lots of masturbation and the like. She was committed just not involved.

And then Jim Braun walked up to her desk and flirted with her. It had been a solid three years since she'd been with a man ... well, only with David ... and she was ready.

... ... ...

Jimmy woke up with his cock fully enlarged as Darlene softly stroked him, he was on his back and she lay on her side softly stroking and blowing warm air on his balls. He reached out and caressed her bottom, it was soft as a summer peach and yet firm. She slipped her mouth over his cockhead and began to lave and suck him. His fingers probed her butt cheeks lightly fingering her anus and softly parting her vaginal lips, she shifted to give him more access and he was able to slip two fingers inside her warm, wet pussy. He probed for that soft lump his mother loved him to massage and was successful.

Darlene rose up on her hands and knees never stopping her suckle, she lifted her leg and placed her knees on either side of his head opening herself completely so that he could finger fuck or eat her or both. Jim continued to massage the inside of her vagina enjoying the view of her bottom and her gaping pussy as well as her pleasure in his efforts. The more he worked her flesh the wetter she became. She worked her hands under his legs so that she could caress and squeeze his balls while she sucked. Finally the low deep burn began and his cock expanded even more as it prepared to send volleys of cum out the spout ... she sucked harder until he emptied his balls into her mouth.

She sat up and turned around facing him, working her way up his body she straddled his face and said in a low and sexy voice, "Say Mister, how about pussy for breakfast?"

"Oh yes please," he said and pulled her down onto his mouth. Concentrating on her swollen clitoris he brought her to a shuddering climax in just a few minutes. She gushed into his mouth, he responded by powerfully sucking her orifice to drain her as quickly as possible. After a moment she slid down beside him and laid her head on his chest, he pulled up the covers and they slept in each other's arms again.

When they woke it was nearly 10:00 am; she kissed him and they stretched. "God I'm hungry," she said.

"Me too," Jimmy replied, "let's clean-up and go eat." Boldly the two lovers walked naked down the hall to the bathroom and enjoyed cleaning one another with great care, as they came out Ida Winters stood waiting.

Darlene was startled saying, "Mrs. Winters I can explain ..."

"No bother child, I'd have to be deaf not to have heard you two fucking your brains out!"

Darlene blushed while Jimmy laughed ... "So, are you two hungry?"

Jim said, "Yes Ma'am, we're about to go out for breakfast."

"I'm guessing you both want to spend the rest of the day in bed is that right?"

Jim laughed and said, "Yes Ma'am, I expect so."

"Well, go put on your robes and slippers and come in to my kitchen, I'll feed you ... no arguments."

With that Ida turned and went into her apartment. Darlene blushed saying, "Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't worry about it, Ida is really very nice. She cares about you and me," said Jim.

Just after Darlene walked into her room she spun around, looked piercingly at Jim and said, "Jim Braun, have you been fucking Mrs. Winters too?"

Jim threw his hands into the air, smiled a big smile and said, "Yup, guilty as charged!"

"Oh my God, Jim ... I don't know what to think. Jesus Jimmy, she's got to be in her 60's ..."

"Yup, every bit," why he was grinning he did not know. "Here's the deal baby, I like her but I love you!"

Darlene sat on the bed dropping her head into her hands, "Oh my God ..."

"She's a nice woman Darlene and I'm glad I did it. She deserved a good time and I gave it to her. She's been real nice to me."

She got up, put on her robe saying quietly, "Go get you robe ... oh jeez."

... ... ...

Ida served a big breakfast of eggs, sausage, stewed apples, toast and coffee. Not much was said other than Jimmy and Darlene's quick "thank you" as she put the full plates in front of them. The food was good, the coffee strong and they were famished; it disappeared very quickly. Ida watched them eat with the satisfaction a cook enjoys knowing her would is truly appreciated. After she refilled their cups she sat down with them and said, "Darlene, did you tell Jim your plans?"

"Ah, no not yet," she replied.

Jim leaned back looking at the women and said, "I've had a sinking feeling since you met me on the porch, what's going on?" he asked in a soft voice.

Ida Winters stood up and said, "I've got some housekeeping to take care of, there's more coffee on the stove. You kids have your talk; I'll be back in a bit."

After she left the room, Darlene took a small sip of her coffee, breathed deeply and told Jim her story from start to finish. When she'd finished there were tears in her eyes. Jim sat very quietly for several minutes, finally he said, "Do you love David?"

"I don't know" she shook her head and continued, "but he is Josh's father and I believe he is a good person trying to do the right thing. In the end, it's probably the best thing for me to do."

"Will I see you again?" he asked quietly.

"Do you think that would be a good idea?" she asked.

"No, probably not, I guess ... When are you leaving?" he asked.

"Tonight I think, I should have left yesterday but I couldn't leave you yet."

He reached out and took her hand in his asking, "So, what now?"

"Take me back to bed Jimmy; I want more memories of you," she said in a small, soft voice.

They held hands and walked back to her room. Mrs. Winters stepped into the kitchen having listened from the other side of the door in the living room. She felt a real sadness for the two and their situation as she cleaned the kitchen and continued her day.

... ... ...

They rested in each other's arms having made love quietly and softly for nearly an hour. They were sated yet still hungry. She began to kiss him gently and softly, he returned her kisses in kind it, was sad and sweet. After a time she stopped looking into his eyes deeply she said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, anything I can do ..."

She seemed a little reluctant and hesitated.

He moved back, reached in taking her nipples firmly in each hand saying, "Ok lady, you better spit it out before I twist these sweet little nubbins right off!"

She laughed and shook her breasts a bit as if enticing him to pinch and twist away before saying, "Ok, you may think I'm a pervert; have you ever given a girl butt sex?"

He sat up and slapped his hand over his mouth, "Oh my God woman, you are a twisted pervert!"

She started blushing and he roared with laughter before saying, "Yes Ma'am, I have indeed put my pecker up the old pooper. It was lots of fun and you are not a pervert, you are wonderful. If you would like, I would love to fuck you up the butt!"

She slapped his arm as she laughed, "You are such a prick!"

"Yes, but I prefer to think of myself as a full service prick!"

Jim positioned himself beside her and had her turn onto her tummy, he marveled at her full hard bottom, soft yet very firm. He spent some time caressing each cheek, kissing and softly massaging each lovely moon. As he did that he quietly eased her legs apart into a wide "vee" completely exposing her lush pussy and opening up her butt cheeks so that her sweet pink butt hole was fully exposed.

She lay quietly, enjoying the attention and his caresses. Finally he leaned down and began to kiss her bottom and the inside of her thighs, trailing his tongue across her tender flesh, across her full pussy lips and up the 'taint. At last he began to tongue and probe her anus, getting it very wet. He sucked and licked her until a hot rush swept her body from top to bottom. As this happened she groaned loudly and lifted her bottom hoping to get even more attention from his insistent tongue.

Finally he began to work his fore finger into her bottom; using his saliva as the lubricant he worked it in past the second knuckle then back and forth until she relaxed and her breathing began to quicken. He leaned down kissing her soft flesh and added another finger and after a time a third. By then she was making soft moaning sounds and lifting her bottom up to meet the thrust of his fingers. Leaving his fingers fully imbedded in her rectum, he scooted up to her face and said, "Suck me baby, suck me real good and get me really wet!"

She smiled at him saying, "Oh Jimmy, it hurts and it feels good at the same time ... thank you honey!"

She opened her mouth and he pushed his throbbing cock half way in against her tongue. She closed her lips around his shaft and began to lave and suckle him using lots of saliva, as she sucked him he continued to work his fingers in and out of her with increasing frequency; each time twisting and pulling so as to open her a little more each time.

At last he pulled his cock from her mouth, leaned in kissing her with open mouth and lots of tongue. "It's time baby, turn over for me."

She rolled over onto her back and he spread her legs widely then lifted her bottom up and slid a pillow under her hips. He smiled at her and blew a kiss as he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and rubbed his drooling cockhead against her anus. With continuing pressure and a gently stroke he managed to push his crown past her sphincter about an inch. He said, "We're going to go slow and easy, but if it hurts too much you be sure to tell me, Ok?"

"It's going to be great Jimmy; you won't need to stop, I want you to be inside me where no one has ever been and no one but you will ever be, ever!" Her voice was quiet and soft, almost a purr.

Jimmy felt the exceptional tightness like a liquid glove squeezing his cock forcing it to shrink to fit as he worked his way all the way in until he felt his pubis flush against her cheeks, her pussy oozing girl fluids down upon his shaft and balls. It felt blazing hot and the need to stroke in and out with increasing speed was like an itch that seemed to fill his balls and cock. After a minute or two he grasped her hips and began to rock in and out until his rhythm was accented by the liquid sound of his cock penetrating her and his balls slapping against her ass.

She slipped her legs down from his shoulders and wrapped them tightly around his back, her feet interlocked. Then she pulled him down onto her breasts and pushed her tongue into his mouth where the two danced and probed. She was sucking his tongue forcefully as though she could keep him in her mouth forever. He rested on his elbows putting his hands under her shoulders and holding her tight against him as he continued to plunge in and out of her little pink hole - a hole that was gaping open and sopping wet from her secretions. They continued like this for what seemed like hours.

After a time he leaned back and helped her turn over onto her hands and knees, staying firmly embedded as she did so. He could see the sheen of perspiration over her body, her white blond hair was sweat soaked and she was pushing onto him like an animal to get more and more. Jimmy realized the he too was lost in the primal need to couple until he felt her begin to shake and her asshole clamped down on his cock in a vice like grip. She shouted, "Aaaah shit, shit, shit ... Sweet, sweet Jimmy, please cum in me, fill me up baby ... cum for me baby, cum ..."

Her words triggered his long suppressed need to cum, to send ropes of baby batter deep into her body and as the blazing hot liquid sped through his body he began to blow his cum deep into her bowel. When he was completely dry he fell back and away from her dragging his cock out of her ass. She fell forward and lay on her belly breathing heavily. In his position on the bed he could see her rectum gaping open as much as two inches and he watched a rivulet of cum begin to ooze from her bottom and slide down her pussy lips to puddle on the sheet.

They had exhausted each other, after a few minutes Jim moved up beside her, she snuggled into his arms and they slept. It was late in the day when they awoke; Darleen kissed him awake and they showered again, cleaning one another carefully. No words were spoken as they walked hand in hand back to her room. She took a laundry bag from the closet and began stuffing her bedding into the bag as Jimmy watched in silence.

When her bags were full and the room neat and clean they dressed and loaded her car. As the skies darkened and night began to fall they embraced and kissed lightly on the lips. Jim said, "You be real careful going home now ... and, if you ever, ever need anything please let me know." He started to say more but she pressed her fingers to his lips and said, "I know ..." Then she kissed him again, got into her car and drove away.

Ever since she'd met him on the porch he'd had an empty feeling, with her gone he felt much as he'd felt after his grandparent's funerals - sort of a sick empty feeling, as though the world was out of balance. He sat on the porch steps and wondered to himself if he'd truly loved that beautiful girl or had he just been infatuated ... in the end he wondered if he'd ever really know why he felt so sick at heart.

... to be continued ...