Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! That was close, Liam thought. He bobbed away from another punch and felt a kick hit him in the ribs hard enough to bruise them for sure. Suddenly, breathing was more difficult and he had to cover himself against half a dozen blows in rapid succession. He took them mostly on his arms but he was unable to answer them until she got cocky and tried for a roundhouse kick. Liam used his experience and cheated.

Tem'Ma'tel spun away from SarJ'ant, howling in pain. She brought herself back under control, covering her ribs, blocking a kick that staggered her several paces back, but her thigh throbbed and her leg nearly buckled under her. She had not expected the blow nor could she have anticipated how much pain it would cause. SarJ'ant had struck her on her recently healed wound. He could have more easily struck her abdomen. Of course, had he done so, she would have shrugged off the attack and finished her combination. SarJ'ant had more experience in fighting than she did and he had just taught her a lesson.

"Veteran of forty-three battles," she growled to herself, limping backward to gain some time.

She wasn't expecting that, Liam thought. Won't let her guard down again. She's still got the reach on you. She'll get most of her speed back soon, too. Get inside her kicks. Knock the breath out of her. Can't fight if she can't breathe.

Tem'Ma'tel launched her next attack with her fists, knowing SarJ'ant was slower. She caught him in the brow with her first punch and in the mouth with her second, but as she swung the third time he drove a sledgehammer into her ribs and bashed her in the muzzle with his forehead, stunning her long enough to escape beyond her reach and deliver a kick of his own, putting her on her ass.

Got to counter her speed, he thought. Too fucking fast to dance with.

His right eyebrow was split open, swelling and adding more blood to what already trickled from his cheek. His nose was bleeding too, he could taste it in his mouth, but she hadn't broken his nose. He could still breathe. He didn't think that would last long if he didn't end this quick, though.

Tem'Ma'tel's next attack came fast, a technique he had seen during a boarding action. She leapt past him, arm extended, hand aimed at his throat. He dropped his chin, feeling his lower lip split under the impact, but he did something she wasn't expecting. He grabbed her wrist. jZav'Etch didn't use grappling in their martial arts. With their claws and teeth, grappling was more dangerous for the one executing a hold than it was for the one being held. Humans had to muscle their way out of an opponent's grip. jZav'Etch just had to use their claws.

Tem'Ma'tel knew she had made a serious mistake the instant she felt SarJ'ant's hands close around her wrist. Her attack, predicated on first stunning and then throwing him to the ground, now was being reversed. Before she could counter him she felt herself yanked backward over his hip and then the ground came up to meet her, knocking the air from her lungs again. SarJ'ant dropped on her back, forcing an arm under her left shoulder and clasping his hand on the back of her neck. Her right wrist was still in his powerful grip and he was wrenching it up behind her back. She struggled but he increased the pressure.

"Enough!" growled Liam, panting, his heart racing. He was scared now. If he lost his grip on her arm she could twist out of the half nelson and then he would be trapped on the ground with her and all her goddamned claws. "Tem'Ma'tel, enough!"

She struggled again and SarJ'ant pushed her arm higher, her fingers almost touching the nape of her neck. The pain was excruciating, but he had not yet...

"Ka' chasck!" Liam shouted into her ear. It was all he could think of to keep from getting flayed by those claws of hers. He had been planning to make the formal demand anyway, he just hadn't figured out when or how. "Ka' chasck, Tem'Ma'tel. Ka' chasck."

"Yes, SarJ'ant," she panted, letting her whole body go limp. "SarJ'ant, I accept. Tem'Ma'tel accept."

Liam blew out a breath and released her, rolling away and standing. He dropped back into his fighting stance as she dragged herself to her feet. She looked almost as rough as he felt. She turned tired, pleased eyes on him and smiled.

"Here, SarJ'ant?" she asked and reached for the waistband of her shorts.

"No," he said and took two quick steps to her, scooping her into his arms.

She didn't know what to think at first and then SarJ'ant threw her in the air. She flailed her arms, legs and tail, instinctively trying to right herself and then she plunged into the chill water of the pool under the waterfall. As she fought her way to the surface, gasping for air, SarJ'ant plunged in almost on top of her. He came up and grabbed her around the waist, looking her in the eyes. She stared back at him, not knowing what to do next.

"You know," he panted in a husky voice. "You are one hell of a fighter, Tem'Ma'tel."

"I am Marine, SarJ'ant," she said simply.

"You sure are," he agreed and kissed her on the lips. For only a second she hesitated and then kissed him back. His lower lip ached and dripped blood down his chin, but he really didn't have even one fuck left to give, so he held her and kissed her in that damned cold pool of water.

Tem'Ma'tel felt joy. That was all she knew to call it. She had lost the fight, lost it to a mere, unarmed Human. But she had won her mate! And that mate held her in his arms, pressing his lips to hers in the alien way Humans nipped. Her purr was loud and she did not try to hide it from him this time. It grew as they kissed until the water around her rippled from the vibration.

Liam felt Tem'Ma'tel's tail lash gently against his calves and then her leg was wrapped around his thigh and she was pulling him to her, gently but firmly. He ran his hands down her ribs, feeling her wince as he brushed one that had been bruised in their fight. She didn't pull away, though. Instead, she kissed him harder. Her fingers tangled in his hair, her purr dropped to a low thrumming, deep in her chest.

The hands on her waist gathered her undershirt and lifted it. Tem'Ma'tel did not want to break the kiss, but her mate wanted the shirt off. As soon as it cleared her upraised arms she latched onto him again and buried her muzzle against his neck, rubbing her scent into him, licking and nipping, reveling in his scent as she did. His hands found her breasts and his fingers her nipples. Gentle at first, slowly his movements became more insistent. His hands massaged her breasts, his fingers kneading the soft flesh, driving her passion higher.

Liam bent his head down to Tem'Ma'tel's neck and bit her softly, tasting the wild scent of this warrior who had fought so well. Even in the cold water he was hard and he wanted her to feel him. She gave ground as he pushed her back to the side of the pool, the water bearing most of her weight until he pressed her into the old stones. She sighed, throwing back her head as his manhood touched her for the first time.

There it was! Yes! Right there. She loved the feel of him. His thickness. His heat. She half opened her eyes and looked upon his many scars and ground her pelvis against him, feeling the length of his manhood against her sex. Tem'Ma'tel dropped her hands from his shoulders and sought the fastenings of SarJ'ant's fatigues. She wanted more than just the feel of him through cloth. She needed more than just the feel of him. She needed him. Needed him now!

Warm hands wrapped around his shaft as Tem'Ma'tel kissed him again, her tongue darting out for a brief second to play over his lips. Liam felt her pull on his shaft firmly, encouraging him to do more than kiss. He pushed her back and pulled her shorts down. Her legs kicked under the water for a moment and then the garment floated to the surface. He smiled and leaned into her, his hand questing for the warmth of her sex.

It was all Tem'Ma'tel could do to not take a bite out of SarJ'ant when his fingers touched her diamond. In spite of the cold water it was swollen and firm and so sensitive she could hardly breathe. His fingers caressed her and spread her open and she began pulling him closer. She had to have him inside her. She had to!

But he was too thick!

Tem'Ma'tel suddenly came rushing back to herself. Warrior and marine though she was, suddenly she was afraid. SarJ'ant was too thick! How would he ever fit?

"No!" she cried in fear. "Big! SarJ'ant, big!"

Liam stopped, though everything in him roared that he must go on. She was warm! She was ready! But she was afraid. He would not force her, no matter what his body was demanding.

"I won't hurt you," he said softly, looking her in the eyes. She looked back at him with those beautiful eyes that looked like drops of molten gold. Those eyes that had been so fierce and bold only moments ago were now filled with fear. He would be the first male she had ever had and he did not want to hurt her. He couldn't let himself do that.

Slowly, hesitantly she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. All the while she continued to look him in the eyes as if she were reading his very soul. He felt her leg around his thighs again, pulling him into her. Her hand found his member and guided it to her sex. And suddenly, Liam was entering her. He did not rush it, remembering his first time with Clot'ilda. He allowed Tem'Ma'tel to dictate the pace and it was good. She was so tight and so warm. She drove the chill from him as he pushed deeper and she kissed him harder, her desire seeming to increase with every heartbeat. And then he was all the way in. Their bodies pressed against each other as if they were two halves of one being. And it all felt right.

Her breath came in gasps as SarJ'ant moved inside of her. Tem'Ma'tel had never felt anything like this. It was better than victory in battle or the taste of hot blood from a fresh kill. Better than anything her sister had ever described in the darkness of their room. Tem'Ma'tel threw her other leg around her mate, forcing him to plunge deeper into her. She arched her back, crying out with the wonderful mixture of pain and lust and passion and... LOVE! That was what she suddenly felt and she knew it for what it was.

Liam lunged deeper into Tem'Ma'tel, driving his shaft as far as it would go before drawing out again. The heat of her body seeped into him, making all his limbs light and filling him with new energy. He fed off her passion and his own built until he was driving into her at a frantic pace, his caution forgotten. This was as right as anything he had ever done and he would drink his fill of her.

Tem'Ma'tel hunched her hips, opening herself up to receive her lover and growling deep in her throat. He was the warrior she was meant to be with. She claimed him now as her mate even as he claimed her. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, feeling the sudden onrush of her climax building too quickly to be stopped or diverted. Her fierce, joyous cry rang off the ancient stones of the cliff and winged creatures fled into the sky at sound of it.

Liam was forced back half a step as Tem'Ma'tel bucked into him. Her climax thundered through her limbs and her sex clinched tighter around him. He had been in the throes of his passion, driving faster and faster into her and now he could hardly move for the convulsion she induced. He exploded with a fierce need and waves of ecstasy nearly hammered him flat as he climaxed.

The lovers clutched each other, holding on tenderly after their primal needs had been appeased. Tem'Ma'tel nuzzled into Liam's neck and he kissed her upon the ear. There in the cold pool on the hilltop above the broad valleys they kissed again. They touched gently. They looked into each other's eyes and both knew they were never again to be parted willing. She was his and he was hers. Warriors bound by far more than blood.

Tem'Ma'tel smiled a confident and smoldering smile. She still had her legs wrapped around him and she leaned back, her strong hands finding traction upon the ancient stones. She drew herself out of the water and perforce he came with her, helping her to pull them out of the chill pool. Somehow he never left her and when they lay on the sun-warmed stones he pressed into her again. She began to purr fiercely, her claws lightly pricking his scarred shoulders and she met his every thrust.

He was hers and she was his and never would their fierce hearts be apart.