Upwardly Mobile Pt. 04 Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's body suddenly began to spasm. She cried out Jerry's name as she started to cum, the orgasm crashing into her like a freight train. She bucked hard, her ass slapping on the cold marble. Her cries became grunts. Her grunts became one long, sustained growl. Just when she thought it was almost over it came crashing back harder like a tidal wave, and she bucked her hips wildly, screaming as she gushed and squirted for the first time in her life.

At the same time, Jerry drove his cock in deeply, threw his head back and groaned loudly as his body jerked violently. His cock began to erupt, spraying his seed into her womb. He unloaded a huge load of cum into her hungry cunt. Each time his cock sprayed, his body shook. Rose felt it happening inside her, and it drove her to another, smaller climax as she clung to her lover.

She lay there shaking, clinging to Jerry, trying to catch her breath as he slowly pulled his semi-hard cock out of her full pussy, his cum oozing out and spilling on the black marble. She sat up, eyes roaming older man's body. She smiled and felt incredibly happy. She knew she had crossed over some critical threshold in her life, from which she could not go back. She smiled and kissed Jerry. She didn't want to go back.

Rose opened her mouth to speak when she heard a soft, feminine voice calling out to her from somewhere nearby, inside the house. "Mom?" echoed Amanda's voice, "You in here?"

In a panic, Rose jumped down from the countertop and pulled her robe around her, tying it quickly. "Shit!" she exclaimed in a harsh whisper, "Get dressed!"

She grabbed a nearby kitchen towel and wiped up Jerry's cum and her juices off of top the black marble. At the last moment, she used it to wipe her cum-dripping pussy. Jerry pulled his speedo back on and pointed to where Rose's bikini bottoms were laying when he saw her frantically looking for them. She ran over and grabbed them and straightened up just as Amanda came in the kitchen. She had no time to put them on.

"Oh, here you are," Amanda said looking innocent, "Oh, hi Mr. Dean. What are you guys doing?"

Rose pocketed the bikini bottoms then leaned against the island, on which the man standing there had just powerfully fucked her, making her squirt for the first time. Jerry must have thought of the same thing. He casually tossed the cum-covered towel on the floor and began wiping up Rose's ejaculate with his foot.

"Cleaning up a spill," he replied, bending down to pick up the towel, "and getting ice cream sundaes ready. Want to help?"

She walked closer, smiling up at her host, "Sure, I'd love to."

Jerry pointed at what looked like a large wooden cabinet drawer, "That's a big pull-out freezer. The sundaes are inside if you can get them out. Your mom can get the toppings from the fridge, and I'll grab the rest of the stuff out of the pantry."

Amanda opened the freezer and bent over to start taking out the sundaes, her ass facing Jerry. Her bikini bottoms were not quite a thong, but they pulled tight and crept into her ass crack so that most of shapely ass was uncovered. Jerry stared at it openly. Rose watched him, feeling a slight twinge of jealousy, followed by surprise at that feeling. Jerry winked at Rose, his mouth forming a silent whistle of admiration for Amanda's body.

Rose shook her head and mouthed the words "No way!".

Jerry laughed softly, then walked into the pantry. Rose, checked the refrigerator and found the prepared bowls of toppings and a spray-can of whipped cream. She set it all out on the large eat-in island, then grabbed a handful of spoons and set them out. As she did, Jerry came out of the pantry and added containers of nuts, candies and coconut next to the other toppings. His hand rested on Rose's ass and gave it a slight squeeze. She pushed her ass back into his hand, then went to help Amanda, giving him a little wink.

Rose helped Amanda take out the last few bowls and set them on the counter. Each bowl contained three perfect scoops of what looked to be homemade vanilla ice cream.

"Gloria made that this morning." Jerry explained, "She always tries to do all the food prep in advance so that we can all maximize our fun time during the party."

As Amanda closed the big freezer drawer, Jerry put his arm around both Rose and Amanda, standing between them as they all leaned back against the island. "I hope you ladies have had fun today,"

Rose noticed her daughter lean against Jerry's chest, her arms moving around his torso. She was surprised and had never seen her daughter be so affectionate to another man. She also noticed Amanda's nipples were erect and made her bikini puff out. Rose mimicked her daughter and snuggled in closer to Jerry, her arms also hugging him.

"Oh my god," Amanda said, "You have no idea."

Rose giggled and looked up at his face, "Yeah," she added with a big, naughty grin, "You have no idea."

The noise of people entering the house disturbed their moment, and they separated as everyone started pouring into the kitchen. The boys were excited and charged in to get ice cream and began competing with each to see who could make the most outrageous sundae. The oldest Dean boys came in next, carrying boxes. With them were all of the adults except for one. Amanda looked around expectantly.

Bob came in and said, "Hey Jerry, Mike is tending to the fire. He said he'll be up later to get his ice cream."

Amanda appeared to deflate. She had obviously been hoping to see Mike. Gloria put her arms around her husband. "Well," she suggested, "why don't we get someone to take him down a sundae?"

"I'll do it!" Amanda blurted out.

Gloria gave her a big, knowing smile, "I'm sure you will," she said then kissed Jerry.

Amanda started making a sundae for Mike, adding toppings and lots of whipped cream. She stared at the bowl of ice cream as a devious smile appeared on her face. She took a cherry from her own sundae and put it on top of Mike's. Gloria whispered to Rose, "Looks like your daughter wants to give Mike her cherry."

Rose gave the woman a startled look, then laughed. She hugged her buxom hostess and whispered back, "You are so bad."

Amanda came back a few minutes later looking somewhat dejected. She had the now melted sundae in her hand. She sat it on the counter and grumbled, "I couldn't find him. The fire was out, and he wasn't down there."

Gloria gave her a comforting hug, "There'll be plenty of time for more sundaes when Y'all come back. I have feeling you'll be here often." She leaned in to kiss Amanda's cheek and whispered to her, with her mouth next to her ear so nobody else could hear, "I'll tell him he missed on you giving him this." She pulled the cherry from the top of the molten pile of sweets and popped it in her mouth.

Everyone finished their ice cream, and things were winding down. Bob finally announced, to a wave of disagreement, that it was time to go home. It took a while to wrangle the kids and say their goodbyes. Bob shook Jerry's hand and gave Gloria an awkward kiss on the cheek that she turned into so that it landed halfway on her mouth. Rose hugged Jerry, and kissed him then did the same for Gloria. She didn't hesitate from kissing them both squarely on the lips. Gloria hugged her and whispered something in her ear that made Rose smile and nod.

They piled back into the family SUV and headed home. The kids were asleep before they got out of the gated entry to the neighborhood. Rose passed out a couple of minutes later, leaving Bob to drive alone in silence for the next half hour. The entire time, all he could think about was how much he loved his wife and kids and how badly he had let them all down. He had betrayed them. He had cheated on Rose, and the guilt was eating him up inside. He was afraid of losing them, but he needed to confess everything to Rose.

As he was dwelling on his guilt, he heard Rose moan in her sleep. A few minutes passed, and she did it again. As he drove, he slowly slid his hand up her thigh. Rose continued moaning softly. Bob checked in the back. The boys were out cold in their seats. Amanda was leaning against the passenger door, sleeping soundly. He slid his hand up higher and was shocked when he felt her bare pussy.

"Holy shit," he thought, clearly remembering her putting the bikini bottoms on before the kids got back from boating, "when the hell did she take them off?"

Rose shifted in her seat, gripped his hand and pulled it to her pussy, "Surprise!" she whispered.

Bob played with Rose's pussy off on and the whole way back, and by the time they got home, they were both on fire with need. They quickly ushered the kids in and sent them off to bed. "We'll unpack the car tomorrow," Bob said, "Good night, kids."

The kids didn't respond and headed upstairs to their beds. Bob pulled Rose into their bedroom, closed and locked the door and began making out as they stripped and stumbled their way to the bed. They didn't make it all the way and instead fell on the floor. Rose was sucking his tongue roughly, holding his face in her hands. Bob's hands were on her tits squeezing them. Rose opened her legs and wrapped them around Bob, as she had done earlier with Jerry, and pulled on his hips with her feet.

"I need you to fuck me, Bob," she said breathlessly. "I don't want to make love; I want you to fuck me like a slut."

Bob didn't answer. Instead, he slid his hard cock into her drenched pussy and began to pound her hard and fast. He raised up on his knees and lifted her ass up off the floor, driving in hard. The curve of his cock followed the natural shape of her pubic bone, guiding the fat, spongy head of his dick right to her g-spot with every thrust. She was bucking hard against him. It took only a few thrusts, and she was cumming, arching her back and driving her hips up hard with each wave of intense pleasure. "Oh fuck yes," she cried out, "fuck this slut. Give me that cock!" She was practically growling.

After her orgasm crested, Bob lowered her down, taking one of her legs up and over his head to flip her face down, his cock rotating inside her pussy. She groaned, knowing what he intended, and got up on her hands and knees, pushing back and giggling. "Mmmmm, that's it," she moaned out, "Fuck me like the beast you are."

Bob heard her words and remembered Gloria saying the same thing as he had fucked her. He drove his cock forward, slamming his hips against her ass. She cried out in pleasure. He did it again, and she cried out more. She tossed her head back, and her hair spread out across her back. He reached up and grabbed a handful, pulling her head back. Rose cried out and bounced her hips up and down faster. "Harder, baby," she said groaning, "Fuck me harder, you stud."

He did as she asked and fucked her harder than he had ever done before, using her pussy for his pleasure. He slapped her ass, and she cried out, begging for more. He slapped it again, harder and left a bright red handprint. She screamed and started shaking. Her arms gave out, and she collapsed, face first, onto the carpet, ass still up in the air and her hips still grinding her pussy onto his cock. She let out three gasping whimpers that sound like "uh, uh, uhhhhh" then started to let go with a powerful orgasm. The sounds she was making blended into a long high pitched wail that went on and on, rising and falling as her orgasm tore through her.

Bob held on tightly and kept pounding her needy cunt. Suddenly, hot liquid began to splash out of her pussy around his cock with each of her orgasmic spasms. The wail grew louder and higher pitched.

Bob was amazed. He'd never once been able to get her to gush before, but here she was, gushing like a geyser, her juices flowing out and soaking the floor, his balls and thighs. It only made him fuck her harder. Her legs gave out, and she fell flat. He had not cum yet and was beyond stopping. He lay on top of her and forced her legs even wider. She was whimpering uncontrollably as he felt his orgasm hit.

It slammed into him hard, a deep, intense orgasm that started at the base of his cock and exploded outward throughout his body. He couldn't speak. All he could do was groan loud and hard, and as cum began to shoot out of his cock, the groan became a deep, guttural scream. He slammed hard into her with each shot of cum. Rose let out a groan of her own as she shuddered and came underneath him. Bob collapsed on top of her, then slid off to her side and showered her back and shoulders with kisses. She turned to face him, and they kissed passionately, then lay there holding each other, legs interlocked, arms clinging tightly. Rose giggled, then said, "Damn, I love you, baby."

Bob, kissed her forehead and smiled, "I love you, too."

They were asleep moments later.

Rose woke a few hours later with an urgent need to pee. She slowly pulled herself away, without waking her husband and went to the bathroom. She needed to go badly, and it took a while. When she finished, she saw the remains of two men's cum floating in the toilet and smiled. She flushed and went to the sink to wash her hands and face. As she did, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She looked rough but felt incredible. She felt changed, opened somehow. She thought back to the day's events and laughed. She wasn't sure where things were going, but she was happy and knew where ever they went, it would be one hell of a ride getting there.

She went back into the bedroom and looked at Bob laying there, naked and asleep. She looked at his cock. Jerry had a bigger cock and knew how to use it well. But, as she looked down, she knew no matter what she had said in the heat of sex, there was no cock better and no better lover than the man laying there on the floor.

She knelt next to him and quietly, carefully took his flaccid cock in her mouth. She could fit it all in easily and sucked on it, like a baby nursing on its mother's tit. She used her tongue on it, while in her mouth and felt it starting to grow fuller, filling with blood slowly. She moved her mouth, giving room for his cock to expand and started sucking it harder. She loved to do this, to suck on his cock when it was soft and have it grow hard in her mouth. It was so intensely pleasurable and gave her such strong feeling of control and power to know that she and nothing else was causing this to happen, to get him aroused.

His cock was almost fully hard when he woke up, "Fuck," he said, with a gravely, sleep-heavy voice, "I love waking up with my cock in your mouth. You haven't done that in years." She pulled her mouth off long enough to say, "Shhh," then resumed sucking. Bob complied in silence and let her continue.

It was obvious she was enjoying what she was doing. She had him fully erect and was using her mouth and fist together, sliding fully up and down the shaft rapidly. She was sucking him in a way that seemed determined and driven, almost hungry. She wanted his cum, and she wanted it fast.

"Fuck, baby," he moaned out, "If you keep that up I'm going to cum."

She pulled her mouth off, licking the head, hand still jacking his dick. "Shhh," she said again, then resumed sucking him, even faster than before. A few seconds later he groaned loudly, lifted his ass off the floor and started cumming in her mouth. It wasn't a huge load, as he'd already cum multiple times today, and she swallowed it all easily.

She kept sucking until he was done and had lowered back to the floor. She stroked him firmly to get out the rest of his cum, pulling up and squeezing it out the tip onto her flat tongue, then swallowed it. She lay there next to him, face next to his cock, holding it and idly licking it.

"Wow," Bob started to speak, curious about her behavior, "What brought that on?"

Rose didn't move, just kissed the end of his cock and replied, "I fucked Jerry today. Twice."

Bob froze. His breath hung in his chest, and he felt the universe suddenly stop spinning.

"What?" he asked, a shocked and hurt sound in his voice. "I fucked Jerry today, twice," she repeated, waiting for his reaction.

Bob didn't move. He slowly drew a breath, and hesitantly responded, "Why? When? How? I mean, where the fuck was I while you were fucking my boss? His voice was growing louder, angrier as he spoke.

"Well, the first time you were fucking his wife, Gloria, so I hear." Silence.

Bob was speechless. His mouth was bone dry. He needed to get up, to run, to do something, go somewhere. He felt trapped and needed to escape. Fight or flight and right now he wanted to flee.

Rose kissed the end of his cock again, then licked the dribble of cum that leaking out. "She told me. She told me you were a fucking beast."

"S-she," he stammered, trying hard to speak but his thoughts were all over the place. "She t-told you?"

Rose took the head into her mouth as he was speaking, swirling her tongue around the head, hand gently fondling the nearly limp cock. She pulled her mouth off and spoke nonchalantly, "Yes, she whispered it to me as we were leaving. Of course, that's after she was licking my pussy in the bathroom with Corrinne."

"W-what?" he asked, shocked, but his cock twitched and started growing again. She took it into her mouth again for several seconds before she pulled off to answer him. Her hand stroked him as she spoke.

"Do you have any idea what kind of den of sexual deviants you've taken us to?" She asked, hand continuing to jack his cock, which was now almost fully erect.

He was so confused. Her revelations were still spinning in his head. It was too much data to process, and he was unsure if he should be mad that she fucked Jerry, guilty that he fucked Gloria, excited that she'd apparently had sex with two women in a bathroom. All of it jumbled together in his mind. Her hand on his cock was not helping at all. In the end, all he could manage to say was, "Huh?"

She giggled, then sucked on his cock. He moaned and moved his hips. He was about to ask her to explain when she pulled her mouth off again.

"I love you," she started, "before I tell you anything, you have to know that. Ok? I love you more than anything or anybody and nothing that happened today changed that. Ok? Promise me?" He looked at her and shook his head, "I promise. I love you, too. Now, what the fuck are you talking about?"

She stroked his cock as he started to lose his erection. "No no no," she said, playfully scolding him. "You have to stay hard!" She jerked him rapidly, with her mouth on the end of his cock, until she had him close to the edge, then backed off.

She took a deep breath then began.

"Your boss and his wife are swingers," she explained, slowly massaging his cock, intent on keeping him hard.

"I kind of got that idea," Bob replied but was immediately cut off by rose.

"Shh!" she said pointing a finger at his face. "I talk. You listen."

Bob closed his mouth, cutting off what he had wanted to say.

"Jerry had a long talk with me and explained that he views his company as more than a company. In a way, it is like a family to him. Granted, a highly incestuous one from the looks of it, but a family."

She bent down to suck him for a few seconds as her words sank in. He started to ask a question, and she cut him off with the finger back in his face, her mouth still sucking. After a few seconds, she pulled off, licked the head and continued.

"He said that his company is making a shit ton of money and that he wants to share the profit with a select, core group of people that he trusts beyond doubt. To gain that trust, he feels that exposing them to swinging and bringing them into his swinging group is the perfect test. He feels that having that level of intimacy between his partners and their spouses brings them all together in a way where they are all looking out for each other and truly caring that everyone is successful and taken care of."