Urban Oddballs: 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what? Sis!" Dodger said, reaching out to Zeba.

"Go, little Zeba might need help!" Steven yelled. With eyes full of tears, they both ran out of the kitchen in search of Gaxi and Sarah. Annry looked down, thinking to herself as they ran through the mansion's halls.

'Shit this got bad, first I fail and get bested, then I lose a teammate. I mean, wait, why do I feel bad for what happened to her? Shit, have I grown to care about these bitches? Man, I've gotten soft.' These are the thoughts that ran through Annry's head as she ran, calling out for Gaxi and Sarah.

They found Gaxi standing before Sarah, her white skin covered in blood as she stood there, water flowing out of the hose in her hand. The water washed away the chunks of bread along with bits of red fabric.

"Gaxi, what... what are you doing?" Annry said, her hands shaking.

"I...I...can't do anything, I can't, and this is too much..." Gaxi murmured.

"Fuck, Sarah, come here," Dodger said, rushing over to his niece.

"Gaxi, please, we have to fucking go. This has gotten way too heavy now, like, way too heavy!" Annry said, looking at the carnage washing down the cobblestone walkway.

"Uh, uh, okay, wait, why you are naked though?" Gaxi winced, trying to stray from her shock.

"Never mind that, we're running to the car, come on!" Annry yelled, pressing the issue.

"Where's your phone, though, we don't wanna leave evidence!" Gaxi cried.

"Steven's got that stuff, let's go!" Annry yelled, running towards the gate with Dodger and Sarah.

As Steven left the kitchen he was approached by Bobby. She was naked and had a sultry glitter in her eye as she looked at the strapping male spear ogre.

"Oh, aren't you an old-fashioned boy, bringing your mate a fat lamb. Oh, and she's fat as can be too, breasts look more like potato sacks, haha!" Bobby laughed, poking at Zeba's bald head and distended belly.

"Uh, this...this is my girlfriend, and we must be leaving now!" Steven said, taking a firm step away from Bobby only to be reeled in by Bobby's hand.

"Hold on now, cowboy, are you telling me that you would rather have a fat sack of meat than all of this? I mean, she's already prepped! I can smell her body's aroma from here! So, tell you what, why don't we take this lovely lamb back to my place and have a nice dinner?" Bobby said, licking her lips.

'She's right, you know! Here she is, a plump and fertile female willing to get fat off of your spoils and you want to court this fattened lamb. Pathetic. Take a moment to imagine how things could be. She's already properly plump as it is, look at those fat pink breasts and the sheen of that horn! This livestock under your arm is teeming with vitality. Imagine this prime female once she eats the womb of this brood mare! By eating this you won't just have a child you'll have a clan!'

Steven snapped back into his right mind and pushed Bobby aside, running for the outside and sparing no time to get passed the gate and down the road. There were a few guards in his way who had discovered what had become of Madame R and thus went out on strake patrol for the culprit. However, no one really questioned and mostly reacted to being shoved aside as opposed to wondering why he was carrying a fat sheep girl around.

"Who was that St...Steven?" Zeba muttered as the wind whipped at her bald head.

"Uh, don't worry about it, we need to keep going," Steven said, dismissing his girlfriend's concern.

"Come on, Stevey!" Gaxi yelled, waiting for the duo at the gate making sure they returned unharmed.

"Yeah, hurry up, Dodger's warming up the car down the road, let's go!" Annry shouted as the four of them disappeared down the road.

***

That morning Oeno worked up the courage to confront Shawky about the argument she and her had the previous day.

'Ding Dong' rang the doorbell as Bizzy came to answer it.

"Hey there, weird demon that looks like Shawky, is your Mistress home?" Oeno asked, while her outfit threatened to fall from her huge breasts.

"Yes, I'll fetch her for you, Mistress Oeno. Please, have a seat on the couch, would you?" Bizzy said, stepping aside and offering Oeno entrance into the home.

Oeno passed Bizzy to enter the plush pink home, her bare manicured feet gracing the carpeting of the living room's floor. Finding the cute pink couch Oeno took her place there, her wide rear being graced with comfort as it touched down onto the plush fabric.

"Would you like a refreshment while you wait? Fetching my mistress might take longer than expected," Bizzy asked her curvy guest.

"Oh, um, do you have any bubbly?" Oeno giggled.

"Certainly, I shall pour you a glass while you wait, Miss." Bizzy said, bowing to her guest. Her fat breasts dangled before plopping back against her chest as she regained her proper erect posture.

Now with drink in hand and Bizzy gone, Oeno found it only proper to snoop around the room, as she had not spent much time in Shawky's home in days previous. Heavy steps clashed against the soft carpet as she looked around with a casual air about her movements.

'What's this...a picture, huh? Who's this black girl? She's cute. Kind of looks like Inky Baby, wait does she have children? Well I guess it's possible. CDGs are used as surrogates, and by the size of her belly she probably was one.'

Elsewhere in the home, Shawky was relaxing in a pool full of blue luminescent water, her thick thighs parting as the soothing water eased her muscles and relieved her of the encumbering weight imposed by her massive belly. Said belly glowed in response to the light of the pool, blinking with soft light as the willow-o-wisps within swirled in a merry dance of contentment. Tattooed hands ran over her belly with a loving gentleness, her black fingernails reelecting the calm glow of the pool. This calm self-exploration was interrupted, however, by a rectangle of light followed by the opening of a door as Bizzy looked down at her mistress from above a flight of stairs.

Submissive golden eyes yielded to questioning ruby eyes as the mistress below locked eyes with the slave above.

"Mistress, sorry for interrupting your bath, but Miss Oeno is upstairs waiting for you."

"Alright, thank you Bizzy. She can wait, however, why don't you join me?" Shawky cooed as she spread her legs.

Bizzy lit up with joy and hurried down the stairs, entering the dark of the basement to the luminescent pool below. Her fat pink breasts jiggled as she descended. Now before her mistress she entered the pool with much glee, dipping her supple pink foot into the glowing water with suggestive extenuation.

With a suggestive look Shawky titled her head, summoning Bizzy to worship her belly. Bizzy complied, swimming over to her mistress and seizing her belly with an intense lust. Her black tongue circled Shawky's outie belly button while her hands pushed into the flesh of its taut sides.

"Aw, don't be shy now, you, press a little harder. You know I like it a tad rough," Shawky cooed as she teased her nipples and licked her lips.

Bizzy complied, pressing hard into Shawk'y bloated sides and causing her mistress to whine out in pleasure as her belly shifted like a balloon. To top things off Bizzy chomped down on Shawky's belly button, gnawing the protruding flesh with her teeth.

"Ah, fuck yes..." Shawky cooed, now with hands behind her head which was now flung back in pleasure. Looking up, Bizzy lifted her mouth with from her mistress's belly button with a loud suck and pop.

"Hmm, mistress is looking stubbly..."

Bizzy's eyes were set on Shawky's armpits, and with some smooth movements she was now beside her, her face pressed into her Mistress' left armpit.

"Such a wonderful aroma, Mistress, you always smell the best when you're stubbed like this," Bizzy cooed as she licked the spike riddled flesh of Shawky's armpit.

"Ah, such a loyal girl, though that's not the only place that smells nice," Shawky cooed, biting her lip with her eyes locked on Bizzy.

"Hmm, so frisky, Mistress!" Bizzy giggled as her body shifted back to Shawky's front before submerging herself under the water.

"Oh...ah, oh, oh yeah, bite right...there!" Shawky moaned as Bizzy nibbled at her clit.

***

Sometime later, Oeno and Shawky chatted while having coffee.

"Well, Gaxi Girl called me around midnight last night. The rescue team succeeded, and I...told her the news about Ray-Ray Girl. She didn't take it so well," Shawky said with sorrow in her eyes.

"Oh, Inky Baby, you're so brave. I'm...sorry about the other day," Oeno said, looking away from Shawky.

"It's alright, you have a right to your views, though I feel I should apologize as well. It was wrong of me to lash out at you, but you have to understand, it was just a lot going on at the time, ya'know?" Shawky expressed, taking a sip of her coffee.

"It's okay, but now I was thinking maybe we should have a slumber party to raise everyone's spirits!" Oeno cheered.

"I think that's a pretty good idea, actually. Where would you suggest we have it?" Shawky asked, intrigued.

"Well, I called Wiggly Baby's sister and asked her about it, and she was cool with having it at Wiggly Baby's house. She said it would be a nice surprise!" Oeno giggled.

"Oh, I didn't know Quiz Girl had a sister," Shawky said, wide eyed.

"Yeah, yeah, I think she's her older sister. She sounded more mature than our Wiggly Baby when I talked to her over the phone. By the way, I thought Greeny Baby lived with you. Where is she?"

"Oh, she's crashing at Zeba Girl's house right now, the rescue group came back exhausted last night. Zeba's okay, but something terrible happened to her. I'm not sure if she's going to come back to our group," Shawky frowned, her eyes shifting downward.

"What? What happened?" Oeno inquired.

"Well, when Zeba Girl was captured, she was force fed her own babies...," Shawky said with a shudder.

"No, that's terrible!" Oeno cried.

"Yes, I think she needs to be alone right now, so I don't expect her to come to the little party you've planned," Shawky warned.

"Yeah, you're right, I can't imagine what she must be going through right now," Oeno wailed batting the tears out of her eye.

"It's a hard time for her family right now, but Gaxi girl is with them, so she'll help pull her through this," Shawky said with a hopeful smile.

12