Upwardly Mobile Pt. 04 Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,113 Followers

Bob started speaking again, and Rose let go of his cock and sat up.

"Do you want to hear about it or not?" she asked giving him a stern look.

"I do."

"Then shut the fuck up and let me tell you. You can ask any questions you want when I'm done speaking. I have to get it all out and don't want you interrupting me until I do." She continued to give him the school teacher's disapproving look that she had perfected over the years.

"Yes, Miss Rose," he replied, looking chagrin.

"That's better," she said, resuming both her speech and stroking his cock, which was still rock hard.

"So, he really likes you. He thinks you are fundamental to the future of the company and that with you a partner, you will help them grow even more successful. But, to be considered for partner, he has to know he can trust you and that you have his back."

Her mouth closed down around the head and she pushed her mouth down to the base, taking his entire length in and wedging it into her throat. She rocked her body, deep throating him until she needed to breathe, then quickly slid up and let his cock come out with an audible pop. She wiped her drool off her mouth with the back of her hand.

"So, today was not just a party. It was a test. He wanted to see if you," she paused for emphasis, "and I would be willing to be a part of his kinky family. So, it was not just a test of you, but it was a test of me."

She paused and watched him closely. He nodded, not wanting to be scolded for speaking.

She jerked his cock several times in response, rapidly bringing him back to the edge of orgasm, then stopped. His hips bucked, lifting his cock up trying to fuck her hand, but she skillfully managed to avoid him cumming. She was not ready for that. He moaned as she resumed talking.

"He told me all this and gave me a choice. If I didn't think you could handle it, if I couldn't handle it, he would accept that we just weren't into it and move on. You would keep your job and be treated as if nothing had happened." She stopped stroking so he would focus. "But, you would never make partner. You would never be the leader that I know you can be. We would continue our lives, like before, but the potential wealth, the potential future that Jerry offered us would be gone."

She licked the pre-cum from his cock. It had run down the head, down the shaft, and over her fist. Bob could produce an incredible amount of pre-cum when he was turned on, which had caused more than one time to have a big wet spot in his pants in public. She licked his cock like a lollipop, then cleaned her fingers slowly, watching him. Then she took his cock and stroked him slowly, building him up again. She was careful not to get him too close, because she knew he would likely explode with what she was about to say. She stopped stroking and squeezed it rhythmically instead.

"So, I let him fuck me."

She watched Bob. He was breathing hard, and she let go of his cock as it spasmed a few times, but no cum came out. That was close. She waited a few seconds, then took hold of it again. She squeezed it twice, and she felt him stiffen. She immediately let go, and it spasmed a few more times. Bob was groaning uncontrollably. She waited until it stopped and she took hold again. This time she didn't squeeze. She knew not to. Pre-cum flowed freely out of the head and down, over her hand. She left it.

"He fucked me hard," she said pausing, "in the ass." She spoke stopping every few words so the full impact would sink in. Bob knew what anal sex did to her, how it turned his conservative, proper wife into a raging nymphomaniac. Her hand was trembling with excitement as she started stroking him again, very lightly and very slowly.

"And I loved it. Totally. Completely. I don't know if it was the heat of the moment, the incredible lust I was feeling for doing something so wrong with someone I had just met, who was my husband's boss, in his house, with his wife nearby... I don't know. It all was just so intoxicating. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. And baby, I didn't want to. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to claim my ass as it had never been claimed before. And he did. He fucked me hard, raw and rough. He talked dirty to me the whole time, just making me insane with my lust, my need, my hunger. At that time, in that situation, I loved him. I know it isn't real love, but I felt it. And, at that moment, while he was fucking me, I loved his cock more than yours, and I told him so."

She had to take her hands off again as Bob almost came. She just made it in time, and his cock twitched and jerked. She watched as it slowly stopped moving and went back to normal. She waited a little longer, before holding it.

"But, I realized earlier, when we were fucking, that it was all just the lust making me feel that way and say those things. I realized nobody makes me feel like you do. Nobody fucks me as you do. Nobody has a cock as perfect for me like yours. I was drunk on sex."

"He made me cum hard, baby. It was really good." She stroked his cock with her fingertip from the balls to the tip and watched it twitch in response. Then she gripped in and started stroking it again.

"We had just finished when we came back up to the spa. Gloria told me what you did while I was fucking Jerry. She didn't give me the details, and I'll want to hear them, all of them, later. But, understand that it was a test for you, too. I know you did it. I know you liked it. You had to; she's gorgeous."

He nodded and started to speak, but she raised her finger again, and he stopped himself.

"So," she started speaking again slowly, "up to there, I'd say we were even. We both fucked someone else. But, there's more. When I went to pee, Corrinne came and and we talked. It turns out she was breaking in Marcus and Shawn was trying out Minnie, while you and I were with Jerry and Gloria. She had a great time with him and was telling me all about it. She also came on to me, and I didn't say no. We were making out and getting into it when Gloria came and joined us. She ate my pussy and almost got me off. I liked it a lot and hoped she can do it again."

She suspended her story long enough to get him almost to the point of cumming again, trying to keep him on the edge. It was hard to do while talking, but she did her best.

"So, after that things seemed to be normal for a while. It was almost like it had been a dream, but I knew it had really happened. I was ok with it. I didn't know about you and Gloria yet. She told me when we were leaving. She wanted me to know how good you were and that she called you a beast during sex. That's why I called you that earlier. I almost told you to fuck me like you did Gloria, but I was afraid the shock might make you cum too quickly." She chuckled softly, alternating between stroking and squeezing, stroking and squeezing. She was reading his body and knowing when to do which to keep his orgasm on the very edge of happening.

"Then," she resumed, "when Jerry and I went to get the ice cream, he fucked me again, right there in the kitchen. In fact, right on the island, we ate the ice cream on." She leaned down to lick the head of his cock like an ice cream cone.

"It was a quickie. We both were so worked up and wanted it. This time he fucked me in my pussy and made me cum so hard, I squirted for the first time in my life."

She watched his eyes go wide.

"It seems he opened something in me because I think you noticed earlier, when you fucked me, I squirted then too. In fact, I came harder with you, and I made a mess of the carpet." She laughed again and sucked the head of his cock for a few, long seconds.

"We almost got caught in the act by Amanda. That would have been bad. Not sure how I would have explained that. But, thankfully she didn't notice. But, that's why I didn't have the bikini bottoms on. I didn't have time and had to put them in my pocket. Then, the rest of the time had to go around with my ass and pussy hanging out. That made me so fucking horny. I kept flashing Jerry, and I know Marcus got an eyeful too. So did Luke and Colton, who were following me around the whole time trying to get glimpses. I might have bent over a few times too many."

She sucked on his cock aggressively, then pulled off and stroked him until he was almost ready to cum. She straddled him, holding the head of his cock against her pussy. It was so wet and hot. She rubbed the head up and down in her slit, then held it at the opening to her womb. He was pushing up trying to get in, but she was in control.

"No not, not yet," she said looking into his eyes, "Now, I'm going to let you speak. Choose your words carefully. What I want to know is, are you ok with all this? Are you going to handle it? One word. You get to say one word." She was shaking and holding the cock at her entrance.

He looked at her and said very confidently, "Yes."

She lowered a bit, letting the head penetrate her pussy a little, but no more.

"Are we going to do it? Join their kinky family? Become swingers with them? You can say one word. Only one word." She said it, half moaning.

"Yes." He replied urgently, trying to pull her hips down. She lowered a little more, holding half of his cock in her pussy. She leaned close, her face inches from his.

"Do you want Jerry to fuck me anytime he wants?" she breathed out slowly. He started to speak, and she said, "One word!"

He hesitated, grinding his hips, shaking uncontrollably under her.

"Absolutely!" he said, then kissed her hard.

She dropped her pussy on his cock and began fucking him violently, slamming down, then grinding her hips forward and back as hard and fast as she could. He screamed out and started cumming inside her. She pulled his head hard to her breasts, and her own cries answered his, and she came with him, her body was wracked by massive spasms, and she was completely out of control. It was as if she were having an out-of-body experience, cumming so hard, so deeply, her entire soul exploding on fire.

Spent, she collapsed next to him. She kissed him and told him she loved him. He pulled her close to him and told her that he loved her, too.

She giggled, then said, "That was more than one word."

He kissed her forehead and let out a long sigh. "Fuck," he said. She kissed his nose and said, "And just so you know, that was the strongest orgasm I've ever had in my life, just now."

He smiled and responded, "Mine too."

They cuddled and quickly went back to sleep, completely drained from the events of the past 18 hours.

- THE END -

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,113 Followers