Urban Oddballs: 07

Story Info
Chocolate Milf - Ray-Ray and Quiz go shopping.
4.8k words
2.71
7.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Chocolate Milf

"Wha, where am I?" Annry shouted, finding herself sitting in darkness.

"Calm down, the movie is about to start!" said a similar voice, very close to her.

In a flash, a light beamed in Annry's face. This light was a movie projection, she was in a theatre, and there were rows upon rows of empty red seats. She looked around for the person who had spoken to her earlier. What she saw sitting beside her was the fat version of herself, Amy.

"Wah, where am I? How are you, or me...why are there two of me?" Annry stumbled, confused.

"Don't worry about that, just watch the movie," Amy giggled as a purple cat girl appeared on screen.

'Hey you're the new girl, right? C'mon, I hope you're experienced, I ain't got time for novices,'

Amy looked back to Annry.

"So, do you remember her?"

"Yeah, I took that bitch's eye for crossing me!" Annry said, rolling her eyes.

"Well she didn't cross you, she just found out what we did."

"We didn't do anything, you know this," Annry said.

"Do you qualify selling her sister as nothing?" Amy asked.

"Well, no, I just...look, this is what we do, right, we join teams and sell who we can and move on," Annry stated to herself, justifying her position.

"So why do we do that? What comes from hurting others for material gain?" Amy asked Annry, curious, though she already knew the answer.

"Well, the way they look at me makes me feel like they're just using me to get ahead, so I stay far ahead of them by tricking them and getting them sold into slavery," Annry said ,glaring at the screen as she watched the cat girl fight her past self.

"But why do you feel a certain way when others look at you? Why do you feel compelled to trick them and sell them?" Amy asked, looking at Annry with concern.

"You should know that better than anyone. Dad tricked us into being his cam whore alongside mom, who was nothing but a dumb bloated bitch," Annry snapped.

"Should we really let the faults of our parents sully the relationships that we have with other people? I mean, four groups of fine men and women weren't hurting us," Amy protested.

"So? They were all just going to use us in one way or another," Annry shrugged.

"You know that's a load of shit. We do this just so we don't have to open ourselves to anyone!" Amy yelled.

"You don't know anything," Anny scoffed.

"I'm you, dumbass, I know everything. I know how you wish you could be more comfortable with yourself, how you wish you could be like Gaxi," Amy snapped.

"Oh yeah, like anyone wants to be a fat little butterball, that's why we pawned ma for the ring in the first place remember?" Annry said with a coy smirk as the event described unfolded on screen.

"Yeah, and we cried about it every night afterward. Now we don't even see our daughters just because you wanted to pursue this selfish Outter thing," Amy snorted.

"The fuck you mean, selfish? You know as well as I do that this is what we wanted to do ever since we watched those Rachel Rat shows as a child. We wanted to be a hero, and being an Outter is the closest thing to that. Dad and his dick are the selfish ones," Annry scowled as imagery of Amy being fucked on screen by an older mouse appeared.

"You're right, he was a bastard, I over stepped, but you must consider this: Have the people you've been with done you any wrong or looked down on you?" Amy asked, bargaining with her other self.

"Well no. I suppose not, but aren't we dead at the moment?" Annry asked as Gaxi appeared on screen, looking down and yelling. "Oh, this is new, I've never seen this before."

"That's because we're not dead, dummy, we were saved by her, so maybe we should get up," Amy suggested, looking at Annry while losing her patience.

"Oh, right, welp guess the show's over," Annry said as the theatre filled with a brilliant white light.

"Oh, Annry, you're awake, thanks the gods your awake!" Gaxi cried, hugging Annry as they sat in Gaxi's bed.

"Uh, wah, where's the theatre?" Annry mumbled as Gaxi's breast muffled her mouth.

"Tomater?" Gaxi said, puzzled and looking at Annry with a worried expression.

"Oh, wait, never mind. Um where am I? Oh shit, where's Zeba?" Annry asked, looking around in a panic.

"Well, Shawky is looking for her at the moment, I'm sure she'll find her. Even though she's been gone for a while..." Gaxi said, a hint of thoughtful worry in her voice.

The two were then alerted by a heavy knock at the door.

"Who's that?" Annry asked with confusion as she rubbed her aching head.

"It could be Shawky but I doubt it, she has a key," Gaxi said, patting Annry on the lap before she jumped down from the bed and waddled towards the door.

"H-help, they beat him up and took everyone!" Sarah wheezed as she held up her wounded uncle.

"Woah, okay sweetie, okay, what happened?" Gaxi said in a slow tone, helping the couple over to the couch.

"Gah, some fucking punks came to the house and took all of the girls expect for Sarah here. Where's Zeba, I thought she was with you?" Dodger said, rubbing his bloodied nose.

"Oh my god, Dodger, the fuck you doing wide load? I'll get you an ice pack," Annry exclaimed, both shocked at Gaxi's poor first aid and Dodger's condition. She stumbled into the kitchen, holding her head.

After both sides were done explaining their stories and an ice pack was on Dodger's swollen eye, he proposed a thought.

"Okay, I'm not sure I know where your 'Shawky' is, however if she was looking for Zeba I'm guessing that whoever has her now is out of Shawky's ability to track. I'm willing to bet this same person is responsible for kidnapping the girls. When I tried to chase them down they escaped in a carpet of some sort."

"Wait, like a floor rug?" Gaxi asked.

"Ah shit, girl stop talking so loud, he's talking about a 'Porter Mat'. It's a black market item that can teleport people," Annry replied.

"S-so if they used something we can't trace them, right?" Sarah pouted, her red eyes filling with tears.

"Well, um..." Annry said looking down.

"Oh, oh I know, I'll ask Shawky about it!" Gaxi clapped, pulling out her phone.

Across town, Shawky's phone rang.

"Oh man, not now Gaxi!" She grunted while rubbing her belly.

"Haha, what's with all the butterflies, puta?" Maria the Metal Murmurer laughed as she fanned the fluttering wisps away.

"Wait, Ay Dios Mio!" Maria cried, realizing that the butterflies were just a distraction for two skeletal crocodiles that sprung out of nowhere, munching down on her arms.

"Gotcha!" Shawky snickered, holding her hand to her mouth.

"No yet, you dumb puta!" Maria yelled as she flicked a finger, causing Shawky's navel piercing to be ripped from her flesh.

"Shit!" Shawky cried as she held her belly, as the crocodiles dissipating back into wisps.

"Haha, game over puta!" Maria laughed as she morphed the piercing into a thick needle and aimed it at Shawky.

"Time to...GAWK!" Maria cried as a foot lodged itself into her face.

"Woohoo, here comes a new challenger!" yelled the figure in a female voice.

"What the hell?" Shawky mumbled, confused.

"Bam, bam, bam!" The figure laughed as she rained a combo of kicks and claw slashes down on Maria. Stumbling back to regain her footing, Maria burbled out through a blood-filled mouth:

"Stupid gata puta, I'll.."

Before she could finish her threat, the purple cat girl began laughing in her face.

"Yeah, bitch, I'm a cat but look at these udders! Looks like someone should be in a kitchen making tacos instead of playing super villain on the street!" The purple cat girl laughed, juggling Maria breasts.

"Why how dare..." Maria's retort was silenced by a slap that sent her to the ground.

"Ah shut up, titties, time to make you wife material." The figure laughed as she rammed her tail into Maria's bare cunt. Putting her hands in a prayer pose she began to chant:

"Bi-bi mi bo bi-bi mi bo bi-bi mi bo bi-bi mi bo!"

She then outstretched her hand and yelled:

"BIMBO!"

Maria's body began to squirm, her brown skin becoming paler and paler. The natural hang of her breasts became more like overstuffed balloons. Her lips ballooned as well, so much so that any obscenities where muffled by their girth. Her black hair became platinum blonde, growing long enough to kiss the small of her back. Her hips widened, parting her legs as her irritated pussy pulsed, the meek clitoris becoming a fat angry thumb-sized button.

Her sister parts followed, as they too became fat and moist. Her size change also led to the rapid shedding of pubic hair, leaving Maria's sex bald. Due to these continuous expansions, the overall frame of her body shrank. When her transformation was complete, Maria was only 149 centimeters tall and resembled a lewd plaything as opposed to a person.

The figure plucked her tail out of Maria's snatch and looked at her handy work.

"Whew, now you're probably worth more than your criminal asking price. I could sell you to a fat diplomat and make a hefty bit of money," The figure laughed.

Maria struggled to her feet, and as she did all of her piercings fell to the ground with no holes to secure them. The transformation made her flesh flawless, lacking any odd hole or protrusions.

"Wha, choo do me?" Maria bumbled through her fat pillow lips. The figured laughed at her again.

"Aw, you're so cute, but a little big for transport. No matter, I've got a little toy for fixing that!" The figure said, turning her head to Shawky with a smug smile.

"Hey there, preggo, it'd be best if you get out of here. Wouldn't want you to see me do anything illegal, that would be...bad."

Shawky looked back in horror as she donned a skeletal horse, making her escape.

"My gods, she's a Monk of Obmib!"

Maria tried to run away, but her small body struggled to make any ground while supporting her huge bust.

"Aw, don't run little baby, that's no fun!" The figure giggled as she pounced on the poor little woman like a cat would a mouse.

"Time to make you a little more compact!" she hissed while jamming a finger into Maria's fat pussy.

Maria began to shrink again, this time her limbs became smaller and smaller until they faded into her torso. Her body continued to shrink until she was no bigger than your standard onahole.

"What a cute little toy you turned out to be! Well, time for you to join the rest of the little babies in my knapsack," giggled the cat woman as she loosened the drawstring of her knapsack and threw the now objectified Maria inside, where many more objects like her rested.

"Whew, good thing the 24 hour period was up on this bitches' capture, otherwise that preggo would have stolen it. Guess I should mark it down as complete, though commenting that she met her end in a fatality would be best," the cat woman giggled as she scrolled through her phone.

"Now that I think about it, wasn't that preggo...yeah, she's in a party with Annry. Maybe I should have captured her...nah, she was too tough, I'll get to Annry another way," The cat woman thought out loud as her phone began to ring.

"Oh hey...yeah I got her...nah it wasn't any trouble, are you doubting me, the great Whisk'ka?"

Back at the house, Gaxi looked at her phone, puzzled.

"Aw man, no answer!" Gaxi pouted.

As soon as she finished her statement a large boom came through the front door. Standing there was an enraged Steven, wheezing.

"Z...Zeba no pick up...Z...ZEBA!" Steven huffed and roared, shaking the house as he did so.

"Oh, so this is Zeba's boyfriend," Dodger mumbled, resting his head in Annry's soft lap.

"Hey, hey calm down big guy, we know Zeba is missing. We're trying to find out how to track a rolling rug," Gaxi said in a soothing voice, trying to calm him.

"Gaxi, it's called a 'Porter Mat', I just told you this four minutes ago...," Annry scoffed, glaring at Gaxi while rubbing her sore head.

'Fuck the view is nice from right here, I don't know what happened but after this is over I'm going to fuck the shit out of this mouse,' Dodger thought as he closed his eyes, taking a rest in Annry's lap.

"Oh, them things, I can track those," Steven said, calming down a bit.

"What? How?" Everyone said in shock.

"Uh, yeah, I used to work in a factory that made stuff like that. Due to me being a Spear-Ogre I could feel it through my horn: where peoples were going when they use stuff like that, from the tingles in the air," Steven said, flicking the curved rod protruding from his head.

"Well that's cool, man, and oddly convenient. Can you feel it now, or no?" Dodger asked as Annry ran her fingers through his afro.

"Uh, well, I got's to be closer to where the thing was used to get a sense of where it ended up. Once I'm there I can sorta' see where it ended up."

"Oh, oh like in your head, like a psychic?" Gaxi cheered.

"Uh, yeah little jellybean, like a psychiatrist," Steven repeated, rubbing his head.

'They're both fuckng stupid..."Annry thought, glaring at the two acting like children.

"Let's go already, Mommy and the girls need our help!" Sarah cried, fed up with the other's lollygagging.

"Right tiny Zeba, let's go! Where did they use the thing, fluffy guy?" Steven panted, directing his question to Dodger.

"Ah, hmmm they disappeared like a few feet from our house I think?" Dodger said, holding his head.

"Cool, cool, cool! So rescue mission start, let's see who can actually move right now?" Gaxi asked, looking at who see had to work with.

"Well, should we call the girls up?" Annry asked.

"Nah, you were out for a while, it's the next dude, the other girls are too busy right now," Gaxi said in earnest.

"Wait, so Zeba's been missing for a day and just Shawky has been looking for her?" Annry asked, surprised.

"It's fine, Annry, we have a way to locate her now so let's go!" Gaxi yelled, frantic to get on with the mission.

"Green lady is right, let's go Ann-Ann!" Sarah yelled.

"Alright, alright, I'm out of arrows so I can't really do anything," Annry shrugged.

"No, you won't need to fight, this will be a super-secret snatch and grab," Gaxi said shaking her fists.

Plastic flip flops clack against moist heels as Ray-Ray and Quiz walk up and down the aisles of 'Mar'Dales', a clothing store located in mid-town.

"Baby Bitch, I think you should cut down on the sweet treats, your ass is getting pretty fucking big!" Ray-Ray giggled, slapping her daughter on the ass.

"Ah Mah, who cares, you can still put your hands around my waist so I'm not getting fat!" Quiz frowned, grasping her own hands around her waist to demonstrate, her finger tips touching. Ray-Ray wagged her finger in response.

"I know, baby, but once you get older you'll have to be more careful with what you eat, you wouldn't want to turn out like that woman over there!" She said, pointing at a woman browsing through the sportswear. The woman in question had a chocolate complexion, though her huge ass and thick waist made her the object of ridicule.

"Excuse me?" the woman scowled, her thick African accent lathering the question.

"Yeah?" Ray-Ray replied with a glare.

"What did you just say?" Asked the wide hipped woman as she stepped into the aisle facing Ray-Ray.

"Oh, stepping to me eh? I called ya a fat bitch! What of it?" Ray-Ray fired back, her leaky breasts bouncing in her spandex top as she flung her hair over her shoulders.

"What street trash you are, putting toxic chemicals in your hair," the woman mused as she put an arm under her own bare breasts.

"Ya done fuck up now, fat ass!" Ray-Ray scowled, materializing a milky bat in her left hand.

"Mah, no, please not in public, this isn't an Outter mission!" Quiz cried.

"Hey, hey Puvi, what's going on here?" said a small girlish voice.

"Seems like these street whores want to fight, Kassie," Puvi scowled, hiking up her thong into the cavernous depths of her fat ass. Her thong's frontal band kissing the shelf created by her tummy.

"Oh boy, by the looks of the human woman she shouldn't be fighting, she should be draining those chocolate sacks before she pops!" The skunk girl giggled as she shook her huge bushy tail.

"I'm taking the fat whore, you take the weasel!" Ray-Ray yelled as she swung at Puvi, only to be countered by one of the black woman's huge ass cheeks.

"Oh Mah, I can't take you anywhere!" Quiz sighed as little fairies floated around her, one pecking her on the cheek. "Wahh, oh!" Quiz shuddered as droplets of pussy juice rained from beneath her mesh skirt.

"Oh, you seem confused and embarrassed, which the latter is a little silly seeing as how your skirt is transparent. Your cunt and your big ugly clit have been on display the whole time!" Kassie giggled, pointing at Quiz's sex. "Though enough about you, my little babies are doing their job just like their mommy intended!" Kassie laughed, kissing the little pregnant fairy perched on her shoulder.

"Eh, mmm, enough of this, Amphibian: Emote Frog's Tongue!'" Quiz's tongue shot out, nabbing the little fairies out of the air and into her mouth. "Mmm, they're sugary!" she laughed as the busty little creature went into her stomach.

"Ahh, you monster!" Kassie screamed, horrified as she shook her tail, sending another fairy fluttering out.

Now moving towards the back of the store as people ran to escape them, Ray-Ray and Puvi were in a heated exchange of milky bat versus ass cheeks as they traded blow after blow. Batting Ray-Ray away again, Puvi gained ground and removed her thong.

"Time to finish this up," Puvi said as she began to twerk her huge ass.

"What...huh?" Ray-Ray said before falling under the hypnotic jiggle of Puvi's ass fat. Ray-Ray's eyes dulled as she lost concentration and stood there, lost in the waves of flesh that rippled before her.

"Hmm, ah, that was easy, she's not too bright. Now, Ms.Leaky, could you take off those gaudy plastic shoes and walk towards me like a good girl?" Puvi giggled.

Ray-Ray, now under the spell of Puvi's ass, complied, removing her shoes and stepping towards her. Puvi stopped shaking her ass to pull the massive cheeks apart.

"Now, would you mind climbing inside? There's plenty of room, dear!" Puvi giggled

Ray-Ray complied, her gaudy manicured hands parting Puvi's winking anus and sliding them inside with slow entry. Before long all that could be seen sticking out of the massive rump were the woman's gaudy pedicured feet which were soon slurped up by the African woman's massive ass. Ray-Ray's slow journey inside of Puvi's personal inner room was now complete. Puvi patted her distended stomach, satisfied with her capture as the tattoo on her belly blinked as if waiting on her to decide what to do with its contents.

"Well, let's get rid of all this cloth and metal first, lovely," she giggled, holding her stomach and bending down. With a few rumbles and clicks an olive green spandex body suit complete with a pair of gaudy hoop earrings and clitoral piercing shot out of Puvi's ass. Afterward, a head's worth of platinum blonde weave and a slew of acrylic nails followed. Puvi stood back up with a sigh, rubbing her distended belly

"It's so much easier to tell what I have without all of these silly cosmetics in the way."

Now holding her belly she sighed as the white tattoo blinked with frantic luminosity.

"Well, fat silly tits are a real bother, why don't we rid you of them sweetheart!"

As she said this her ass grew fatter, as did her thighs, and she gained those same milky tits that she had mocked, juggling them in her hand with amusement.

"Now, let's have those 30 years of growth, huh?" Puvi said, her belly shrinking down until it reached its original size. "Ah, now, you're just about back to square one. If I were the mothering type I'd carry and raise myself so you wouldn't turn out to be such a tacky bitch, however."

12