Urban Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5:15 AM when I woke. I was under the sheets, naked, and alone. I got out of bed and saw our clothes on the floor. I walked into the living room and saw Tim at the window looking to the east. The early morning sky was starting to lighten on the horizon.

"Anything wrong?"

"Just thinking." His voice was soft.

I suddenly felt bad. I started to shake.

"I'm sorry about last night," I said.

"What?"

"If that's what bothering you and you're trying to figure an exit strategy."

Tim turned and stepped toward me and wrapped his arms around me. We were both naked and the warmth from his body felt good. He kissed the top of my head.

"I have not been able to think about anything else but you for the past two weeks," he said. "Last night was incredible."

"So the problem is ..."

"I'm old enough to be your father!"

"I don't have a daddy thing, if that's what you're worried about."

"You're young; you've got the world at your feet."

"So this is an age thing?"

"I get to say this stuff. After I got divorced, it took me years to get straightened around."

"Time out, okay. First, let's just take it a day at a time, okay. Second, the age thing isn't a thing, all right, unless in a couple years you decide you want a younger model. Third, it's cold in here and if we're going to have this talk I either want a robe or to snuggle in the bed while we talk."

He bent over and picked me up, something no one had ever done before, and carried me to the bedroom. We got under the covers and cuddled and talked for a bit. I reached down and grabbed his cock and held it.

He started to laugh. "Okay, age maybe just a number, but physiology is science, and unfortunately, it is going to take a bit before that works again."

"Let me show you a magic trick," I said. I kissed him on the lips.

I took his soft cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head. I could taste myself on him, the sweet tart flavor of my pussy made my mouth water. I stroked his shaft, working it from the base to the tip as I held the head in my mouth. After a few minutes he was hard. My cunt ached and wanted to be filled and I crawled up his body and lowered myself onto him. He felt good and I was filled up. I leaned back and rode him and enjoyed the sensation in me. He threw his head back and forth, his eyes were closed, and he moaned softly as I slammed down onto him.

I got off of him and took him in my mouth. It was wet and slick with my juice and I stroked the shaft as my tongue lapped the nectar from his balls.

"I want your cum," I said in a voice that I didn't recognize.

He thrust his hips into the air as I stroked his cock. It was hard and thick and felt good in my hand. I put the head in my mouth again, and sped up the stroking. His cock swelled in my hand and he thrust up sending three spurts of thick cum into my mouth.

I climbed up in the bed and rested my head on his chest. He pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep.

The phone rang at 10 AM.

"Hello Carla," I said without waiting for her to identify herself.

"Something's different!" She paused. "You had sex!"

"Is your mind always in the gutter?"

"Yes, but consider the evidence. There is a smile in your voice. You haven't smiled in two months, Emily, and I suspect that you got laid last night."

I looked over at Tim. He had moved slightly when the phone rang, but was back asleep.

"And this morning!"

"Twice?" I swear I thought I heard her squeal into the phone. "I want to hear all about it."

"I'm not that kind of girl."

"Sure you are. Wait, he's still there, isn't he? Oh great. I'll be there in an hour. Brunch is on me and you both can tell me all about it."

I hung up the phone and snuggled up to Tim.

"Tim."

"Yeah." His voice was thick with sleep.

"Remember when I told you I'd like for us to do something with Carla, like lunch."

"Yeah."

He rolled over onto his back and blinked his eyes and then rolled and faced me. He kissed my nose.

"Well, she'll be here in less than an hour."

We went out to brunch and had a great time. We laughed and joked. And we never discussed sex once. But when the two of us got back to my place, well that's a different story.