Urban Oddballs: 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Mr. E's place is of the highest opulence!" Rupert proclaimed.

"So, do they have a ballroom or something?" Poppy asked, curious as to where the party was taking place.

"Why yes, that's where everyone is gathered now, to be sure. Probably until the party formally starts, then the whole house might be open," Rupert thought.

"Hey bro!" Squeaked a female voice.

"Gad Zooks! Zapany!" Rupert stumbled, falling back into the car.

"So... what's with the bitch?" Said Zapany, who stared at Poppy with perplexing intrigue.

"Oh, um, I'm Poppy, pleasure to meet..." Poppy paused as the little woman looked up at her with a disturbing amber gaze.

"Bow wow, look at these big ass things!" Zapany giggled as she groped Poppy's uppermost pair of breasts. As she did so, a small electrical current ran through the Doberman pinscher woman's chest fat, stimulating her.

"Guh ah..." Poppy panted, her tongue falling out of her mouth.

"What's up with her dress, brother? She's far too fat and bulging with breasts to be wearing something this skimpy and small," Zapany laughed as Poppy whimpered in pleasure from the electricity coursing through her body.

Gaining his composure, Rupert slapped his sister's hands away from his woman's bosom.

"Now halt that at once, you pervert!"

"Ow, jeez fatty, don't be so rough!" Zapany lashed out, rubbing her wrists.

"Now, if you would excuse us, we're heading inside to meet mother and father," Rupert smirked as he took a dazed Poppy by the arm.

"Oh, mmm, that was interesting. I feel dizzy but kind of drunk..." Poppy mumbled as she stumbled, trailing behind Rupert in his stride.

"You'll be fine, sweetheart. My sister hit you with something mild, the perverted witch," Rupert scoffed.

"Oh, should I feel upset?" Poppy slurred.

"Yes, but never mind all that right now. I have to show you off to mother and father," Rupert proclaimed as the duo made their way through the red velvet halls of the ivory manor.

***

"Woah, so big, even bigger than before!" Gaxi clapped as the three stepped out of their vehicle.

"Yeah, it's big and obnoxious..., cuz' he's a fuck," Arthur snorted.

"Why are we even going to this party then?" Shawky said, taking an excited Gaxi by the hand to make sure she didn't run off.

"Because it's in bad taste not to come to at least a few high society parties when you're as powerful a magician as I," Arthur sneered.

"That makes sense I guess," Shawky shrugged.

"If I didn't need to make myself approachable, I wouldn't even leave my house, but yeah," Arthur sighed.

"Can, can I hold your hand instead, Arthur Daddy?" Gaxi asked, her big brown eyes fixated on Arthur.

"Um, yeah," Arthur said, gesturing his hand towards Gaxi, who latched on to two of his fingers.

"Ew, Gaxi girl, don't call him that," Shawky sighed as the trio made their way inside.

***

Elsewhere, at Annry and Oeno's residence.

"Okay, Annry, are you sure you're going to be doing this on top of this side business milk thing? I mean, don't you have some, uh, bad memories about that site? I mean, we had a whole thing about it back at Boris's and all that..." Oeno asked as she laid in bed holding the phone towards Annry while the milking machines hummed away on her engorged breasts. Meanwhile, Sarah was sleeping atop Oeno's left breast, her limbless nude form shrouded by a spare comforter. However, her artificial limbs rested nearby if a quick bathroom break was needed.

"Oh, shut up, Onion, just hold that phone up straight...uh, nevermind, I'll go in the kitchen. Where is the tripod?" Annry asked, annoyed.

"It's in the closet, I think, but please don't get too carried away," Oeno cautioned.

"Well, there's no need to worry I'm doing this now because I want to," Annry said, giving Oeno a knowing smile.

Grabbing the tripod and Bluetooth keyboard out of the closet with a wink, Annry went behind the room divider that separated the expanses that was the living room and bedding area to film herself. Annry was dressed in a fat mashing red corset and a black thong that tucked itself deep into her fleshy ass cheeks.

: Fatty Field Mouse is now live

Top_Ram: Hey Fatty

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Hey Ram, how are you?

Top_Ram: I'm good, you're looking plump

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Thanks, I've been trying to gain a bit, but carefully. I don't want to blow up.

Xocto has entered the room

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Hey Xocto.

Xocto has donated 15 bytes

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Thanks for the donation, Xocto, would like me to do something for you?

Xocto: could you lean in close and say that you're a fat little mousy?

'What a fucking cringy ass request, what the fuck? Stupid fucking virgins' is what Annry thought as she leaned in with red shining lips and whispered:

"I'm a fat little mousy made to get fucked," Annry emphasized the small bit of flavor on the end by flicking her bottom lip against her buck front teeth.

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: How was that? ; )

Annry typed, cocking her legs open and winking at the camera while punctuating her emotions with a energetic yet good humored giggle.

Xocto: Wow, that was great!

Top_Ram: Yeah, gods! O_O

Top_Ram has donated 30 bytes

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Woah, Top, you're a big spender. Got any requests?

Top_Ram: Could you take off your corset and play with your breasts?"

'This is a more leveled request, thank the gods,' Annry thought as she undid the lace that held the corset together, allowing her suppressed muffin top some room to breathe. She exhaled with relief as her imprisoned flesh was set free from its bondage.

Dropping the garment behind her, she arched he back as far as she could, causing her six fat little nipples to jut towards the camera. Then, with tiny red lacquered fingers, she glided up her torso, making an intimate stop at her lower most nipples that rested just above her navel.

The pair were of a modest variety, as not much fat gathered under the caps of their coco areolas to call their own. They were teased, like switches before being disregarded for their fatter sisters only inches above. Yes, now these were what a woman would be proud to call breasts, modest but nothing to ignore outright.

Annry's poised fingers encircled the nipples of this pair with great emphasis, biting her lip as she did so. Then, with a quick flick goodbye, she abandoned her silver medals to move on to the crown jewels.

Yes, these bloated sacks of fatty female delight were her pride and joy. Though modest compared to the bulk of her friends, they were impressive and weighty for her small frame. The juicy gems were corpulent enough for her to bathe with her tongue as she did so for the camera, corralling each jutting nipples with a generous coat of saliva.

Top_Ram: INCRDIBLE!!1111

Xocto: SHIT I came all over myself ^^;

Top_Ram has donated 30 bytes

Xocto has donated 30 bytes

"Wow, thanks for the donations you guys! I'm glad you're liking the show, love ya much!" Annry giggled, making a heart shape with her hands.

White King has entered the room

"Hey there, White King, how's it going?" Annry said, wheezing a bit.

White King has donated 200,000 bytes

"HOLY SHIT!" Annry screamed, cupping her mouth in awe.

Scrambling to compose herself, Annry let out a small cough and brushed her short burgundy hair back before saying:

"Thank you for your incredibly generous donation, now would you like me to do anything for you today?"

White King: nothing, enjoy your winnings.

"Um...okay, thanks. Hope you enjoy the rest of the show!" Said Annry, a bit taken aback.

***

Back at the Ivory manor.

"Father, stop playing with your phone, you're needed!" Squealed a small voice.

"Right, right, where's Omma?" Asked an alabaster skinned adonis.

"She's awaiting you at the edge of the hall, as you requested, sir," said the Miblin maid.

"Is she in the pet ware I picked out for this evening?" Asked the man, as several Miblins standing on small ladders attended to the trimmings of his suit.

"Why yes sir, of course she is!" Peeped the Miblin maid.

"Well, alright, now hurry along my little chubbies, can't leave the public waiting much longer," The man laughed in reference to his diligent little Miblin seamstresses.

***

Meanwhile, down in the ball room of the Ivory Manor.

"So, there has to be some other reason you would bother yourself with all of this, Daddy," Shawky suggested, sipping a cranberry cocktail.

"Yeah, you got me, I need to discuss some business with that blowhard. Speaking of which, the host is late to his own party, how tacky...," Arthur mumbled.

"Uh, one more thing...," Shawky murmured, passing her cocktail glass.

"Yeah?" Arthur inquired, a little annoyed.

"Could you stop bouncing Gaxi girl on your knee...? It's...well, its distracting...," Shawky sighed.

"Why? She likes it, don't you, little gummy bear?" Arthur said as Gaxi's plump little body bounced up and down on the man's strong leg.

"Weee!" Gaxi giggled, kicking her bare feet against Arthur's leg.

"Oh no, where are her shoes..." Shawky sighed.

"You worry too much! They're under my chair, jeez," Arthur snorted, rolling his eyes.

***

On the opposite side of the ball room, an old gentleman in decorated military garb was having dinner with his wife, son, daughter, and his son's date.

"Yeah dad, so like I said this is Poppy. She's the one I've been telling you about," Rupert said, trying to introduce his girlfriend to his parents for the fifth time.

"Babe, babe, stop, I don't think they like me," Poppy whispered.

"Nonsense, M'lady. Father, Mother, I...," Rupert was cut off by his father's hand.

Patting his prominent of bourbon and barbecue sauce, he glared at his son with his good eye, the other being obstructed by a patch baring the family's crest.

"I heard you, boy. You're a dog fucker, it's nothing to write home about," Rupert's father bellowed.

"Ohh, bro's gonna get it!" Zapany clapped.

"Hush now, baby!" Rupert's mother said, shushing Zapany.

"Father, she's not a dog, this is the woman I have chosen to be my wife!" Rupert proclaimed.

"Oh!" Poppy yelped, her ears perking up in shock.

"You couldn't fuck the deer, you couldn't fuck the plethora of brides your mother and I had chosen for you, oh no! You went out of your way to disappoint me yet again..." Rupert's father rumbled, his temper climbing.

"Dear, your blood pressure..." Rupert mother's cautioned, rubbing her husband's hand.

"Mother, reason with Father. Sister, back me up here!" Rupert panted, trying to find some ground.

"Yo man, I tried to hook you up with Pinstripe's daughter. She's here at the party, you still have a shot," Zapany shrugged.

"I will do no such thing!" Rupert said, dismissing the notation.

Just then, electricity ran through Rupert's father's glass, bursting it and alerting the siblings and Poppy to his presence.

"Dog, are you of any lineage? Any prominence?" Rupert's father asked Poppy, trying to keep his composure.

"M'lady, y-you don't have to answer him. Sir Rumble, you are out of line!" Rupert proclaimed.

Sir Rumble focused his gaze on Poppy, awaiting an answer.

"Well, in truth no, no I am not...I am from a small milking town in the boonies," Poppy answered, ashamed.

"I thought so...son, did you plan on breeding with this country mutt?" Sir Rumble stated as he picked at what was left of his barbecue steak.

"Y-yes father..." Rupert said, trying to stand his ground against the sensation of static that his father had released in his contained rage.

"Hmmm, alright, follow me. Zapany, will you address Sir by Empyreal if I have not returned?" Sir Rumble asked.

"Y-yes Papa!" Zapany nodded.

"Dear, I..." Sir Rumble's wife pleaded as he rose from the table.

"Cloudy, darling, don't worry, this will only take a second I'm sure. Boy, outside, we're going for a walk...," Sir Rumble commanded.

"I will fight for my love, father!" Rupert proclaimed.

"Well, we'll see if your cartoon fabricated resolve can stand when tested," Sir Rumble smirked as he and his son walked towards the manor's entrance.

"Rupert, um, you don't have to get killed over me, this is stupid, I mean I..." Poppy's lips were shushed by a fat finger.

"M'lady, your love is a love worth dying for," Rupert proclaimed while thinking 'Fuck I'm going to die.'

***

Sometime after Rupert and Sir Rumble had exited the ball room, Father Empyreal entered, with his well-dressed Miblin trailing close to his side.

"Ah, sorry to keep you waiting everyone, I hope you are enjoying yourselves. With my arrival, all rooms of the manor are open to your leisure. Stay as long as you please!" Empyreal said, his voice enhanced by the microphone capabilities of his phone.

The crowd of the wealthy clapped, as this meant they could partake in all manors of discreet debauchery with never-ending supply of the Miblin house maids that roamed the halls of the manor. In response to this, many members made their way out of the ballroom to various rooms in the house.

"Alright, now I'll talk to this asshole and maybe we go somewhere a bit more romantic, little Gaxi," Arthur said, plucking Gaxi off of his knee.

"No, I was having fun!" Gaxi pouted.

"Now, now, I have to go take care of business. We'll play again later, okay?" Arthur said, soothing Gaxi.

"C-can I come with you?" Gaxi asked.

"Well, I don't see why not. Come on," Arthur smiled.

"So, what am I going to do?" Shawky asked, rubbing her sore foot which was agitated from the confines of her high-heeled sandal.

"Eh, why don't you mingle, Shawky girl?" Arthur shrugged, arising and taking Gaxi's hand.

"Eh, alright," Shawky shrugged, leaning back in her chair.

"Have fun, cuz' after I'm done with this asshole we're booking," Arthur said, waving.

"Right, ah, well, let's talk to some jerks," Shawky sighed, slipping her shoe back on.

"Would you like some Champagne, ma'am?" Said a Miblin waitress to Shawky.

"Silly Miblin, why would a pregnant woman want alcohol?" Said a light, male voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, a water perhaps?" Said the Miblin maid.

"Um yeah, that's fine, thank you," Shawky said, smiling at the Miblin maid.

"So, hey, I haven't see you around here before. Do you know the host?" Asked the man.

"No, I came here with Da... Arthur," Shawky coughed, catching herself.

"Oh, Vicious? So, like, are you his wife or something?" Asked the man.

"No... No, I'm not. Why do you ask?" Shawky inquired.

"Because of the baby bump. So, are you with him in any capacity?" Asked the man.

"No, but, um, perhaps introductions are in order. I'm Shawky, and you are?" Shawky said, holding out a hand before the standing man.

"Ah, yes, I'm Paul, Paul Shutterflash," said Paul, shaking Shawky's hand.

"Oh, you're the technology tycoon," Shawky nodded.

"Yes, you've heard of me then?" Paul grinned.

"Yeah, but while I have you, why are phone box phones so ugly?" Shawky asked, her head tilting with the question.

"Well, we work hard at revolutionizing our products, and we have new models coming soon," Paul explained.

"That sounds like corporate rambling, but I'll take it," Shawky shrugged.

"Well I'm glad you understand!" Paul laughed.

"Well, I guess that's the end of our conversation?" Shawky asked.

"No, not all. If you're not doing anything later, I would love to have you over. Are you an art person?"

"Well, not particularly, but I can appreciate it," Shawky said in a nonchalant manner.

"Fantastic! I have many expensive pieces at my house to view, would you like to partake in them?" Paul grinned with infectious enthusiasm.

"Psst, you think you can just flash your money at me and I'd bend? No thanks," Shawky scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Paul stood back, a bit surprised by the fortitude of the woman that sat before him. Shawky looked away, disgusted with trying to be bought off like some common street whore.

"Okay, okay listen, how about we just go out to this water shop I know, and afterwards I'll take you home," Paul said, readjusting his approach.

"Water shop?" Shawky asked, confused.

"Yes, it's a specialty shop that sells water of the highest purity," Paul explained.

"Well, that does sound enticing. And you'll take me right home afterwards, correct?" Shawky said, re-stating the man's words as to emphasize his promise.

"Yes, of course, no worries here, Miss Shawky," Paul said, bowing with a grin.

"Alright, well when shall we leave?" Shawky asked.

"Right now, if your comrades don't mind," Paul said with confidence.

"Nah, let's hit it," Shawky said, rising to her feet.

"Here, let me help you up," Paul said, offering his hand.

"No, no I'm alright," said Shawky, erecting herself to a standing position.

***

Elsewhere in the ball room, there was a bit of a commotion going on.

"Heehaw! Whew, another round of drinks, little ladies!" Yelled a rambunctious Skunk man in a 10-gallon hat.

"Daddy, please stop drinking so much..." Kassie cried, embarrassed.

"It's always so lively to have Mr. Pinstripe around," Omo chuckled as she sipped her sake.

"Eh, if you say so..." Echiko scoffed, her chin resting in the palm of her hand.

"Well, I'm off to the room. Care to join me, dear?" Omo asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I think Kassie's dad is gonna start shooting soon," Echiko stated as she thumbed over to the drunken skunk, sucking down another glass of Champagne.

The two bat women took their leave, exiting the ballroom and making their way down the long velvet carpeted hall of the Ivor Manor. Giving off an air of experience, they passed several doors, some closed other open, most generating odd moans and giggles as they passed.

"So, what will they have for us this time, Mother?" Echiko asked, following behind her mother.

"Who's to say, my child, though Empyreal knew we were coming, so what he has prepared has to be delicious," Omo giggled, licking her lips in lustful anticipation.

The women made their way passed the never-ending collection of red doors until they reached one with the number '33' marked on it.

"Hmm," Omo mused as she held her hand to her mouth.

Rolling her eyes, Echiko reached out and opened the door. Before the women were a group of Miblins all dressed in night wear, standing around a bathtub in the center of the room. The tub was decorated with various golden swirls etched into its body. The tub was prompted up by golden beast-like feet that resembled those of a lion. Above the tub was the real treat: a pregnant Miblin hung suspended above the tub, her distended belly hanging low as the fatty flesh of her form bulged through the rope that suspended her from the ceiling.

"Wonderful!" Omo cooed in bliss, dropping her kimono to the floor revealing her curvaceous form. The older woman stepped out of her discarded robes and made her way towards the tub.

"Empyreal, you always know how to please your guests. This one is just as magnificent as the last!" Omo giggled, rubbing the belly of the unconscious Miblin.

"Do you have to make this creepier than it already it is?" Echiko sighed, disrobing.

"Come now, dear, you know how mama's bloodlust is!" Omo cooed, licking her lips, her eyes glowing with an intense read hue.