Ursula’s Return to Granity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula was in a gown when she let Harry into her room.

"Strip off."

He said in surprise, "What now, before any preamble?"

"Yes, I'm in the position of a vehicle driver or a surgeon. I need sleep before I go to my desk in the morning with the possibility of engaging in business that could have far-reaching effects on my client and his or her family."

"Oh, I've never thought about law like that," Harry said, removing his jacket and polo. "I supervise the repair of hi-tech phones in the business I own. It's difficult to foul up because all we mainly do is to detect and replace faulty components."

Ursula licked her lips when Harry completed undressing and she saw what he had in his hand. Yummy. She held out her arms and Harry like an artful seducer slipped between them, head already turned slightly to one side and his belly pushed forward so he could instantly kiss her and she'd feel him, belly to belly.

Harry began licking her breasts and sucking her nipples and when his motor was running, the licking turning to slobbering, Ursula grabbed his erection and whispered, "I want this Harry." The message got through and he pushed her head and with a big fat smile Ursula dropped to her haunches and gobbled Harry as if she were dining on her favorite food.

Later Harry hung over Ursula's back like a beached whale, engaged in doggy and being expected to come for the third consecutive time with no rest.

"Come on Harry, you can do it. Push right in, farther than you think you can. I'll squeeze your balls gently. That's it Harry, in...and...out. Faster Harry, faster. That's it, in and out, in and out. You're sweating more and heating up. Just imagine a tight juicy cunt running ribs along your weary cock, urging it on. Are you coming Harry or do I jam my wide hand up your ass...oh, puff, puff. Good boy. Here I come Harry...aaaaaarrrrrggggh' but Ursula's joy of release was drowned by Harry's deep-seated bellow of triumph.

Ursula gave Harry five minutes and then, "You can go now Harry. That was great, have a shower if you must."

Harry rolled off the bed and went a few spaces on his hands and knees, grabbed his trousers and stood up to pull them on. Finishing dressing he said, "When can I see you again?"

"Socially any time you wish. But not to fuck. I needed that round as much as you did Harry, probably more. Think about living with your wife and then trial those possible solutions Harry while I look for a guy without complications. Good night, and thanks."

"And thank you," Harry said kissing her. "I'm glad I didn't take up with you in Egypt. I think I'd have been sent home on a stretcher."

"Thank you Harry. Try to make a real go of your marriage, huh? The door will lock automatically behind you."

As soon as he left Ursula ran and bath but showered away the sweat and other dried fluids before adding oil to the bath salts already dissolved. She then lay back into the depressed headrest and slept for a couple of hours and dreamed about being gang banged which was just before she awoke. She yawned as she stretched and shivered, not looking at her skin she knew would be wrinkled by the long immersion in water. God, why did she have to be such a sexpot? Couldn't she dream about walking through a flower garden? She sighed and thought perhaps that lay ahead of her when her hair had grayed?

She checked the alarm clock and thought if Carol had shot off her mouth, Ursula could expect an early call from irate partner Doug Hamilton. Ah well...

CHAPTER 2

Doug Hamilton gritted, "Are you free -- I wish to see you."

"Yes I'll come to you."

"What?"

"You are the aggrieved party. Under the circumstances it's fair I come to your office."

"Well all right."

The conversation was cut and Ursula had visions of the phone being hurled across the room.

Ursula entered the office and asked, "Is your phone okay?"

Doug managed a grin. He was still staring at her body, in tight black linen, the curves softened but not concealed. "Um it's behind the sofa. I think I've chipped the plaster."

Ursula knew not to kneel on the sofa and bend over. God, what that would do to Doug as anyone's guess although she was sure he wouldn't take her before a partners' meeting with a complaint. She pulled the phone out, looked at the wall and said, trying the phone, "The phone is working and there's only a tiny depression rather than a chip in the plaster wall."

"How did you know I threw a paddy?"

"I hadn't forgotten your behavior patterns and the vibes I was receiving on my phone and I thought I heard your muffled curse when the call terminated."

"You have upset me greatly Ursula and given me no option but to severe my relationship with Carol and to fire her."

"She'll probably ask me to represent her in a wrongful dismissal action. God, what a great way for me to start winning a reputation but rather bad publicity for the company, don't you think? I expect Joanne will take it on the chin but your children and your extended family may take a dim view of you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Come on Doug. You know I would. I've never taken crap from anyone. Remember when I hit you with that heavy brass vase when you demanded the right to fuck the babysitter?"

Doug remembered, oh how he remembered. He'd come home early from his function and when Ursula had hit him blood flew over her and the carpet and they'd only just finished cleaning up when Joanne arrived home. Ursula had raced him to the kitchen, whacked his head with the side of the breadboard to make it bleed again and was arresting the blood with tissues and Ursula yelled, 'Mrs Hamilton -- hurry. There's been an accident'.

Doug lied that he'd walked on to the rake in the garage and the handle struck him severely. His wife, by then applying a compress, said but the wound went crossway, rather than upright. She accepted Doug's lie that the impact probably tore skin sideways across in the direction of softer tissue. Doug would tell Ursula next time when she was babysitting that he'd remembered that explanation from a expert witness he'd called to give evidence about a wound when engaged in an assault case in court when he was a young defense attorney.

"Well Ursula, how do we fix this?"

"Simple, you two go to the seminar otherwise dad will want to know why have you broken up. Fuck day and night as a great finale if you wish. Then come back and tell him you two had a big row because you told Carol you could never marry her and she dropped you like a hot potato. That is something dad will understand and not even question except to say it was your fault, that you ought to have worked harder in leading Carol along. You then say you cannot work with Carol and suggest having Carol report to me."

"You?"

"Yes, I think she's rather nice and I've destroyed her romance and aim to become friendly with her and we'll do the clubs together until she finds your replacement."

"You'd do that for Carol?"

"She'd been here five years Doug becoming expert in being our information provider. She's next to being priceless as a business asset."

"Christ, how do you think these things on your feet like this instead of taking hours to contemplate to the answers? But why the buddy thing?"

"I'm re-establishing in Granity and need friends, females and well as male. I reckon Carol and I will get along just fine."

"Well I be damned."

"Now, what was it you wanted to see me about Doug?"

"I've just had a rapid think. I wish to say you are my logical successor as managing partner when my stint finishes in another twenty-three months. Off you go you clever cow."

"Oh what a lovely compliment. Thanks Doug. Do attempt to be lovely to your wife."

Nearly four hours later Carol knocked and entered. "I'm going to lunch and wondered if you care to join me Ursula."

"Yes, I'd like that. Just let my do my hair and face Carol. This is a very good idea."

"I was shaky about asking, after what you said about a relationship between a manager and a partner."

"You are not thinking of taking me to bed are you Carol?"

"Good gracious no. There is nothing further..."

Carol caught Ursula mocking smile and they both laughed. Ursula said friendships were quite okay otherwise partners would be isolated.

Reception put through a call to Ursula.

"Hello pudding face."

"Oooh, that's a name from my past. Are you Chuck Young?"

"No, he's flying a chopper down in Texas. It's one of his best mates."

"Evan Simpson."

"That's the one. I've just been talking to your mother, receiving the final payment for the work we did for her making a better job of the banquet room and ripping out its stand alone kitchen and redesigning and fitting out a new one. She told me you were home and in law. May I take you to lunch?"

"No, I've just arrived back from lunch. What about a drink after work -- I finish at 6:30."

"Perfect, say Lucy's Bar just along from your mom's hotel. It's managed by Lucy's daughter Heather, an old friend of yours."

"Heather Mace, destined to be a super model?"

"She was hit by booze, drugs and rough sex so came home to mommy to dry out and start again. She worked in the bar when reconditioning was over and did not succumb to booze, sex with nasty men and drugs so became evening manager."

"Oh good. I'll be delighted to catch up with her."

After the introductions were over and Heather had caught up a bit with Ursula and left to get back to work Evan began talking business.

"I'm not sure you'll want to become involved. The city council signed a contract with me to renovate City Hall and then reneged saying it had decided not to proceed. That was fifteen months ago and now a contract has been let to a rival firm that had priced way beyond me earlier. I wasn't invited to tender for the work and as far as I can find nor was anyone else. That's against council policy."

"Why did you think they did that?"

"The brother of the mayor's wife had bought into Sunrise Construction just before the original tender was let and shortly afterwards, about the time my contract was cancelled, Charlie Young increased his stockholding in Sunrise Construction to 60%."

"Are you sure about your facts?"

"They have been gathered by my own discreet inquiries. A proper investigation should uncover everything."

"Yes of course. You are entitled to claim damages anyway by having that contract cancelled without due cause. I gather you weren't a willing party to that?"

"Hell no, I paid an attorney to sort it out for me but he finally said it would be cheaper for me to walk away. But this dirty deal with the council not inviting me as the previously preferred tenderer to resubmit reeks of corruption."

"In the absence of confirmed facts I'm inclined to agree. Yes, I'll represent you. I suggest a contingency fee, which means if we lose you, pay me no fee but it we win you pay me an agreed percentage of the awards of damages you recover. Well have to discuss that percentage. How much are you claiming?"

"In total $6.8 million."

"Well you'll want the other side to pay for my take and the court rarely gives the full sum sought even when ruling the plaintiff is blameless. Sounds like we should claim $11 million, burying the extra in the amount claimed for exemplary damages but I am obliged to advise you to claim fairly so I'll need to go over your calculations with you. You claim could be challenged as excessive and even unfair and improper. You should therefore understand we must proceed carefully. Has the contractor commenced work yet?"

"No, the council only awarded the contract late last week."

"Oh excellent. We must reach agreement on fees as quickly as we can and I'll then apply for an injunction seeking a cessation on all work on the contract pending settlement of your claim."

Evan scratched his head. "Why would you do that? If they haven't commenced work there is nothing to show I have suffered economic loss at the hands of unscrupulous council officials.

"True and no doubt heads will roll over this if everything is as you say it is. But the injunction will act as a shock tactic. Everything is in place for the work to commence but an injunction that survives any appeal to have it lifted will cause all other parties to look at your claim seriously, and not only the contractor but all its subcontractors and suppliers as well and the delay would created delays in other work down the line."

"Oh I see, a real fucking mess...whoops, I apologize."

"No need to apologize, I rather like the word. No the council and its principal contractor will meet with their attorneys. They will consider three options as I see it: fight the objection and try to get the project underway; abandon the contract as being illegally awarded and call for fresh tenders, perhaps placing the processing of them in the hands of an independent commission; or attempt to negotiate a settlement with the contractor subcontracting half of the work to you."

"No way would I accept contract sharing. Those bastards could rob me blind."

"No problem, I fancy they will go for calling fresh bids for the work and try to convince the successfully bidder this time that it hasn't a leg to stand on in attempting to recover damages because it was a knowing party to illegal procedures, assuming that was the case."

"I don't fancy my chances now my pricing was known to the council."

"Oh great, I'm pleased about that. That opens my preferred way of settling this under negotiated settlement. We push for a fat damages payment for full and final settlement of your grievance, and you walk away and don't bid when the job is offered again unless perhaps you don't believe the council will be hostile toward you or you learn that Sunrise Construction will not be bidding. If it were simply a whole series of meetings to get a negotiated settlement my firm would accept a cut of 20% in lieu of fees. Alternatively, you could choose to pay a straight hourly rate. My fee would be $425 an hour and my associate would be billed at $125 an hour."

"How do I work that one out?"

"You ask me questions for more information or you try your accountant to determine which method to accept -- a cut or pay hourly rates. I'd estimate forty hours ought to cover preparation, applying for the injunction and hours of droning on negotiations with us being sent out while the council and its teams discuss each point we made and look to counter. So that would be $22,000 in fees plus administrative charges, search fees etc. How much was your contract price?"

"A shade over $2.87 million."

"Well just say your profit expectation was 20% the council team would be thinking of offering you compensation of that figure of $574,000...that looks low."

"It is. Try $720,000."

"Okay, we add $20,000 for contract preparation costs so that's $740,000. The offer would probably be 15% of that or $110,000."

Evan did some quick math and said, "Holy cow, that's $22,000. It doesn't matter which way I go -- fees or hourly rate."

"I don't know about you Evan but I'd like to earn more for my firm and myself. I would have thought you would have too."

"How?"

"By implying they are a bunch of crooks at the council; if this gets into the media there would be a call for the mayor and entire council to be thrown out of office and it would be likely the mayor's wife brother would be jailed along with his senior adviser and perhaps only the two chief council negotiators. The alternative would be for you to be paid for your silence and apply to have the injunction removed following negotiated settlement. I would say you are a reasonable person but had gone through a great detail of heartbreak and wasted sweat over this. You would probably settle for $675,000."

"Jesus."

"They could knock up down, but not lower than 600 grand. Our cut of that would be $120,000 but you would walk away with $480,000 instead of $110,000 I mentioned earlier as a ballpark figure though of course it could be less or perhaps more, much more."

"Evan grinned. What's stopping me not cutting a deal with you and going in against them alone?"

"Nothing, except ethics. Of course you'd get laughed out of the room whereas I fight tough and almost dirty, quoting legal cases and outlining the prison terms facing the mayor's sister's brother and senior council executives and..."

"Stop, I was only kidding. I had an idea it would be belling-ripping negotiations."

"Thank you Evan."

They finished their time together and went their separate ways. Ursula had not been impressed with Evan at high school and wasn't impressed with his as an adult. She resolved to give him no more advice until they had an agreement signed. She just didn't trust him.

Back at the office she was told at reception to see her father.

He grinned. "I think I've found a good-looking and I would think gentlemanly guy for you."

"Oh daddy how could you? Procuring at your age."

She was ignored. "He's the son of Vince Agnew and his name is Ruben. Vince is sole owner of Viceroy Art Supplies. Ruben who is a financial adviser was approaching his father's store when a guy came running out with a whiteboard. Vince yelled to Ruben to stop the thief so Ruben confronted him, there was a fight, Ruben dropped the weasel who called the police and Ruben was arrested for using excessive force in attempting to apprehend a shopper who claimed he'd simply forgot to pay."

"Well you could send an associate to sort that one out."

"Um, at the Precinct Ruben refused to cooperate, claiming he was only doing his duty as a civic-minded citizen in the fight to control crime and it took three officers to get him into a cell where he stayed the night. His father is a pal of mine and is worried that if Ruben in wrung out in court over this it could affect his license to practice as a financial adviser."

"Well then, I better get down and deal on behalf of our so-called gentlemanly Mr Agnew junior. Tell me where is he."

A cop brought out Ruben who looked at Ursula and snapped, "I don't want a pretty face with great tits; I want a proper attorney."

Ursula glared at him, turned and walked out. She was almost out of the building when a female cop called, "Miss Johansson. Our reluctant guest has decided you'll do."

Calling thank you, Ursula continued a few paces when the cop called, "He asked me to apologize."

Ursula turned and walked up to the cop. "Oh really, and what did he say?"

"Miss Johansson, please excuse him. He believes he has been victimized."

"What did he say officer?"

"He said you can't help your face of your tits and you might be a good attorney. Tell the woman I spoke out of turn and apologize."

Ursula smiled and said in that case she better bail him.

As attorney and client reached the sidewalk Ursula said, "Did you hear you invite me to coffee and a bagel?"

"No, I need to be back at my office. I have a business to run."

"Well until I arranged your release you would have been faced with running your business from a cell without a phone."

They walked on a few paces.

"Actually what you say is very correct. Please come with me for coffee."

"Good and then I have to go back and talk to the captain about dropping the extra charge against you of resisting arrest."

"That's bullshit. I didn't hit a cop."

"I gathered that. But did you go to your cell quietly?"

"No, I resisted. I didn't want to cool down in a cell. What do you take me for, a wimp?""

Ursula said, "That is the police case against the defendant judge."

Ruben turned pale. "Shit."

Ursula couldn't help laughing at his expression. "Give me a hundred. I'll apologize on your behalf and say you wish to give a hundred bucks to the Precinct's favored charity as an expression of your remorse. I'll get it receipted."

"No, that's groveling."

Ursula said, "That is the police case against the defendant your honor."