All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 13'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whew...

Received my Savage Shore fix for the week. Thanks for the release!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The week?

HAH!

I'm like a fucking junkie here.

AI KNEED MOAR.

Wildman28Wildman28over 9 years ago
Perfect story builder

I love it you've added great character builders throughout this story and now their new rather large pet. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sooo ya....

im gonna need you to come on saturday... got some... next chapters that need to be finished

just because I will whine about the delay, doesnt mean I dont appreciate your work...

buuuuut come on man, this is worse then a drug, getting lost in the story, no more having a life for you!

I request that when done, you go over the whole thing again and if possible, submit it to Smashwords or the like, I got a few story's from LR there now, stories as entrancing as this are worth it, keep up the damn fine job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

My craving has been settled for a few days.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Awesome dialog

Delightful.

WitherVoiceWitherVoiceover 9 years ago
Nice work!

I have enjoyed the series a lot so far, and this chapter proves no different. Outstanding work.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Great Reading...

Another great chapter to add to an already impressive story. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Read the series and loved it. Please keep up the great work.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Great story...

thanks for sharing!

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 9 years ago
One problem.

Toooooooo short!!!!!! Need more mental stimulation!!! Keep up the fantastic work! This is how I wished the Man-Kzin wars had gone. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

bibble36bibble36over 9 years ago
Great

Excellent chapter as usual, looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Still hooked, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mixing it up...

Mr. Fish,

So many authors on here use Sci-fi as an excuse to just roll out Hairy, sweaty, scaly, sticky, tentacle sex. Nothing wrong with that. It is good to see someone mixing it up and writing a story that is...well...a story! If I had my way I would wish to have some parts elaborated on a little more but that's just me, on the whole I have been able to happily rate each of your chapters a 5. I wanted to let you know that I thank you for your work to write this story, and hopefully others in the future! :-)

Sincerely, Payenbrant

gemman1gemman1over 9 years ago
Outstanding Story as usual

Keep up the good works. I also have problems with viewing this story on my IPhone, It may be the interface between LR, the writing platform you are using and IOS. Or it is just a glitch in the system.

Keep up the good work and I will wait (impatiently) for the next chapter. I also know that you sell no wine before it's time and release no chapter before it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
App Reading Error

I think the problem with IPad & Android reading actually IS that you are using characters that apps don't understand when rendering from Literotica. Myself I found that I can't view anything after the "+>0<+" you are using to segment story sections. Maybe use something else instead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
iPhone issue

Maybe suggest using a different app for internet browsing. I use chrome on my iPhone and have no such issues.

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Ugh...dude, that was just nasty. Did ya really had to have the dog-thing eat those parasites? Moreover, don't you think its at least a bit disgusting to have them scratch it, and come away with their hands covered in bugs? I think I puked a little in my mouth reading this one, so you won't get a 5 this time. Sorry.

Darion09Darion09over 9 years ago
APP Reading Error Part 2

I actually use the android app when reading on my phone. My previous comment actually had more content but those characters seem to just make anything after them disappear. FYI, I posted the comment on my PC via chrome so.... lol. Regardless, keep up the outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I like this story keep it going can't wait for the next chapter.

XythearXythearover 9 years ago

Good story always looking forward to the next chapter most stories ive read have at least a few errors its refreshing to see yours does not

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Trippy,

But fun!

A lot of clever little asides and character / subplot building, very good tale sir!

Jason

KayakbabeKayakbabeover 9 years ago
First time something threw me in your story

I am loving this. It is very well written. This is the first discontinuity that tripped me up in your writing. Since you requested such feedback, I want to help. It was the cure for Rovers itching. I'm am pretty sure that ashes are not acidic. They should have a high pH which means they are basic.- low pH is acidic. At least that is what I remember from chemistry class. And you can make soap by combining oil and a base (lye) with heat and stirring. You make lye by putting water through ashes. I made soap once this way. Anyway, to make my convoluted reasoning shorter. I am pretty sure that Rover's ashes are basic not acidic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kayakbabe is correct

ashes do have a high pH (around 9-10) meaning they are basic, not acidic.

kenalbuskenalbusabout 8 years ago
intermission

I like the brief change of pace. Rover would likely make a good addition to any household :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
agreed

The intermission helps fill out the story and give it a better feel.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a trip

That was a seriously cool transition chapter.

Lots of 'housekeeping' and character dev, even if the character most developed was an anteater-shaped dog the size of a Yugo ;)

J

MashivanMashivanalmost 5 years ago
Rover

Rover and scary intelligent and way bigger than I thought he was.

Pops4Pops4over 4 years ago
Just Wonderful!

Thank you so much.

I find your story to be outstanding.

I rarely send comments, but this story is so uplifting for me that I was compelled to write.

I believe that you are gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ashes are alkali.

Enjoying the story a second time now, a few years later. A minor technical point from a chemical engineer: ashes of earth’s trees are alkali, that’s why they can be used to make soap (as the med scanner suggests) - soaps are made from a mixture of a base and fat (“lye soap” being an early and harsh example). While, this planet’s trees might not be the same, Carter’s memories of earth’s trees would definitely be of basic ashes.

And “sweetening” the soils as a kid is also reversed. Acids taste bitter (lemon juice). Alkalis reverse that, “sweetening” the soils.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I noticed a typo 'blong' for 'belong'. But 'blong is proper Pidgin English for the word, and the association with the new bipeds in this story made me think of the beautiful and affecting Melanesian hymn 'Jisas yu holem hand blong mi' (Jesus, you hold my hand) that was used in the movie Thin Red Line to wonderful effect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Earth parasites are usually closely-adapted to their hosts - cat or dog fleas will bite humans, but they die. Human fleas are most closely related to bat fleas; they adapted to us when we shared caves with bats. Just a nit-pick - but a sci fi should get existing science correct, yes? Comments about (Earth) wood as being alkaline -not acid - are also correct.

Enjoying the story, 5* all chapters, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories