Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen was in fact what used to be the servants dining room. The Kitchen appliances and sinks were in what was the scullery. There was a serving hatch to pass food through from one room to the other. This side only had facilities for making hot drinks and a fridge unit to store milk and snack items, salad, cut meats and such.

Alan stood in front of me as I approached the table. His eyes looking me over. Then he walked around me. I assumed he was making a full examination. "You got any underwear on?" He asked

"No" I felt a stinging slap across my buttocks and screamed in surprise. I went to move but he held me firmly by the shoulder.

"It's No SIR." he said and slapped me again. It hurt so much a started to cry.

"Yes... Sir yes. Please don't hit me again."

He snapped his fingers and Andy handed him something. He held it up and with the flick of a switch a blade shot up. My heart skipped a beat. "These are the rules." He said. "We are 'Sir' and you are whore, or slut or cocksucker or whatever we wish to call you. If I or Andy or Dave tell you to suck cock or to bend over to get fucked you will do it. No questions. No delay. Not even if your husband is in the room. Do you understand?"

"But..." Slap. Dave was behind me with a leather belt and I let out yet another scream and almost collapsed with the pain "Yes, yes I understand"

What I hadn't noticed was while he was talking he was slicing the buttons off the dress. Only one was left and that was at the navel. Now he refolded the dress so that most of my breasts were on show and he could easily slide his hand up the dress to ram his fingers into my still swollen pussy. I let out a gasp.

Withdrawing his hand he said "Right then whore, sit down and drink your coffee while we have this chat you wanted." I knew what would happen if I hesitated so I sat down quickly at the head of the table facing the hallway. It seemed that Andy's arousal finally got the better of him. He stood up and pushed his hand into my dress pulling my tit out and squeezing it harshly. I grimaced but said nothing. Then he pulled his cock out of his shorts and told me to wank him. I did as instructed but kept my eyes on Alan.

"Right." Alan said. "As long as you keep us happy, make breakfast for us every morning at 8am and dinner at 8pm we will do a full days work. Allowing of course for any relief of, shall we say, pent up frustrations. If you break the rules in any way at any time we will take a couple of days off work to remind you of the rules."

By this time I was sitting with a cock in each hand and two boys brutally squeezing my tits. "That sounds ok. I suppose." I said. What else could I say?

"Everything all right my dear?" It was Ben in the scullery.

Every instinct told me to scream. To push these boys off me but the look on Alan's face told me just what would happen if I did. "Yes dear. I am fine. We are just discussing the days work." Alan went and stood in the doorway. I assume to block Bens view should he look this way on his return to his quarters.

"Oh good. Keep them happy. Plenty of tea and biscuits and I am sure they will do a great job. Catch you later then. Don't work too hard."

My heart sank. I half hoped he would come into the kitchen. But then, would even that have stopped these men from violating me? What could a seventy year old man do in such a situation? Nothing. Except maybe get hurt.

"Fuck me dad that was so fucking horny. Groping the bitches tits with him practically in the room." Dave said,. Andy pushed in front of me and sat on the table. He had got rid of his shorts and he pushed my head towards his cock. I looked at Alan. Hoping he would ask them to leave me alone but no, he just smiled. Next thing I know I have a cock deep in my mouth and Dave, having stood me up is ramming his cock into my swollen pussy and pumping away like a stream engine. This in turn pushed me further down on Andy's cock till he was deep in my throat face fucking me. Again the sudden violent penetration jump started that wet electric sensation between my legs. I fought it back but knew that if this wasn't over quickly I may just lose control over it. And if that happened I knew I would be forever lost. It just felt so powerful. I couldn't give in to it.

While Dave was power driving into my pussy from behind I had found it safer to keep Andy deep in my throat. That way Dave's motions pulled me back and forth on Andy's cock. They both came together, making loud guttural noises. The first I knew about Andy's juice was as it slid down my throat, minimal taste thankfully. Then I felt Dave's come hit my insides. Splashing against my womb.

"Fuck me Dad you were right. She has got one tight little cunt for an olden. Can't wait to fuck her arse."

"You stay away from her shit hole, do you hear me. I have something special in mind for breaking that virgin hole. Now get her on the table and spread her legs wide"

The boys just picked me up, lay me on the table with my buttocks on the edge and then, painfully, pulled my legs up and as wide apart as they could get them. There was no tenderness in any of these men. Alan just rammed his cock into my sore pussy as hard as he could and fucked me. It was short sharp and painful. It was also electrifying me down there. It was getting harder and harder to hold off the orgasm. I had never had an orgasm before, but I knew what it was and was determined that it would not be these filthy animals that would make it happen. I was relieved when Alan grunted and I felt the splash of his seed inside me.

He pulled his cock out and the boys let my legs fall. He then pulled me into the chair and pushed his cock into my mouth. "Clean it bitch." As I cleaned that foul smelling thing he told the boys to get to work. He stepped back and his semi erect cock plopped from my mouth. As he put his shorts on he said. "Your wardrobe is not fit for purpose not our purpose anyway. I have no doubt you know what a whore looks and dresses like so you have permission to kit yourself out in a manner that we will enjoy."

"I wouldn't even know where to start Sir." I was horrified. I wouldn't know where to look, or what to look for. And if I got it wrong then I knew what the consequences would be. It wasn't till a long time later that I even thought that I could have gone to the police.

"Well it isn't complicated. If you don't like it because it looks slutty it's probably good enough. But go into cheap shops, see what the young sluts are buying and as long as it shows plenty of tit and skirts are as short as possible then it will do. Several sets of suspenders and stockings, I love a woman in suspenders. If your in any doubt get an assistant to help you. Just tell her your going to a vicar and tarts party and don't know what to buy. I am sure they will help. And don't forget high heels. Get it right though, because if you don't you will be walking around naked 24/7."

"Yes Sir." I said quietly, "I will do my best."

"Good. How old are you?"

I was more than a little shocked at the question and totally insulted. But, apart from glowing red with anger held it in. "54 Sir."

"Really." He said a little wide eyed. "Well you have the body of 30 year old and I want to see it whenever your dressed. If you wear anything that I either can't get my hand in or up I will tear it off. Be back by 3pm. And you might want to get some food in for the duration of our stay as you will be cooking breakfast and dinner." With that he turned and left. I looked at the clock it was only 10.30 and I had been used by these men countless times already. While I felt totally helpless and dejected his comment about my body did bolster me a little.

I wont go into details of my shopping trip. Suffice to say it was totally embarrassing and humiliating. Especially when the shop assistant insisted I try some of the clothes on. I had to lie to her as to why I was buying so many. Especially the suspenders but finally it was done.

As I arrived home Alan came up to me and said, "Ok lets see what you got." I went to the lounge and placed the shopping bags on the settee. Alan went through them and held a few pieces up to look closer and then said. "Yes not bad. For the duration of our stay this is all you will wear. You can choose what to wear and when, but you will look and act like a slut at all times no matter who is around. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." I said, thankful that he wasn't upset at my purchases.

"Now go and get changed." He said, "And suspenders every day, and go a little heavier on the makeup. Not too heavy though. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"What about food?"

"They will deliver this afternoon and then I will order online if I need to."

"Good. Once your dressed make some coffee and sandwiches and bring them to the caravan."

"Yes Sir." I replied, again hiding my anger at being treated and spoken to like a servant. But then isn't that what I had so quickly become.

Once dressed I checked myself in the mirror and was truly surprised how natural I looked, even though everything felt out of place. It wasn't me I looked at in the mirror. This was a slim, middle aged woman with, as Alan put it, the body of a 30 year old who was dressed to go out.

Black 3" heels, red stockings black flared skirt that was way too high above the knee and a very thin red very low cut blouse that hid nothing of my firm 38D breasts. In fact if I leant forward there was a chance they would fall out, if they moved which thankfully they don't, well not much anyway. I prepared some ham and cheese sandwiches with a pot of coffee and proceeded to the caravan, which was in fact a 40 foot mobile holiday home I had supplied. They had certainly made themselves at home with a newly laid patio and table and chairs as well as sun beds for each of them.

They sat at the table and I could feel their eyes on me as I walked across the lawn. It made me very conscious and extremely stubborn. I could feel myself forcing my hips to sway as I had seen on TV. With my blond hair bouncing from side to side I hoped I looked like the perfect slut for them. That thought burnt me to the core. How could I? It seemed that the real me was being washed away. I was being taken over by aliens or something. Why on earth would I, in any way want to please them? Or even, god forbid, tease them. I know I had always done everything possible to be the best at what I do. But this? Surely not?

I stopped in front of them, sickeningly waiting to be admired, I even had a smile on my face. They just smiled and looked back at me. I bent over and placed the tray of goodies on the table, lingering slightly, feeling by breasts brush the front of the blouse making them stand out.

"Turn round." Dave said. I did as instructed. "Bend over." I kept following his instructions. "Pull the skirt up and spread your legs." As I did so he slipped his finger into my wet pussy.

"Now that's what I call a come dump. She really is a slag dad. You were right." Andy said

"So how do you feel then slag?" Alan asked

"If your happy Sir then I am happy." I replied. I could feel my inner self wanting to throw up. I was shaking.

"Well if you keep this up then things should go well for all of us. We have something special for tonight so make dinner something quick."

"Yes Sir." I replied, smiling "Can I go now Sirs?"

"Yes."

I'm not sure if it was stubbornness' or stupidity but I held the sides of the skirt and gave what was supposed to be a sarcastic curtsy. I turned and walked back to the house. It seemed the more I tried not to swing my hips the more they swung.

That evening dinner was over and cleaned up by 7pm and by 8pm I was back in the kitchen. Naked as instructed.

"We have a little surprise for you tonight slut. But to keep it a surprise you will at no time, unless instructed, talk to anyone. Understood?"

"Understood Sir." I replied. A little confused, and a more than little concerned.

"Well just to make sure. Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and Alan placed a hard rubber ball into it. The ball had a strap that went around my head to hold it in place. My eyes were wide in fear.

"Don't worry." He said "it will come off when you need to suck some cock. But till then it stays on. Don't fight it and you wont get hurt." With that he led me along the hall and up the stairs in Bens wing. Stopping outside Bens bedroom. I could hear voices.

It was Dave taking to someone. But who would be in Bens room with Dave, "Dads coming up later. He really wants you to give his arse a good fucking. Nice and hard."

"I would love that. He has such a nicely rounded bum."

To my horror it was Ben. My husband was talking about...fucking another man.

The next moment Alan pushed the door slightly open and what I saw made me truly want to vomit. Ben was avidly sucking on Dave's cock. And it was like he had been doing it all his life. For the first time in I couldn't remember how long he actually looked happy.

Dave looked towards the bedroom door and saw us standing there. Ben sometimes had a nap during the day so had a blindfold that completely cut out the light. Dave took hold of it and said, "Here put this on hun. Dad don't like to be seen when he is getting fucked or sucking cock, he's a bit shy like that."

"Ok baby boy." Ben said. The more I heard the more I felt sick.

"Now lay down so I can suck that huge cock of yours." Now for the first time, ever, I saw Bens cock. And yes it was huge. In fact is was enormous. But Dave was taking it all into his mouth, I could feel it sliding down his throat.

At this point Andy joined us on the landing. This seemed to signal the start of something as we quietly entered the room.

Andy sat on the bed and softly kissed Ben full on the lips. "Are you enjoying that Ben?" He asked.

"Since you two young boys entered my life I have been the happiest I have ever been. Andy kissed him again. Alan had led me to the side of the bed and bent me over so I got a close up view of Bens cock sliding down Dave's throat. Alan started fingering my pussy, fast and hard. This of course started that familiar, unwanted reaction between my legs. I managed to keep it at bay till he slid a finger into my anus. The shock made me lose all grip of the rising orgasm and when a moment later he pushed yet another finger in that feeling started rolling in my lower belly. Now with three fingers in my anus and his thumb rubbing my clit my head was rolling back and forth. I used all my concentration to hold it off but I knew if this kept up much longer I would lose the battle.

"Dads ready for you now" Andy said.

Dave stopped sucking and between them they guided Ben behind me. Alan knelt on the bed in front of me and put his finger to his lips as he removed the ball from my mouth. Suddenly I knew what was going to happen. Before I could do anything I felt a searing excruciating pain in my rectum. My mouth flew open and Alan rammed his cock all the way down my throat, effectively stifling the scream he knew would be coming.

"He likes it really hard and fast." Dave said, "Give it to him Ben fuck his dirty arse. But don't come because he wants to suck your shit covered cock off into his mouth.

"Oh I will say when don't worry. I really want to face fuck him like I have his two sons."

Alan was still fucking my face. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, all thoughts of orgasm gone, the pain, though not as bad, still felt like it was tearing me in two. My legs shook violently and almost fell over but even that little wobble made the pain more severe so I hung on as best I could.

"Now!" Ben said and pulled his cock out so suddenly Alan had to hold me up. Dave guided Ben so he could lay on the bed with his legs hanging over the end. Alan pushed me round between Bens legs. Dave took Bens smelly shit covered cock and guided it into my mouth.

A voice whispered into my ear, "You have one minute to make him come so you better be at you very best. Or I will be at my very worst."

Through the fog of horror I knew this was Alan. The mere thought of him being any worse than he already had been drove me on. I did everything that I had learnt since this nightmare had started and soon Ben was moaning in pleasure. Deep within me was a stirring of pride. Andy pulled my bum up and rammed his cock into my pussy. The sudden shock was too much, caught off guard my orgasm started to rise instantly.

Whether it was the resistance finally giving in or animal lust taking over I don't know. All I know is as that orgasm rose, the very first of my life I just gave into it. I rammed down on Bens cock with my mouth and rammed back on Andy's cock with my pussy.

As Ben shot his seed into my eager mouth, Dave ripped the blindfold off so Ben could see who it was sucking his cock. So he could see his wife being rutted by a young man and his wife totally lost in swallowing as much of his cock as she could. The shock on Bens face in no way stopped his seed from spurting into my mouth, stream after stream of it, my own orgasm went on forever. It was still going when Andy finished spilling his seed and Alan took his place and shot his juices into me. And all the time I was sucking on Bens cock, even after it had gone soft. His hands covered his face and I was sure he was crying.

But not for long. Dave pulled him up so that he was on his knees face to face with me, almost kissing me and he rammed his cock into my husbands arse. Ben initially showed some shock but that soon turned into a look of pleasure. Andy now turned my face and pushed his cock into my mouth. He pushed my head closer towards Ben and to my horror I found myself sharing a cock with my husband. Sliding down his throat and then down mine. The most sickening thing was, I felt a sudden urge of competition. I was going to taste that come not my husband. It was obvious that Ben was thinking the same thing. In the end neither, or maybe both of us won as Andy shot his seed all over our faces.

The evening ended with Ben sitting in a chair at the side of the bed as I straddled Alan's cock with Dave's up my arse and Andy fucking my face. They didn't hold back and neither did my orgasm. Through the haze I glanced sideways at Ben who was playing with an erection the like of which I had never seen and this urged me on even more. As father and son's filled my every orifice with sticky come Ben spat his into the air. I had a huge overwhelming sense of pride. I had just made four men come. I truly was a slut, a whore, a come dump. I burst into tears and collapsed on the bed as all the lights went out.

Footnote

I'm not sure if I will continue this story yet. It depends on the feedback.

12