All Comments on 'Uptown Spunk Ch. 02'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 8 years agoAuthor
For All You Motherfuckers...

Happy Mother's Day!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another excellent story from the great EH

And I love his holiday greetings: "For All You Motherfuckers...Happy Mother's Day!" I sure that EH meant to include wannabe motherfuckers in his good wishes. That's the category, and lots and lots of his other fans, fall into. I never got to fuck my own dear mom, dammit, but I sure jerked off plenty over her, like countless sons have been doing since time immemorial. Face it, if you're a young male that hairy hole between your mother's thighs, that mysterious magical hole you came out of, your own damn birth canal, exerts a power over your mind and body like nothing else ever can. It's your own mother's glorious out of this world gorgeous incomparable cunt! And on Mother's Day there's only one logical gift you can give your mom. It's not chocolates or roses and it doesn't cost anything out of your pocket. Still, it's the present a mother appreciates more than any other from her baby boy, the best and sincerest gift you can give--a great big twatful of your creamy semen, straight from your hot young balls and shot up the twat of all your boyish dreams--your own mommy's ever-loving twat.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 8 years agoAuthor
Responding here

I wanted to tip my hat to an anonymous comment I received yesterday about a Chapter 3. I am writing here because the messenger's suggestion was very similar to my third installment idea, and he/she did not leave a way to reply back personally.

Very perceptive!

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 8 years ago

Holy Fucking Shit! Goddamn near gave me a heart attack--Good read. Thank you.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Invite the doctor

Invite her over for fun and sexigames. Hell, invite Marti, too.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

I don't get why you keep switching between names Dante and Bob... did I miss something? Regardless good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some of the writing is a bit flowery and over the top but superb nonetheless. I liked this story a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES