Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe picked a spot on the wall and focused on it. It would help, she knew. But would it be enough? She tried a variety of positions, moving her weight from her right to her left leg, leaning against the tip of the seat, tilting her ankles to try and get more distance. Nothing worked.

The muscles in her legs were on fire now, trembling and unreliable and her nipples were being pulled hard by the suit. Sweat was dripping down her face, soaking the top of her outfit. She turned and saw Kristy's face. The look of assurance and victory there turned her on - arousal ran through her like a touch and she came, shuddering head to toe.

The bicycle alarm screamed. She hadn't stopped pedaling but her speed had dropped to ten miles per hour. Kristy made a "1" in the air with her finger and Chloe forced her body to work harder, harder, pick up the pace. She wanted to cum again, all of her concentration was on the little motor between her legs now. She opened her knees wide, but that slowed her down and the alarm went off again. She forced herself to concentrate on the pedaling, tried to listen to the steady rhythm instead of the fierce hunger between her legs and her stiff nipples being tugged further each time her body moved. The sweat was pouring now, she felt it pooling at the backs of her knees and underneath her arms.

Then, there was something between her legs. She moaned out loud but kept pedaling. Kristy was standing behind her, running her middle finger along Chloe's swollen cunt lips. They were clearly visible through the outfit, the new material of the seams pulled hard between them, exaggerating them for anyone who looked. Chloe understood now - where the crotch was usually padded, this outfit was ultra-thin. Kristy's finger moved up and down along the left lip, then the right and she felt every subtle touch. Chloe came again, shaking wildly from head to toe, struggling to keep up the pace.

Geoff stepped closer and stood in front of his wife. She was panting hard and making small animal noises deep in her throat. He wanted to take her right there but knew it wasn't allowed. Kristy motioned for him to kiss Chloe so he did. She devoured his mouth, came again, shuddering and slowing down. The alarm went off again and she pulled back and pedaled even harder.

Kristy pushed her finger against the mouth of Chloe's cunt, pushed the seam of the suit up inside her, felt the wetness gushing through. Chloe pushed her hips backward and forward in time with her pedaling and came again quickly.

"Thirty minutes, Kristy," she heard Geoff say.

"Yes, I see," she said. Kristy pressed the OFF button on the bike's control panel and undid the belt around Chloe's waist. She helped her step off the bike. Chloe was soaking with sweat and the vibrator was still humming. Her breath was ragged and shallow. Kristy stood there for another five minutes, watching Chloe's body tremble as the next orgasm came closer and closer. Just as she was about to explode, Kristy switched the vibrator off.

"Always leave em hungry for more, right?" Kristy chuckled, giving Chloe a light kiss on the mouth. Chloe fought her instinct to touch herself. She felt the pull at her nipples as they relaxed and the material stretched them further. She imagined them chaffed and raw, wondered how she would get the outfit off and panicked.

"A good workout, wouldn't you say?" Kristy asked Chloe. Chloe nodded.

"Well go on then and take a shower. No diddling your cunt. Go get some sleep if you want to. You have the rest of the day off. Tomorrow, another hour down here exercising. Geoff will make sure everything is done properly. No fucking. No cumming. For Chloe. Geoff, you're on your own." Kristy smiled and handed Geoff a card. "This has the phone numbers of three of David's other girls. Feel free to call." She kissed him, ran her hand over his crotch. "Tell them Kristy recommended you."

She stepped closer to Chloe, pulling down the zippered back of her outfit. "And have the little whore dressed nicely tomorrow around dinnertime." She peeled the suit off of Chloe, let it slide to the floor. She smiled at Geoff.

"David will be bringing a man over at six to fuck your wife."

...to be continued...

12