All Comments on 'Upon Snow Capped Hills'

by NicoliEstovich

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teasealmost 15 years ago
The sex was hot

But there were points where you reached maybe a little too far for the right phrase--"facial insides," for instance? And I don't think "whippoorwills of snow" quite works.

That said, I'm not usually a fan of erotic horror, but I found this a fine example of the genre.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 14 years ago
Abominable snowman FTW!

LOVED the premise of this story.

Not wild about all of the romance-novel phrasing at the beginning, and it could have used some clean-up round and about, but it was a really, really great plot and I really would have loved more detailing of it.

I really hope that in the future you revisit this piece with a good editor and do a sweep and clean- this is definitely a story that has the potential to be a really sexy, creepy read.

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Awesome

Wasn't crazy about the begining, but as I got into it the rest didn't matter. Interesting idea, can't wait for the next part....

there is going to be one...right?

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Awesome

Wasn't crazy about the begining, but as I got into it the rest didn't matter. Interesting idea, can't wait for the next part....

there is going to be one...right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it...

It got pretty steamy despite the setting!

Trudy_AntoneTrudy_Antoneover 14 years ago
Ooh creepy...in a good way

The part where she's having sex with him and being ripped apart eek. I had to close my legs to read it! Love the imagination and the open ending. Is it possible that she will lie there until a group of male campers come along? A few edits needed, but hey, none of us is perfect and who wouldn't benefit from a good editor?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous