All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 20'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome work

Thank you thank you thank you.

You'll really need to package this up and publish it somewhere: quality quality work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh God no, dont give him any idea's

He will just disappear like so many others and leave us with unfinished stories.

Looking at you Intrepid Fate, had 2 great series running and then vanished without a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your getting better and better with each new installment!!

This is one of the best that I have read in a long time !!!!!!! I hope it goes 30-35 chapters !!!! Like I have said before I check some times 2-3 times a day to see if a new chapter has been posted!!! When I see that another has been posted , I dive right into it!!!! Keep up the great writing !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seriously

WHAT THE FUCK!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Woo hoo

Sexy Kzinti versus aquatic cloaking Gorns. Kewl.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Better and Better...

This story keeps getting better and better. What did someone call it? Awesome... well, it's even better than that. Like everyone else I don't want this story to finish. Thank you so much RF for another great chapter. This one is easily worth 5 stars and I'll be watching and waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man

I want this to keep going. It keeps getting better and better as it goes. Please keep it going.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Aha! Finally, some answers ...

Previous comments in earlier chapters raised some questions. We readers finally have some answers...I was expecting something like what M'pel E'kmel just revealed in this chapter.So I'm pleased that my guesses were in the ballpark...Thank you, RipperFish, for my enjoyment of this series, one of the best here at Lit. at this time. I've become a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just wait....

until he sees her in a bikini!

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love your story.

Awesome!!

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 9 years ago
Sigh

And now we come to the worst part of this chapter,,, waiting for the next :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spell nazi

boarder =>border

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AARGGGG

Want more!!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so good

I love this story. More soon I hope. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry.........

There's no way this story should end after ONLY 35,000 more words.

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
'tis a wonder of the emotional mind:

How strongly negative feelings can, with the right stimuli, become strongly positive.

(Thank you, Psych 101. Also TWGOK.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed every chapter

This entire series has been a pleasure to read. Well written and thought out.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 9 years ago
so good

This is one of those stories you you want a good cup of coffee, a comfy spot and a light cover to spend the afternoon reading. Thank you

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 9 years ago
Excellent.

Forget that it is all hitting the fan and you were an experiment, forget all that and hold up... This gal got feelings. Shift whole focus to that and let the rest slip out your ears.

Very natural reaction on Liam's part. Very interesting twist. Very large amount of sleep lost to read this series. And all I can say is, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At work

Ripper, damn it. I'm at work and on a whim I checked to see if the new chapter was up, now I'm hiding in the restroom so I can finish it. Please don't disapear on us my good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work

Can't say I'm too surprised, what with the foreshadowing. Though I suppose that just means you've written it well enough for someone with a close eye to pick up the hints. Great job with the story, you're going to break some hearts with the ending (us readers are greedy for good quality stuff)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

No matter what people say or do, I love your story. Please keep up the good work. It is one I would gladly pay for just to show my appreciation.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Meaning to say...

RF... something I have been meaning to say for some time. I'm sure every one of your huge number of now very dedicated fans would agree with me in saying that this is a most outstanding story that sets the benchmark much higher in Lit. From the very 1st chapter it was easy to see the care, time and effort you put into writing this remarkable tale. As much as I am looking forward to reading the final chapter and everything between now and then... I don't want it to end and I'm hoping you have plans for a sequel. In addition, I'd have to agree with all your other readers who have said that this story would make a great movie.

dloold87dloold87over 9 years ago
yay

YAY FINALLY, omfg its about time they finally admitted they loved each other. Seriously you could tell from early on that Liam and M'pel E'kmel had a thing for each other, I thought it would happen sooner than this. However I am glad it finally did.

BleedingShadowsBleedingShadowsover 9 years ago
Finally

I am so excited right now. I have been waiting to learn what she was hiding from everyone. I have also been waiting for those two to get together. When i finished the chapter i just threw my hands up in excitement and yelled. "Finally"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We had some hints of a danger for M'pel E'kmel's people - now there it is. A really good story, and I really hope the final wordcount will be much higher than your estimate.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 7 years ago
I love you doesn't usually work that way on men

But it's adorable all the same.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
RE:Newtinmples

It does when they realize "I love you" is attached to nookie!

But seriously the end was a bit sappy and some would even say unreasonable. However, I defend the reaction. It's definitely possible and depending on the emotions and thoughts of the individuals involved it could happen. This could be the revelation that releases all that tension that's been building for weeks.

FYI- I am a guy and, assuming it's the right girl, I could see myself reacting similarly. I reserve the right for it to be an angry, reluctant kiss though. :-P

DJ

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
In addition

I also think It's adorable. ☺

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2almost 7 years ago
With Friends Like These.../

i was surprised with this new twist about a two front war i like it that they may become allies great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn you!

😭

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good!

Not quite what I was expecting, until very recently that is.

Super story and what a twist!

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Artwork?

I'd like to see some artwork of these things. Hyena frogs, blade beasts and the 8 legged beast. Along with any character you have

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable plot twist

I guess I was hopping (hopeful) for more on this mystery. But, maybe I am getting spoiled by this story. Fawns story twist interesting, but really didn't need more impossible named characters. (what ? don't they don't speak English ??)

Excellent story, To parrot another comment, I too have found myself skipping through "hot + steamy" bits, I mean, it is a cat...

To me, most interesting character is Commander Mel.

Excellent story enjoying it and wondering, will it end like "ET" or "Dances w/wolves" or even "Cain Mutiny Trial". Yeah too much, too far on that one.

Thank you for enjoyable story!! I have never been able to write dialog with your skill. The hard work shows.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Well, she still has the bikini to surprise him with if they ever get to that point. Not sure I believe that the thing in the water came from the pod and was stupid enough to be hauled in like a fish when they have space flight abilities. Oh well, out in the open now. Still a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES