All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 04'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 10 years ago
No worries

I haven't read the other story; I'm intrigued. However, don't stop! I am really enjoying the writing. Keep it up!

orionstarpirateorionstarpiratealmost 10 years ago
Keep up the great work.

First of all, you are doing a great job in developing the characters and storyline. Keep up the good work.

Next, yes, there are some similarities to your story and that of Kita'thallia and you are wise to not read any more of that story so as to not influence yourself in the development of your story. That being said, remember, similar themes exist in all sorts of literature. There is a story I read on here about a machine that allowed someone to see back in time and also to "watch" what was going on anywhere at any time. This is very similar to a story by Arthur C Clark, but I am enjoying it here as well. Develop your story and keep going without fear. You are doing great and I want to continue the adventure. I will tell you now that there is already enough of a difference between yours and the Kita story that you need to keep going. I love the development and interaction of the four characters you have created and look forward to seeing where you will take them.

Best of luck and keep going!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Great going...

I'm enjoyed every chapter and looking forward to reading more. Thank you.

tazmuntazmunalmost 10 years ago
Good tail...take that however you want :)

Great story...more more...driving my furry desires nuts...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really enjoy this story. Keep it up. Hit wrong button on my vote way to low.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
A pleasure

It is such a pleasure to read something that is well plotted, well written, and well edited.

Have you written for other venues?

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayealmost 10 years ago
every day

I keep checking everyday for a new chapter. This is fantastic!!!!!!

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
I'm hooked!

Each chapter seems better than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story?!?

Sweet........ Baby.......... Jesus!!!!!!! How can one story be SO FREAKING GOOD?!?! This story is like true literature. I can clearly see the environment, inhabitants and all sorts of things based on your wonderful descriptions! If your story was crack, I'd be a damned addict! To hell with a five, I give this story a f-ing TEN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great story, however I think you should add at least one sex story in each of the chapters. Also some more furry inhabitants could join from the other island

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:0

Amazing story 10/10

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
Okay, a few things:

1. Yes, it is similar to Kita'thalla, but, honestly, there are some pretty distinct and noticeable differences, chief among them the 'multiple females' bit.

2. I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW CLOSE IT IS, KEEP WRITING.

Also, I doubt you'd be in danger of having your plot 'crossed' with Kita'thalla's in any way.

THEY still haven't fucked yet, while Liam 'Lucky Bastard' Carter here has already done the deed, and has two more lined up for him.

MOAR.

AI NEEDZ MOAR.

chas63chas63almost 10 years ago
Praise

Great story can not wait for further adventures of the four and how they develop as a family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mind blown

This story is without a doubt the best piece of sci-fi/adventure/action/erotica ive ever read. Drawn to the story and character development and it truly feels like a story rather than smut with a splash of backstory. KEEP THESE CHAPTERS COMING!!!!!!

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Dude "Clotilda"!? Seriously! You couldn't have just called her 'Klat' or something? She sounds like a medical condition now.

Anyhoo, great story so far. Love all the little details. Love the little sex-obsessed kitten. Now, onwards to next chapter...

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
another good one

So this was a good chapter. I liked the combat and the exploration of cultural differences. i realized I forgot to mention I'm still a bit confused about the tree trunk they are living in. Is it like 4-5 feet tunnel inside?

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
lmfao learn history

was the second wife of the Frankish king Clovis I, and a princess of the kingdom of Burgundy

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

still rated 5 star in my book.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

Good story and really not that close to Kita'thallia. Clotilda is one of the three fates. Keep writing!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
third time reading this story ;)

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it

Loving it

JC

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 9 years ago
I guessed it!

A chapter or two ago, when he was first looking for shorter names for the women, I thought "he should call the short one Clotilda!"

So I was quite pleased when he reached the same conclusion!

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2almost 7 years ago
great syfy

i am really enjoying this story you have created with all the details and cultural norms you have true talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Good!

What more needs said?

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Decision has been made

I have officially decided that the cats speak with a Khajiit accent and pronunciation

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A desicion

I concur with your statement. Khajiit accents abound!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Clotilda.

My third time through this masterpiece.

However, whenever I see the name Clotilda, I wince and want to close the device. Horrid, truly horrid.

TenouTenouover 3 years ago
@Anon

I know your feelings. Their original names are just three syllables, don't see the problem with them personally.

SirGReadALotSirGReadALotover 3 years ago
Poor choice for name

The name Clotilda certainly did not pass a focus group test! I even hate to read it and it sounds ugly.

I might use it on a slave, servant, or family member I disinherited, but never on a wife, mistress, girlfriend, or daughter.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519almost 3 years ago

Good story! I struggle with the Khajiit like names, Clotilda is an odd choice. It is not much easier to pronounce. I wish you had stuck with Elle.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Clotilda is pretty dumb choice. Not at all easier than her original one.

Also, kinda weird you'd name her after the last known slave ship to come to America.

I

ChromaticOrbChromaticOrbalmost 2 years ago

Your story and Kita'thalla may have similar tones but no worries, things are different enough that yours is for sure your own.

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

I like it.

People are people, wherever they're from.... Keep them adventures coming. Thank you.🙏🏼🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES