All Comments on 'Upwardly Mobile Pt. 04 Conclusion'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Not a bad series

The third chapter seemed a bit rushed, but this one was good.

Yeah, there’s some suspension of disbelief required, but hey, this is a sex story site, and that’s required for most of the stories.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback!

The comments and feedback from non-trolls is always welcome. I have several more stories in the works, one of which may post tonight. You will be seeing these characters again.Upwardly Mobile is expanding and will have some major twists and surprises coming. I'm also doing a series of stories featuring Amanda. She originally had a chapter in this set, which told about what happened with her on the boat, but I took it out. It will be included as a flashback in her story.

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Communication

Well at least the spouses have told each other what happened and how they want to handle it forward. That improved the story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
eh

i guess i just dont get swingers or swinging seemed well typed out tho

Scots_ladScots_ladabout 6 years ago
Series

I thought it was a great series and look forward to the future developments. Hope they come soon.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
So you never answered the question......

So did she or did she not have sex with "Tony" and "Bill."

dclark21dclark21about 6 years ago

Now that Jerry and Gloria have broken Bob and Rose's ice, I'm eager to learn how they react to the other members of the "business family". Also, what happens to Amanda and mike. Great story....keep going KingBandor!

Naked_ManNaked_Manabout 6 years ago

I am glad to hear that you have more to come. This story line has some interesting potential routes it can take. I suppose the one thing I wasn't happy with so far was the hidden, "sneaky" nature of the sex that took place, and also the fact that Bob and Rose were shoved into the 'game' unawares. Now that the ice has been shattered, and they have had the discussion as a couple that they should have had before the party, I would like to see Bob and Rose get together with the group again (adults only this time) to have a more 'open' session where they can exercise complete honesty about what they are both doing. Allow both Bob and Rose to each 'take charge' and direct more of their own activities as they get more comfortable with Jerry and Gloria, and eventually with the other couples.

The side story with Amanda and the boys and (maybe) Mike is another path that has lots of room to run down. However, the way Mike disappeared so quickly leaves me wondering whether he has a totally different agenda than the one that Amanda had imagined. Perhaps that is one of the 'surprises' to come?

Thanks for a new story that I have come to look forward to.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved reading this story and would love to hear about another visit.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Wolf Pack Mentality

Read the series, liked the series to up to the last half of pt. 4

The story is well written and an easy read, Sex scenes were HOT. BUT.....

this reminded me of a wolf pack mentality. You have the alpha male and its mate controlling the pack, with the six subordinates of the pack.

Now to the part that turned it off for me almost completely was Jerry and Gloria being the sexual predators right out of the gate. THEN.. shy, prim and proper Rose along with Jerry, turning Bob into a submissive cuckold. "Do you want Jerry to fuck me anytime he wants?" all while using monetary gains on Bob for leverage. Sorry it just didn't work for me. I guess Marcus will be the next pack leader? He has the biggest cock so far.

Still good story well written and developed.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
WTF

What a mess. Here is a guy without a backbone. CUCK!

Soreide1968Soreide1968about 6 years ago
Continually mobile

Great part 4. Plenty of threads to pursue. The swing and toys in the room sound fun. From the hints in this last part, Amanda may well have her hands and other parts full in her story. Keep the stories cuming.

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Great story

To the guys.... or gals that think this story is wimpy or stupid.

Don’t read it.

I certainly enjoyed it & wish when I was their age , wish I (we)

Had done this. Too good.

Thanks.

Bob

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Just added the sequel - Warning Signs - Part 1

It is being reviewed now. It is the 2nd Act (of 3) for the story Upwardly Mobile. Hopefully it will show up in a couple of days.

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Looking forward to further reads

Agreed with the former comment. Seriously no need for such bad comments. You don't enjoy it then just stop reading it. Am a fan of all the writings. Find them well written and easy to get lost in. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

using sex as a weapon is bullshit

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Well written, esp the sex scenes

but has disturbing undertones of cuckoldry and predation. Didnt read the first three chapters, but maybe will have to, after reading the start of next series.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 6 years ago
I can only say one word.

No

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Bob needs to come clean and tell Rose about him and Gloria. Great story and going to read the next sequel to the story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Torn

I see both positive and negative comments here about this series. I am torn over my own feelings on it. The sex was exciting; pure porn. Not sure how to feel about the scenario. How would I feel if I were Bob and my wife was Rose. I don’t know. That’s what made this series one of my favorites. Very compelling.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Shite end

Firstly, submission does not work like that, maybe a little in the acts, but the deeper psychological submission that Rose has shown to Jerry, takes time and trust.

All this bullshit about "Any thought of Bob, her kids, the others was gone." Maybe Bob, probably the others, but her kids? No parent's brain works like that. Which is why she would not have tolerated any move on Amanda and the looks, comments and reactions of Jerry would have had her struggling not to tear his eyes out.

Then there was the bs in the bedroom - "I love you more than anything or anybody and nothing that happened today changed that." followed by "I loved his cock more than yours, and I told him so." At this point she may as well have put a cage on Bob's cock for all the status he would have in Jerry's eyes irrespective of the 'in that moment' comment.

Then we come back to Amanda, Rose left Jerry's letching out of the story because that would have changed his view too.

To use sex with him to assuage her guilt and get the answer she wanted just adds to the wrongs, true open couples don't talk over sex, they talk over a cup of coffee when their heads are clear. Then "Do you want Jerry to fuck me anytime he wants?" would never be even a yes, as a swinging couple it's not about what anyone other than they want and both should be able to end a meeting for any reason any time. Hell, every yes would have all probably been no.

This can only lead to bad news in the future, can see Jerry cuckolding Bob and getting him eating cream pies as Corrine was priming Rose about.

Too much, too quickly to do anything other than break the 4th wall and bring the illusion created over the previous 3 chapters crashing down.

I hope the follow ups see them coming to their senses.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Sexy to the nth

This is fiction, psychobabble isn't needed. It was hot. There is a reason Amanda is 18, she's the Virgin sacrifice in a future chapter. Would this work in real life? Probably not. Who cares? Good erotic story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
Well you did it

You turned them into pimps and whores. I would have preferred that his answer would have been "No". And then figured out with his wife how to bury Jerry and the Company. But you went the sleazy route. And that's okay because you're the author and you decide where your stories go. But by choosing to turn them into brainless perverts, you ruined the story.

1 star and that was generous.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Application?

I wanna work there.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Interesting

Good read and kept my attention as it also kept me involved.

The story itself was a bit much to swallow with a couple being convinced to fuck as it all rolled out in the story. I mean for a married couple to just let another couple fuck them independently as it was played out is a bit hard to believe in the name of money from the wife's view but, on the other hand, the husband was seduced but went along with it.

Made for an interesting story line,

Got to love the way the wife controlled the unavailing of all of this at the end.

I have to wonder how it would have ended if the husband said no to excepting what happened.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
In line

The last chapter followed from the previous ones, so it is interesting how much lower the scores are. Was there a Puritan troll uprising??? Seems like everyone involved got what they wanted.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Confusion

"Do you want Jerry to fuck me anytime he wants?" is not swinging. It's cuckolding.

She would be wrong to take his "yes" for "yes" in the long term.

Wait and see if KingBandor is able to create a coherent and credible suite.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

It must be me but I think it would have been a really fun ending if after all that he got up, told he she was a slut and he wanted a divorce and walked away. Awww come on it would be the icing on the cake.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
No honesty, just a bunch of users

Not to say I do not enjoy the story. However, my view of the players are that even before the "test" by Jerry and Gloria, Rose is using Bob. During their long distance relationship while he set up shop in Texas, she coerced him into being giving her a hall pass. Whether she used it or not, he was not allowed a full discussion. Then in the last scene she is holding his orgasm hostage while she tries to get him to agree to this very strange swinger situation. Jerry and Gloria are clearly users, both with visions of controlling others. And Bob's wife is not any better. loving? That is questionable. Hot, though!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I think I would really like to know if she fucked her coworkers before she left to move to Dallas. This was NEVER answered.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Both of them are fuckwits, their marriage is toast and l hope deservedly so.

Bob is a willing cuckold, sick in the head his wife is a cunt. I hope they both end up with nothing.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck no!

gadget245gadget245over 1 year ago

Great start! Lots of possibilities from here. Didn’t care that Jerry disrespected Bob by making Rose praise his cock over Bobs. She should have pointed out that Bob had done nothing to him and refused to allow him to humiliate her husband. Don’t know who pissed me off more, Jerry or Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was ok..but in the best served cold apart...Amanda talks a little about how Mike and Jerry almost raped rose! When did that happen????

TwmatthewsTwmatthews5 months ago

There were some really hot scenes in this story but, some not very realistic scenes as well. Would Jerry really spring something like this on Bob and Rose without any preparation? And the idea that this kind of intra-company sexual relationship would bring senior management closer together is ludicrous. There is the potential for lots of jealousy, hurt feelings and deception. I would not trust Jerry or his wife. For me, this was an average story.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49about 2 months ago

A whole lot of "jerk off" scene's without much else. Seemed like they were very willing to sell themselves for money. Also, not long before their daughter becomes involved. Think the story could have been so much better with more angst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES