All Comments on 'Urges Ch. 01'

by Bethicus18

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
amayasmomamayasmomover 12 years ago
hot

that was so hot!!!

Bethicus18Bethicus18over 12 years agoAuthor
Constructive Criticism is ok but...

Forgive me if you don't like the content of my story. I enjoy it and never meant for it to be the least bit romantic. Please don't diss the story or name call, like we're all back in high school, because I had him call her a bitch. I think it's hot and I know when I orgasm I sometimes have a cussing streak and say bitch, slut, cunt and fuck. Usually repeatedly and in no particular order. Think it's so wrong? Then keep it to yourself. Maybe you should move out of the Incest/Taboo category. Happy hunting to the closed minded hypocrites. Love and kisses ~Bethicus18~

Jeremy1Jeremy1over 12 years ago
Loved it!

Don't know who's offended you before, but I just adored that..... Talking dirty is so hot, isn't it - for both sides? My girl's very polite most of the time - but not in bed! You're describing reality here. Thanks.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
I thought it was hot, too!

Probably because it brought up fond memories of the boy who would've become my step-brother if my mom had married his dad. He was my first kiss. :o) Sorry people have insulted you in the past -- I've noticed they can be cruel on this site under the curtain of anonymity. The "bitch" didn't bother me so much because people spew all kinds of shit when they're turned on. Glad this is only chapter one. I hope you delve more into the conflicting emotions their attraction inspires.

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
@ BIG EGO

actually,the authour has the right to delete any comment he/she wants,other wise that option wouldnt be avaible! great story so far cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If you don't like it don't read it I enjoyed it very much and would love to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

When's the next chapter coming? A really good read that left me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EGOMANIAC

the writer is an EGOMANIAC and only wants fake rave reviews on subpar work. this was crap and should be deleted then run through a good editor. it seems when you become members you need to give rave reviews no matter how bad the story sucks. learn to writer a GOOD erotic story before posting again, this was far from erotic and in no way romantic or realistic.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 3 years ago

Bethicus18, this is a superb beginning to a story that begs to have more added. What will Alyssa and Jeremy do if he power doesn't come back on? Will they have enough hot water to take showers? Separately, or together? In the morning darkness? What else? Will they struggle with intimacy in the darkness for a day? A week? Will they get invited to a friends home to be warm and safe? A GF home? His friend's home? Will it result in new relationships? How far can their intimacy go? Stepsiblings enjoying intimacy is only an imaginary taboo. Young adult hormones are never suppressed by envious elders political repression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous