Urban Oddballs: 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know because I have it too," Echiko sighed, looking towards the suspended Miblin with the same glow as her mother.

With that the women entered the bathtub, their backs leaning against its opposite ends with their heads tilted back, eyes closed. Then a Miblin with a long, serrated staff approached the suspended Miblin and, with one precise stab, penetrated the soft quivering flesh of the fattened Miblin's gut. A rush of fresh blood began to rain down upon the women. The blood was copious, running over the white bodies of the two bat women, their flesh screaming in delight as the bath filled with the remains of the slaughtered Miblin. The two bats cooed, their mouths open as the blood rushed out of the Miblin's body.

***

"Ah, Arthur, its lovely to see you, I'm glad you made it! Oh, and you have a Miblin with you, how exotic! Well, for you anyway," Empyreal smiled, welcoming Arthur with open arms, his Miblin walking behind him.

"Well hello to you too, just as bougie as ever, I see. Oh, and this ain't some pet Miblin, she is my date," Arthur sneered, pointing to Gaxi.

"Hi, I like your outfit!" Gaxi smiled, addressing the Miblin by Empyreal's side.

"Ha, ya big blowhard, she didn't even address you," Arthur laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Onion man...I'm Gaxi!" Gaxi said, holding out her hand.

"Bagagaga! She called you an onion because your skin is white!" Arthur blurted, busting up and succumbing to a laughing fit.

A visible tinge of frustration appeared on the man's alabaster skin, though Empyreal, being one of keeping appearances, quelled this fire of anger by calming himself with ease. He then shook her hand, smiling a trying smile.

"Well, tell you what, Ms. Gaxi, why don't you and Omma go explore the manor. Just don't go into some of the rooms. Omma knows which ones," Empyreal said, smiling.

"Oh, okay, let's go, Omma!" Gaxi clapped.

"Hold on, Gaxi, really don't go into some of the rooms. There's some bad things going on there, especially bad for people like you," Arthur whispered.

"People like me?" Gaxi asked.

"Look, just mind yourself, alright," Arthur sighed.

"Okay!" Gaxi smiled, making her way off with Omma to explore the manor.

"Now, what did you drag me out here for, Empyreal?" Arthur asked.

"Please, let us discuss this in the smoking parlor," Empyreal smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, okay whatever," Arthur sneered.

***

Outside of the manor, a fight had started in the eastern yard.

"Gahh!" Rupert coughed, getting flung back by a bolt of lightning. His suit was now tattered and burned by the various lighting strikes he had endured from his father. Though, finding some strength, he managed to get back up and compose himself.

"See boy, that's why you shouldn't sit around all day eating pizza puffs," laughed Sir Rumble.

"I will fight for my love!" Rupert yelled, making a gun gesture with his finger and shooting off a streak of lightning from his index finger.

"Ha! No voltage, boy!" Laughed Sir Rumble, biting through his son's lightning.

"No, zap, zap, ZAP! Rupert cried, shooting off as much as he could.

With no effort at all, Sir Rumble chomped through his son's unfocused attacks ,not even wasting the effort to counter them.

"Come on now, boy, just admit you're a dirty dog fucker and I'll fix all of this mess up for you. If you don't, well I might just put you in the hospital," Sir Rumble laughed.

"Don't laugh at my baby!" Rupert roared, clapping, causing a boom of thunder to emanate from his hands.

"Whew, popped my ear there," Sir Rumble laughed before snapping his finger, causing a loud boom that shook the windows of the manor.

"Gah, ah!" Rupert coughed, blood shooting from it as blood ran from his ears.

"Come on boy, isn't this enough? I don't want to hurt you anymore but you refused to man-up. Though I knew you were a bit off, always chasing Zoomen women. All the opportunities and dates I set up for you, even succumbing to your 'tastes' by setting you up with the Pinstripe girl. But no, you wanted to fuck a country dog..." Sir Rumble sighed.

"No, M'Lady's honor will not be tarnished by your insults, Father!" Rupert cried, now burnt, tattered and bleeding. He cupped his hands together and charged his lightning.

"Oh, a final attack, like the ones in your cartoons?" Sir Rumble laughed.

"No, this is an attack for my right to love Poppy!" Rupert yelled, unleashing a blast of lightning from his hands.

"Well, this is certainly an overly dramatic and cartoonish assault...," Sir Rumble sighed before dispelling the blast with a snap of his fingers.

"Ah, uh..., M'lady!" Rupert sighed, collapsing from exhaustion.

"Rupert!" Yelled Poppy, who had followed the two by muffling the sound of her footsteps with her ability.

"Oh, your 'M'lady' has come to rescue you," Sir Rumble smiled, looked down at his unconscious son.

"Rupert, Rupert!" Poppy said, holding her beloved next to her breast.

'Odd how she tracked us all the way out here undetected...' Sir Rumble thought, brushing off his suit.

"You asshole, why does it matter where I come from?" Poppy barked.

Sir Rumbled looked at her with a piercing stare before walking off stating:

"There's a medical room in the manor, get him there. I'm done dealing with his foolishness."

Poppy growled at this but found some internal stability with the stake of this and barked into her hand. This sound folded out into a floating bed of solid sound from which she rolled her robust boyfriend onto.

"No worries, babe I'll get you all fixed up," Poppy whispered, kissing Rupert on the forehead.

'Well shit, if he mentioned that she could do all of that with such ease I maybe wouldn't have minded him fucking that country mutt. Well, here's hoping if he manages to sire a child with that bitch, its more her than him...' Sir Rumble thought, glancing over his shoulder at the two as he walked away.

***

Back at the manor, Gaxi and Omma were strolling down the red carpeted halls, watching as various people went off to partake in sins of the flesh that passed them by. Though, some with hungry eyes stopped to notice them, but soon averted their lustful gaze when they noticed the collar around Omma's neck.

"So, Omma, um...does it hurt when you walk? I mean, your breasts are really, really big and you have no support under that gown," asked Gaxi, poking Omma's gargantuan breast.

"I'm in unimaginable discomfort from the lack of support, but this is Master's 'thing' though on the bright side my pet ware collar protects me from the 'guests' at parties like these. So, what about you? Does your master bloat your ass up with saline for pleasure?" Omma asked.

"What's 'sacking'?" Gaxi asked.

"No, 'Saline'. It's like an asset enhancer," Omma explained.

"Uh, no, it's natural, and I don't have a 'master'...well, not anymore. I'm a super cool, free Outter!" Gaxi said with excitement, pumping her arms.

"Yeah, I've see you on the internet. You are super cool! Who was your master, though?" Omma asked.

"Hmm, I don't really know, now that you mention it. I remember that I was called 23-B by some people way back when, but their faces are a bit of a blur to me," Gaxi said, holding her finger to her mouth in effort to remember.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone?" Omma asked, curious.

"Ah, yeah, I guess. I mean, is it considered sex if it's kind of forced upon you?" Gaxi asked.

"Well yeah, why wouldn't it?" Omma shrugged.

"I don't know. I just think true sex is something that should give you the tingles when you do it," Gaxi said, emphasizing the feeling by hugging herself.

"Eh, I guess, though that seems a little childish to me. I think what you're talking about is consistent, which is a little on the overrated side," Omma shrugged, waving her palm in an indecisive manner.

"Aw, no way, don't say that! I think it's pretty!" Gaxi pouted.

"So, like, what, do you want to, like, get married and junk?" Omma asked, looking at Gaxi with an air of disbelief.

"Married? Um, hmm that's a good question. I hadn't thought that far ahead. I mean, I guess that would be super neat though," Gaxi thought, picturing herself as a bride.

"Well, what do you like though?" Omma asked, curious, with one of her eyes wincing at Gaxi.

"Like?" Gaxi asked with innocence.

"Well, do you like dick or do you like pussy?" Omma asked, a bit exhausted by Gaxi's slowness.

"Uh, hmm, that's something I also hadn't thought about too much," Gaxi sighed, scratching her head in marvel about how much she hadn't considered.

"With an ass like that, I'm surprised you aren't renting out for sex," Omma commented, looking at Gaxi's ass with wonder.

"Nah, it's my weapon. I depend on it!" Gaxi giggled with pride.

"You really depend on it? Well yeah, I guess you do with the way you take care of the bad guys, huh?" Omma asked, giving Gaxi's ass a playful tap and causing the fatty flesh to ripple underneath the thin fabric of her dress.

Gaxi smiled and nodded, still beaming with pride about her huge rear.

"You mind if we go to the Miblin check out room to weigh it against my udders?" Omma asked with childish fancy.

"Oh boy, sure!" Gaxi clapped with glee.

"Don't be mad if I outweigh you, though!" Omma laughed.

"Yeah right!" Laughed Gaxi.

***

Down a few floors below where most of the festivities were was a room bearing the green silhouette of a small statured woman between two sideways letter 'M's on its magenta saloon-styled doors.

"This is it!" Omma giggled, taking Gaxi by the hand inside.

Before the two women was a blue grate-like wall bearing a glass window that was adjacent to a locked door. A Miblin with glasses and a turtleneck sweater sat behind the window with her fat little cheek resting in her palm, fast asleep.

"Hey, Miboa!" Omma said, knocking on the glass to awake her.

"Wh-wha? Oh, hi Omma, how's the party?" Miboa asked, pushing up her glasses before itching her head of curly powder blue hair.

"It's going fine. Say, can me and my friend here get a checkup?" Omma asked.

"Well yeah, it's been boring down here so far, so I don't see why not. Let me unlock the door for you," Miboa snorted as she dismounted from what could be surmised as a tall swivel stool.

"Thank you!" Gaxi bowed as the jangle of locks were pushed back, allowing the girls entry to the room.

Inside, the room was vast. The floor was titled in an office green color that made a garish contrast to the cotton candy blue of the walls and the magenta machinery that filled the room.

"Okay, will you guys be needing a full checkup?" Asked Miboa, who, unlike Gaxi or Omma, sported a modest chest with wide hips that stretched out what was to be presumed as a normal chocolate-colored turtleneck sweater that she was wearing as a knee-high dress.

"Yeah, give us the works!" Gaxi insisted.

"Umm, yeah, I guess so. Give us both a full checkup," Omma shrugged.

"Okay, well, strip and put everything in here," Miboa said before dropping a blue plastic bin before their feet.

The two girls nodded and began to disrobe, Omma pulling away her white spandex gown from her breast dominated body. Now free, the fat sacs of meat that she referred to as breasts slapped against her tiny knees as she struggled out of it.

Gaxi, on the other hand, was preoccupied with fishing the back of her dress out of her massive ass. With a considerable amount of effort, the two women managed to disrobe, tossing their sweat filled garments into the blue bin. The body hugging evening wear was soon joined by a few other accessories from the two until their bodies were rid of all articles.

"Okay, you'll get all of these back later. For now, please enter on the left with me," Miboa said, readying her ring of keys for the room ahead.

"Um, Gaxi?" Omma panted in distress.

"What is it, Omma?" Gaxi asked, worry in her voice.

"Can I lay my breasts on top of your butt for a while? Undressing wore me out," sighed Omma, grasping at her overflowing bust.

"Sure! You can plop your flapjacks on my grill," Gaxi laughed.

"Psst, haha, okay that was funny, thanks," Omma laughed as she struggled to unload her copious amounts of chest fat onto the flat bed that was Gaxi's ass.

The three little women made their way into the next room over. Similar to the last, it too was blue with a green floor, but had several little chambers lettered 'A-F', all Miblin-sized with steel tubing leading up to a large monitor that overlooked the room. To the side where the three women entered was a control panel, adorned with a wide array for flashing lights, buttons, and a few levers.

"Wow, it's so sparkly in here!" Gaxi awed, looking at the control panel.

"Yeah, it's super cool, right?" Omma giggled.

"Right. Could you two please enter chambers A and B please? I'll give you further instructions from there," Miboa explained, heading over to the control panel.

Holding her chest, Omma entered chamber B and Gaxi entered chamber A.

"Wow, the floor is soft, like a bed!" Gaxi smiled, her feet gripping at the spongey floor with playful enthusiasm.

Before Gaxi, there was a little cut in the floor. Curious, she wandered over to it, looking down into the cut to inspect it before whipping around to the response of a voice.

"Okay, you two, before you there should be a cut out in the floor similar to a bathtub. I want you to lie in that cut in a way in which your heaviest asset is pressing against the tub," Miboa said, her voice being heard from speakers placed in the chamber.

"Okay!" Said the two Miblins as they got into position.

Omma, whose breasts were nearly the weight of her entire body, pressed her giant breasts first into the shallow basin of the tub, her impressive yet incomparable hind quarters taking rest behind the masses. Gaxi laid on her back, her fatty cellulite riddled ass pressed against the cool basin of the tub as she awaited further instruction.

"Alright girls, stay still and close your eyes. I'm going to fill the tubs up with jelly. After that, you all will fall fast asleep, and will wake once the process is over."

The two Miblins nodded as little holes opened in the tub, releasing globs of magenta colored fluid. The volume of the tubs soon overtook the plump green bodies of the sleeping Miblins, submerging them. After a few moments had passed the fluid coagulated into a jelly. Soon after, the tub lowered further into the floor of the spongy chamber, revealing a slot cut into the space created. From said slot a thick steel covering emerged, gliding over the surface of the tub and by proxy the jelly to the opposing side.

Once the journey of the covering had concluded, the tub began to vibrate, slowly heating itself as it pushed against the fastened covering. This continued for around ten minutes. Afterward, the covering retreated back into its holding and the tub rose. In chamber B nothing but strains of white hair and a pair of fake eyelashes could be found. In chamber A, all that remained was strains of pink hair along with some powdery splotches which were leftovers from Gaxi's makeup.

Looking at a meter on the control panel, Miboa nodded in confirmation.

"Okay, all the sacs are filled from both chambers. Time to drop them for the weigh in."

Below, the chambers mechanisms had separated the jelly, and by extension the bodies of the two Miblins were changed into collections of fatty orbs with the consistency of boiled eggs. These fatty orbs were then deposited into nets that weighed each respective collection. The sum of the collections were tallied on the screen above, numbers rolling above two silhouetted 3-D diagrams of Gaxi and Omma.

A *bing- bong* sound came from the monitor when the nets had finished, showing the weights of the two Miblins above the 3-D models. Gaxi was 97 pounds while Omma was 118 pounds. Once those numbers flashed above, their models spun to the side. Color began to appear within the outlines of their models against the blackness of the screen. The colors detailed the make-up of each Miblin's body on the screen, followed by descriptions of what they would be useful for.

'Chamber A's occupant's report reads out as such'

[Subject contains a body made up of 45% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[Moderate fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[Moderate fat concentration in 'Belly']

[Subject contains a body made up of 55% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Buttocks']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption, though fat rendering is recommended to avoid overindulgence of bad cholesterol]

[Is subject intelligent: No]

[Subject has low intelligence and is not fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Childish]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Subject is mobile though subject's fat concentration is far too high in the buttocks for their mobility to be effective enough for any mobility focused tasks]

[Limb Removal suggested: High]

[Recommended uses:

Food source: Subject is fat enough to be used as a hardy source of meat

Sexual plaything: Subject's low intelligence, attractive assets, and high vaginal marks makes her ideal for a sexual plaything

Bedroom dressing: Subject's low mobility, near useless limbs, high fat, and low intelligence make her ideal to occupy one's bedroom as either a comfort object or bed warmer

Breeder: Subject's high fertility and low mobility make her ideal to produce]

[Brain overview: copy saved to console

Motivation: To help people

Love: I love Shawky

Hate: I hate bad guys

Self: My ass is great!

File Size: 2GB]

'Chamber B's occupant's report reads out as such'

[Subject contains a body made up of 65% fat]

[Moderate fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[Moderate fat concentration in 'Belly']

[Subject contains a body made up of 35% muscle]

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption, though fat rendering is recommended to avoid overindulgence of bad cholesterol]

[Is subject intelligent: Yes]

[Subject has high intelligence and is fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Childish]

[Is subject mobile: Somewhat]

[Subject is somewhat mobile, though subject's fat concentration is far too high in the breasts for their mobility to be effective enough for any mobility focused tasks]

[Limb Removal suggested: High]

[Recommended uses:

Overseer: Subject is intelligent enough to direct others in tasks

Sexual plaything: Subject's low intelligence, attractive assets, and high vaginal marks makes her ideal for a sexual plaything

Bedroom dressing: Subject's low mobility, near useless limbs, high fat, and low intelligence make her ideal to occupy one's bedroom as either a comfort object or bed warmer

Breeder: Subject's high fertility and low mobility make her ideal to produce]

[Brain overview: copy saved to console

Motivation: To be useful to master

Love: I love breast massages

Hate: Walking

Self: My breasts hurt

File Size: 11TB]

***

In uptown, in a water shop going by the name of 'Aqua Up'...

"So, you're an Outter. How do you manage that?" Paul asked as he took a sip of his high quality water.

"I really just run support for my team back at our HQ," Shawky said.