Urges Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his arm out from under her when she had sat up, he sat up on his knees above her on the bed. Slowly as to not scare her, he tenderly caressed her naked breast with his left hand, while his right firmly grasped his erection around the base. A ragged breath exploded from his body as he began to pump his shaft.

"Oh God, Lyssa. You have amazing tits. They feel so damn good." His whispered trying to hide the tremble.

Alyssa lay beneath Jeremy, wishing desperately for light so she could see him. She closed her eyes and pictured him in her head, his fist moving furiously up and down his thick shaft. His deft fingers found that moment to pinch and lightly twist her nipple tearing a moan from her. Her breasts felt so heavy and hot, it was so hot. Her body had reacted before when they were fully clothed but now, like this, she felt a flood of warmth rush to her center. Knowing he wouldn't see her, she decided to make things easier for herself as well.

Listening to his ragged breathing noticing the way his hand playing with her breasts now shook, Alyssa plunged two fingers into her drenched pussy. To keep from crying out, she bit her bottom lip nearly drawing blood as she continued her two fingered assault. Knowing it wasn't enough, would never be enough, she moved directly to her clit.

"Shit baby. Where am I going to cum? You gotta tell me, Lyssa. I won't last much longer." His hips were lifting and falling in time with his spasmodic hand motions. The subtle moans and sounds of pleasure coming from Alyssa spurred him on even more, making it damn near impossible to not explode right then.

"Tell me!" He growled so loud he startled even himself.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! The words repeated themselves over and over in her head until almost all other thoughts were completely lost to her. All that mattered was both her and Jeremy's impending pleasure. Without much thought other than reaching her own goal of orgasm, she put an arm around Jeremy's waist, pulling him down closer to her so he had to give up playing with her breasts to brace himself on the headboard. She urged him to straddle her chest but continued to slowly circle her clit with one hand.

He stopped all contact with his cock as he eagerly did her bidding. His scrotum, which was already drawn up tight, ready to explode, momentarily bumped against her chin as he positioned himself. He quickly drew in a breath with a hiss but that second on the edge of pleasure so good it turned to pain was no match for what happened next. Alyssa ran one hand up his chest, stopping to lightly tug his nipple before she turned her nails into his flesh and lightly scratched her way back down at which point she took him completely into her mouth.

"Fuck!" The warm wet cavern of her welcoming mouth was almost too much. He stayed perfectly still, letting her run her tongue over his bulbous cock head and flicking the tip across the delicate underside. Knowing he had one of her arms pinned, he reached behind him to take hold of her hand only to follow the length of her arm straight to her pussy where she was vigorously working on her clit. Now that was too much for him. Leaving her to her ministrations, he placed his hand on the back of her head urging her on and gently thrusting his hips forward.

"I'm going to cum baby...fuck Lyssa...here it comes...swallow all my cum bitch!" He gritted out just as he shot the first stream of hot cum in her mouth, which was followed by several more. He heard her breathing heavily through her nose but also heard her swallow the load he had given her.

With that in mind, he leapt off of the bed and grabbed her legs. He turned her sideways on the mattress and pulled her to the edge where he knelt down and ran his tongue across her panty covered pussy. She cried out and frantically grabbed at his hair, pulling his face closer into her. He took a moment to rip the interfering panties from her body. Spreading her legs wide he latched on to her swollen clit and formed a suction on it. Reaching under her, he thrust three fingers forcefully into her dripping cunt. Alyssa jackknifed off the bed as she came with a scream. Jeremy never let his tongue stop assaulting her clit as he pumped his thick fingers in and out of her body.

After what was arguably the best orgasm of her entire life, Alyssa tugged on Jeremy's hair urging him back up onto the bed. With a final lick from her now dripping hole to her over sensitive clit, he kissed his way up her body until he righted them both in the bed and covered them with the blankets.

12