Urban Oddballs: 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puvi squatted, parting her vaginal lips with one hand while breathing into the other. A small drop of blood dripped out of her pussy though it was incased within a sphere of air as soon as it left her body. The fertilized egg that was Ray-Ray was now a red marble in Puvi's hand. She was alive but inert and harmless.

"You'll make better jewelry, even though you're still a tad gaudy. Though perhaps I could get a CDG made out of you since you're just raw materials!" Puvi giggled attaching the marble to her skull necklace.

With the battle against the gaudy black bitch over, Puvi made her way over to help her friend take out the other troublesome woman. Though when she found her friend she was surprised to find that she seemed to be looking around for someone.

"Hey Kassie, where's the salamander?" Puvi asked, her hands on her huge hips.

"She just disappeared!" Kassie cried as she and her fairies looked around the now evacuated store.

Unbeknownst to the two women Quiz was standing on top of Puvi's massive ass, using her Reptilian: Emote Chameleon Cloak, she was invisible to the two women.

"Oh, I found her!" Puvi's huge bottom and heavy body flipped with the grace of an acrobat, resulting in her heavy hips making a forceful impact with an unseen entity.

"Blargh!" Quiz cried as the copious amounts of black flesh slammed into her head, flinging her through the glass doors of the store.

"That slimy freak tried to steal my new trophy, time to make an example out of her. Wouldn't you agree, Kassie?" Puvi said, sashaying towards the stores' entrance.

"Yeah, yeah, give her the pavement pounder! The pounder, the pounder!

Quiz came to her senses and began to make a break for it until she heard the rippling of the air above her head. Looking up she saw a large object coming down for her. Quiz, thinking quickly, prepared her hands for a technique.

"SHIT! Reptilian: Emote Alligator Snapping Turtle's Shell!" Quiz cried as the impact of Puvi's huge ass made contact with her. The shockwave of Puvi's ass making its mark was enough to set off car alarms and make severe cracks in the pavement of the impact site.

"Wow, you jumped really high that time, did you get her?" Kassie asked, shaking her hands with excitement. Puvi winced as she got back up.

"Arrgh, the bitch got really pointy, fuck!" She cried, finding a large spiked shell impaling her butt cheeks.

"I'll get her off, don't worry, Puvi!" Kassie cried.

"Reptilian: Emote Alligator's Maw" muffled Quiz as she jumped from Puvi's backside to snap at Kassie with her now huge alligator-like mouth. Before the two women could react, Quiz yelled "This isn't over, you two are going to pay! Amphibian: Emote Frog's Legs!'"

With that Quiz jumped far away as the two women watched, in awe and a bit of disgust.

"She'll be back, but a novice like her ain't going to be much trouble right, Puvi...Puvi?" Kassie looked up at her teammate with a bit of worry as she looked out at Quiz, who began to vanish from sight.

"The next time I see her, I'll fight her myself and no one will ever tarnish the beauty of my buttocks again," Puvi stated with murderous intent in her voice.

"Wow, Miss O...e...no!" Cried a freshman college student as Oeno sucked his pecker.

The two were in the back alley behind a fast food restaurant, and as by request Oeno was naked in the grime of the alley as she rubbed her now distended belly. The bimbo cyclops had been paid for only one blow job, however due to her becoming sweet on her young customer she's giving him his tenth at the moment.

'I feel like I'm going to pop, but this is so tasty!' She thought as cum ran out of her nostrils.

The young man grabbed at Oeno's blonde head as he came yet again into her mouth, filling up her belly even more. After gulping the heavy load of seed into her gullet, Oeno's thick lips released the young man's girth with a satisfying pop. She licked the sides of her mouth, making sure to lap up any remaining semen that might have escaped her maw.

"Whew, o...okay thanks Miss Oeno, can I take a picture with you as proof to show the guys?" The college student asked with a nervous pitter in his voice.

"Sure, honey baby, whip out that phone," Oeno giggled, licking her lips.

The two took a cheesy photo, with the bookish student disheveled as his black hair fell in a haphazard manner over his face, his large glasses crooked as he gave a smile of unequaled bliss towards the camera. Oeno smiled an eager grin as she gave a sultry look to the camera.

The boy then gave his final goodbyes as he hurried off back to his campus while Oeno put herself together. Her attention was caught by Quiz who crashed landed into the dumpster behind Oeno.

"Woah, what was that?" Oeno asked, peering into the dumpster only for Quiz to pop up in her face.

"Oh, hi, Wiggly Baby! Why did you come flying out of the sky like that? Can you become a dragon?" Oeno asked, curious about her little friend's abrupt and sloppy entrance.

"My...my mom...captured...fat bitch!" Quiz stammered, grasping onto Oeno's bosom as she melted into a sobbing fit.

"It's okay, it's okay, just tell me what happened," Oeno cooed comforting her young smelly friend.

*****

"Well shit, since we tore the place up I didn't get to buy anything, thanks a lot Puvi!" Kassie frowned as she relaxed on the couch.

"Don't blame me, Kassie Q, that stupid ass black bitch had it coming. Seriously, these country hicks get on my nerves. No discipline, no honor, just filthy cunts with filthier mouths," Puvi said as she played with her new fat milky tits.

"Haha, honk, well to hate her so much you sure have taken a liking to her breasts!" laughed a platypus girl as she pulled some beers out of the mini fridge next to a jukebox.

"Well, I think they'll be better with me than with her, my body is accustomed to moving fast with loads of fat. Unlike, say, her, who was a clown show during our fight. Her movements, though competent, were thrown off by the sway of these massive udders. I, however, won't fall to that same folly," Puvi stated while pointing to her ass and new tits.

"That's true. It's kind of amazing, really, I've see you flip in midair on a dime to deflect something with that massive ass," shrugged the platypus girl in acceptance of her teammate's abilities.

"Well Puvi, with tits like that you might have to wear a bra more often!" Kassie giggled as she stared at their heft.

"Not really, I think taking advantage of their bulbous shape and weight will benefit me in combat. They're weight will grow with some proper eating and they will provide a great distraction when fighting opponents of the male and lesbian variety. Making them saggy might prove more beneficial than this struggling perkiness that their trying to maintain. Which reminds me, I also believe the ghetto street whore might have been part cow or something, because these things feel full all the time," Puvi commented popping her left nipple into her mouth and taking a heavy swig of its contents.

"Speaking of which, what are you going to do with that fertilized egg in your necklace?" The platypus girl asked, sipping on her beer.

"Well, Wesrnas, since you're sticking your bill into my business, I'm think we could use a CGD bitch maid around here, don't you?" Puvi suggested.

"Well I for one think it's a great idea, I hate cleaning up headquarters!" Kassie huffed, puffing out her cheeks.

This caused the party members to erupt in hardy laughter at their younger teammates frustration.

12