All Comments on 'Upwardly Mobile Pt. 03'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Wrong swinger style

Of course it is fantasy and fiction, but I prefer some semblance to something that might have happened.

You do not pressure near colleagues into swinging.

You do not use swinging as a prerequisite to advancement.

The sexual situations bordered on rape, at least coercion.

Husband and wife should go into swinging with a common agreement and understanding.

I guess in this story it will end well, but in real life these events could have damaged both the marriage and the company badly.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks I enjoyed it

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
This chapter really doesn’t match . . .

. . . the tone of the first two. It looks like you got in a hurry with this one.

Dc5655Dc5655about 6 years ago
Gonna end badly for Bob!

Loving the story...but, I see this ending badly for Bob

WMBW69WMBW69about 6 years ago
Question

GREAT,,,so far,,,When will we see Part IV ??

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Enjoying the read

Seems a bit shorter then the other parts but still enjoyable. Keep up the momentum.

xiabxiababout 6 years ago
Rose's surrender

Rose giving in to her lust was some very hot writing. I've completed the four parts to the series and wish you would have tied in the Rose's tease about the two guys she told Bob she was fucking. Was it just a teas or not. Certainly that would have been part of the conversation after the swing with Jerry's crowd. But a very realistic portrayal of swinging. What Bob will feel about Rose when the rest of the guys inevitably start hitting on her? And what part will Amanda play as the story play's out?

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wow! One Hot chapter!

KB, This is one Hot Erotic Chapter that tells us what happened while Bob & Gloria were busy. Now, Rose understands the requirements to move up in the company. I find it interesting that both wives did anal so willingly and lustfully. Now for the rest of the story. Thank You!!!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
And why do all the women have to be cock whores?

Do you love it more than Bob's? No, tough shit buddy, it's good but he's my husband!

And no, still no, domination to that extent does not work like that.

So now it's blackmail too - fuck me or no promotion for hubby. Time to accept you've both fucked up, then burn the bastards down.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
It’s called fiction

People find plot holes; holes inappropriately used to boot. It’s fiction, people! It’s a fun set of stories, and I’m curious if we’d ever find out if the two plaything teachers were real. She talked about crossing a line, so perhaps was indeed her first rodeo. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy Universe

So this is in a fantasy parallel universe where women can get fucked hard in the ass without lubing up or lubing his cock and still enjoy it. I loved part 1 and read it to my wife, but this harsh anal fucking will just turn her off completely. LOL! Seriously!

You are a great writer, but the hot part of erotica is putting yourself in the place of the characters. Do you really know any women who like to have a LARGE cock shoved up their ass with only a cursory lubing from their pussy? This will turnoff every woman who reads it.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

More drivel, like this:

"We will not allow anyone to become a partner, a co-owner of the company unless we are intimate with them and their spouse."???

Dude, your nonsense is mindboggling. I already know you are basically writing a lot of nonsense in your stories but this is actually sanctioned by Federal Laws of the United States as sexual harassment.

You would have to declare that prior any job application even before hiring and I am sure no business of any kind would dare to do that. That of course would turn into investigation immediately, all you need is one disgruntled employee, or a whistleblower.

And you got children involved in this swinging party? So what if somebody present starts complaining about sexual harassment in the party? What would "Jerry" do?

You would need to have a statute and process for partnership and advancement within the company as well, this bullshit you can only dreamed off in masturbation fog on LW.

This story also flies into your face when compared with all those moralizing BTB drivel you posted in your other stories. Talking about spite you have for California and New York in some of your stories, interesting how little morality you have when you yourself get aroused. CA and NY, at least, have state laws about sexual harassment in the workplace.

It seems all the women in your stories cannot control themselves, all the men go hard and ejaculate all the time and similar garbage. Perhaps in your fantasy. Ordinary people do have shutdowns and no matter how pornographic the situation is, many are not only capable of resistance but could easily become agitated and belligerent. Not everybody behaves like a dog/bitch in heat.

Three parts with no plot whatsoever, full of sex descriptions banalities, all the same drive (sucking, fucking, anal blah-blah). Total garbage.

theomegadirectivetheomegadirectiveabout 2 years ago
It's still fiction... you guys know that, right?

It's amazing how many people can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. The only plot hole worth mentioning in a story like this is if the narrative violates its own rules.

Otherwise, so long as the writing is technically proficient and without too many errors, the only thing I care about is if it's engaging or not.

Luckily, this story is fantastic, and one of my favorites on this site. It manages to hit a bunch of my buttons, and I'm only sorry the writer didn't take the story further (though it did reach a natural conclusion).

I don't comment too often, so I just wanted to take the time and say thanks.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

All of this is going to end badly with a lot of people hurt and broken marriages.

Swinging kills marriages, greed, jealousy and selfishness. Statistics don’t lie.

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES