All Comments on 'Use Your Sisters Instead'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 346 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good ending

To be honest the first Half was just stupid but sadly there are probably some religious nuts out there that might do this.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wow

what a hot sexy tale. Loved it. The slow build was teasing me and the unusual plot made for a great read. Michael must have been in sexual heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My kind of goofy

You might think Mary is a bit dim, but her candle will burn bright when she joins the other saints in heaven. After all, she saved Michael from a life of certain blindness and was instrumental in bringing three new Christians (to start!) into the world. Great job.

darkdesire230darkdesire230about 6 years ago
Potential future?...No? Please?...Still no? Well this is awkward.

I liked this story a lot and gave it a rare 5 stars, but I wish it continued to at least get Mary involved. I know it's unlikely because stories on Literotica usually end after impregnation or the actual birth (I wonder why that is).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I loved this story so much that I gave it 5 stars which I must say is rare for me to do in itself. I would love to see Mary get brought into the mix like i read from others so I am hoping that this is continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Amusing. Reminded me of an old-school Phil Phantom or Frank McCoy story, from back in alt.sex.stories days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Someone out there is doing this

IRL, religion is regularly used as an excuse to access sex in generally unacceptable ways. Even a cursory web search delivers many examples.

I only bring this up because that real-world fact is what made your story work for me. A religion-infected mother could certainly choose to use her daughters to "save" a son. A friend's wife once told me a similar story. She was about at the end of junior high when a mother of a classmate (whom everyone thought was gay) asked her to demonstrate with him how to keep a person warm in the winter using the naked body contact method. So things like this story theme can and probably do happen. I commend you for your sensitive treatment of the topic.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 6 years ago

I really thought that momma Mary was going to join in and let her son fuck her as well as the sisters.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 6 years ago
Wow!

This story was...WOW!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
6 STARS, FIVES NOT ENOUGH

I LOVED YOUR STORY. I'M A FAMILY GUY AND LOVE A BIG FAMILY AND LOVE KIDS OF ALL AGES. EVERYONES FAVORITE UNCLE, lol BEING A SENIOR EDITOR FOR YEARS I HAVE ZERO COMPLAINTS BUT I'D LOVE TO SEE A PART 2 WITH MOM GETTING THE LOVE SHE SO DESERVES. THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT STORY. BE KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU AS A FAVORITE FOR SURE! THANX AGAIN!

ZachDocEightZachDocEightabout 6 years ago
Loved this story a 10

Which I could have rated this a 10. Loved the story and how it built towards the end. Yes wish mom joined in just for her own benefit. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect..... just perfect

I’ve been reading stories of all kinds on this site for years. Many are good. Some are even great, but yours is one of the few that is perfect. 5 stars.

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
5 stars

really great, how about a second round and maybe get mom involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ok...

I certainly don't need super-serious stories, but this was far from super-serious. [or whatever phrase you used]

I'll say the writing, development, characters...were pretty good. The overall story was beyond silly though.

I did enjoy it, it was kind of a refreshing detour.

Now let's get back to reality. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mary needs to feel the joy

Knock her up too, and then have a full set ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Funny, absurd, and totally sexy. Loved it. Keep writing !!!

paladin1954paladin1954about 6 years ago
Sexy...Funny satire!

I do appreciate new directions, especially funny ones. Well written, easy read. Thank you for making my day.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A good story.

I thought this was a funny story. I can't believe that it didn't start with mom first, and then graduate to her having the girls help with the other three weeks in the month. You know, 4 weeks four women. I just figured that you wrote this with tongue in cheek, but then realized as others have said, that there are probably some catholic fanatics out there that are or have done this. I'm surprised that the priest didn't want to "handle", pun intended, the job.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 6 years ago

Okay, I really don't read brother-sister incest much, but this was fabulous. Very funny in places too. 5 stars.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
:-)

Excellent story mom and everyone had me cracking up. Liked the story nice to have a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story, really like it, but...

...really hate stupid people who cannot read the Bible and get it right. God did not kill Onan for spilling his seed, but for failing in a duty to his family to ensure that his brother had children to carry on for him. (Terribly important in that day and age.) If God really did hate spilling seed on the ground, there wouldn't be a man left alive on the face of the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
disappointing ending

would have preferred that Mom get tricked into participating, rather than the sisters getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"Well this is definitely the silliest story I've written so far."

As I haven't read many of your stories, I don't know about that. However it definitely went quite in that direction when you describe hymen according to a myth, believed by some, to sit somewhere halfway into the vagina. In the case there is any "hymen", it is at vagina's entrance.

But, of course, Mary's understanding of the Bible and religious norms is also completely silly, but it may pass as a satire.

There were some good parts in describing sexual lust. You get a couple of stars for that, but not more because there was nothing in the story that could explain why three adult ladies with high intelligence and a strict religious upbringing should suddenly have no more objections to overcome committing acts that they knew would be incest and hence a grave sin. Well, "Satire" .... I really don't know if that is enough of an excuse/explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story as usual

i love how you build up the characters and the action. and then you throw in some gems like this:

""Jeez, are you trying to tickle me or what?" Chastity asked.

"Language, dear," Mary said."

LOLOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I just plain Loved it tyvm

CumHardForMe69CumHardForMe69about 6 years ago
Very nice

I like this. It was erotic enough to think of a guy doing his sister, but when the sisters starting playing with eachother I couldn't help but pull a Michael and start touching myself. I have often had dreams of doing my sister, although I wouldn't want to impregnate her. Thanks for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Engaging read

Excellent story and quite fast paced.Good work.Keep it up!

Gypsy_69Gypsy_69about 6 years ago
Goof

It was a little longer than I like to read but funny and we'll written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Suprising!

When I first started reading it, I almost wanted to close the tab and look for another story since the plot device was so preposterous. I'm glad I stuck around. Because while the storyline may have been foolish, the characters never felt like that. They took themselves seriously, never making meta comments that would have taken me out of the story. That was key, I think. The writing was excellent as usual. Particularly enjoyed Mary and Taby Cat. You're a gifted author, and I'll be waiting for your future stories in great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is no one going to point out the mistake?

Tabithas baby is a boy but Mary calls him her granddaughter :)

Apart from that, great lighthearted story. A little long but well writen and amusing.

ukdukeukdukeabout 6 years ago
Hilarious!!

Put a big daft grin on my face! Well done!

Imagine the Priest trying to explain it to the bishop after Mary tells him it was he Priests idea??!!

A seriously funny tale. Well written too!

Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Masterpiece!

I've been a Literotica reader for about 10 years and this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you!

HeaveninabottleHeaveninabottleabout 6 years ago

Honestly, and I’m probably part of a minority, but my favorite was definitely Hope

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Difrent

This story is quite different than anything we've read before, but it is undeniable that it is a good read.

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish I were him.

I wish I were him !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Contrived as hell

Most stories on this site are awkward and contrived, but this one is unusually bad. Good concept, but the way it was put together was very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is there going more

Because i want to now if mom get involed

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 6 years ago
Chaper 2???

really good story, I was hard through most of it, a second chapter would be cool, weather the mom gets involved is up to you obviously but I personally would think it's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mostly damn good

It started off well. I got the suspicion that the mother was going to ('have to') join in, that being a recurrent theme on here, but that never happened.

I know it is just a story, but I am concerned about the theme of creating babies incestuously and at a young age: it might tend to nomalise the idea in some segments of society.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 6 years ago
Unusual storyline

Liked it. Very glad that mum didn't get involved with the sex keeping her as an observer was well thought out.

Don't see where a second chapter can go but if you do write one please don't drag mum, or anyone else, into the relationship between Michael and his sisters.

5 star

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

When this story first started, I was thinking, "Great, totally predictable, and waste of time." But I was pleasantly surprised when true emotions, feelings and even determination arose. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

chapter 2 PLEASE and add mom

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Ditto that last comment!

LMAO!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
With Mom

Looking on all of the Time. and Excepting the Situation as they changed you would think her Daughters would set her up to help while they are Laid Up. and considering how Good a Catholic she is She should be having #5 while the Girl's are working on #2 for them.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaalmost 6 years ago
Great!

A marvelous story! I've been searching for a story exactly like this since I first started using this site years ago! Thank you!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
one more

come on Dugan one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

I would love to read stories like this more often! Would love to read a sequel with Momma. Kinda liked her.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraalmost 6 years ago
Very silly indeed

It's refreshing if the main characters aren't quarterbacks or cheerleaders with impossibility large parts of their anatomy,although you didn't escape the simultaneous orgasm.

One thing, thoug: maybe you were tired after such a long story, but in the final third, there's an increasing amount of ultra-short, incomplete sentences, which starts to get annoying after a while.

You don't need a second chapter - it's run to a natural (or perhaps unnatural) conclusion - but if you do, please don't include the mother. It's gross.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 6 years ago
Great silly story! Loved it.

Loved the parody of how people misinterpret religious rules, which are often bad enough to start with.

You managed to give the impression that once the girls got over the shock of being asked to let their brother cum inside them they played the situation to their benefit.

Now, I feel like picking on two of the other commenters (both anonymous), so here goes:

---------- Anonymous ONE ----------

"I know it is just a story, but I am concerned about the theme of creating babies incestuously and at a young age: it might tend to nomalise the idea in some segments of society."

LOL

You've got to be kidding!

The entire story is unashamedly farcical. It's not going to normalize the idea for anyone in their right mind, and those who aren't don't need this story to normalize the idea.

---------- Anonymous TWO ----------

"there was nothing in the story that could explain why three adult ladies with high intelligence and a strict religious upbringing should suddenly have no more objections to overcome committing acts that they knew would be incest and hence a grave sin"

1) It's intended to be farcical fiction.

2) The author gives hints that these three highly intelligent young ladies hadn't bought into their mother's ridiculous beliefs as well as she would have liked, so despite the strict religious upbringing they had probably decided to take the whole religious package with a grain of salt. They all clearly thought Michael's masturbation was normal, and sympathized with him about his mother's obsession.

3) The girls did initially object "All three sisters went stiff. They looked at each other side eyed. No one breathed, let alone said anything", and were threatened with loss of financial support for "College, cell phones, clothes."

4) Given their strict sexually repressive upbringing, and their mother's disingenuous explanation that they wouldn't actually be fucking, the girls clearly decided to make the best of the situation, and hormones did the rest. Additionally, the story has hints that the girls already had incestuous thoughts about their brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mommy next?

I think its mommys turn. Lol. Great story.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
rofl, love it

Yes, I really think it is mommy's time like some of the other readers have said... she started all this and watched all this, it is only right to include her in on the festivities. after all she has not had it in a while, unless she and father donovan have been doing something you have not told us. that was a great read... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites

Yes I agree with the other readers. Mother needs her turn. All that fucking got to be getting to her. Knock that tight wet cunt up. Make him the real man of the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

Please please please make a part 2

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
2nd comment

First comment 14 down, know your busy but still hoping for a part 2, and reading the comments I'm not alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ending needed just a little bit of work

When they walk into the hospital Mary says granddaughter but then from Micheals perspective it says son so which is it son or daughter. I think it should be daughter because then when Micheal say little kitten that nickname would make more sense than if the baby was a boy

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
So over the top

That is why I gave it a 5. Excellent writing, you set the expectation right up front and it was a good read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creative writer but this is a piece of garbage. Fails to suspend ANY disbelief.

No mother would be so damn stupid to inaccurately interpret the Bible in such a way. This would be like saying it's a sin to talk poorly of a neighbor so you should kill them instead. I can't believe the limited mental capacity of the people who enjoyed this wretched waste of cyber-space. Wow, c'mon folks, 5th grade can't be that hard??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read.

"The bible". It's a fuckin' fairy tale and the sooner you accept that the better of the entire world will be. While reference to it serves its purpose in this erotic "fairy tale" keep in mind it's all a fairy tale. (i.e. fiction). Hope Michael continues to do his stuff and the girls accommodate.

sexymomma57sexymomma57over 5 years ago
Loved it!!

Five stars! Amazing storyline and hot scenes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Learn from the bible.

Your story is a lot more believable and realistic than this one.

"The daughters proceed to get their father Lot drunk with wine then have sex with him. They do such a good job at getting him inebriated that he does not know what they are doing to him (Genesis 19:33, 35)."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep writing

The story is very creative, I like it very much . You should adding on to this story .Maybe get mom in somehow. Comment on previous comment if it was such bad story why keep reading move on to your cup of tea .......thank you for such an creative story keep goin

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86over 5 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!

Outstanding story. The last lines were a perfect way to end it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMGAWD!!!

I couldn't stop laughing, it was hysterical! Thank you so much for writing this story. I love incest stories between brother and sister(s), but this one takes the cake! Catholics . . . hehehehehe.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 5 years ago
I don't dislike your story

In fect, I liked it, but the whole premise of how she came up with the idea is breaking the suspension of disbelief. I mean, look at the evidence.

She's a catholic, so masturbation is a sin, but look at what else the bible says:

Leviticus 18:6-18 (don't see your family naked);

Deuteronomy 27:22 (don't sleep with your sister);

Leviticus 20:17 (if family members see each other naked, they are to be cut off from everyone else).

animal99animal99over 5 years ago

5 Stars!

As a practicing Catholic, I saw where you were going when you included the religious rhetoric from the priest. I loved the satire. All thru the story I couldn't wait to see how a devote Catholic mom like her would do with the good fathers' advice and counsel. 3 sisters, No Waiting! I wish there were more erotic stories out there like this that incorporated some satire or even took a few jabs at religion..... See what happens when we take your advice? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
part 2

can you goto 2 part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story, hehe. Been a while since Ive read it, just couldn't put it down when I Started reading it last night, now it's almost 5am, lol! Thanks again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A new twist

Great idea for a story! To follow you religion to the letter can certainly get you into trouble! The logic was sound but what a farce . . could be a carry on film! Thanks for the literary fuckfest

loub1397loub1397over 5 years ago
Definitely silly

But i loved the satire

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
And the mother?

I don't understand why the mother never volunteered to receive his seed. She asks her daughters but not herself. She is widowed so she wouldn't be cheating.

Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Great Story!

This one is definitely a favorite of mine. There's silliness and all, but you keep up a good balance in keeping that silliness to the premise, and not letting things descend too much from there.

- Anyway! I really enjoy all of your work, every last bit of it. You're easily my favorite writer here by a wide margin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Incredible beyond words

JonathanBairJonathanBairover 5 years ago
Best ending ever.

I love the ending "we may be going to hell but we are going together." Keeping a strong family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad ending

Kind of wish he ended up with just Tabitha instead because he kind of seemed like a fuckboy telling all 3 of them that e loved them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love

Great story, well written, family love kept it going throughout. Thank you.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Fanbloodytastic

Loved it what a hot story. I wonder how Mum was able to resist joining in.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Totally goofy

But totally fun.

At one point you're getting aroused from the eroticism, then next laughing so bloody hard, I thought I might pee myself a little bit.

My only warnings would be if you're not into incest (what are you doing in this category) or are sensitive about the Catholic teachings, then possibly best to go elsewhere as this is full of one and takes a good solid swing at the other. But if you are like me and were dragged up through that hypocrisy, then I'm sure you'll love it.

Great job Spector..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
theres a movie like this

reminds me of the movie dogtooth

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
You know, I don't know why I didn't think of this before...

Typically after giving birth, doctors recommend a period of at least 6-8 weeks of abstaining from sex...

To keep him from getting Tabby pregnant again right away or from masturbating, isn't *mom* going to have to get in the mix...?

Not like her daughters will tell her it only took a serious threat to his cock to keep him from doing it...

bigmikey357bigmikey357about 5 years ago
Sweet

For a stroke story it's actually pretty sweet. Mom's reactions are funny, the sisters push boundaries like nobodies business, but the love they have for each other really shows. I tried to give u 5 stars but accidentally pushed 4.

HoracegHoracegabout 5 years ago
Very close to perfect

Would have loved for mom to join them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oooohhhhh yeeeeessssss

I'd love to have whatever he has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good story. Quite funny too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck me!

I came so nicely to this story. Uh. This was exactly what I needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This may be the best story on Literotica. Third time I’ve read it. Just happened across it each time and chuckled and stroked all the way through it. In my mind I picture it set in old Ireland with Mickey Rooney as Michael, Greer Garson as mama, Ward Bond as the priest and various ‘40’s honeys as the daughters.

Thanks for giving this to us. Rare wit, timing and ability to tell a story.

This story never drags like so many of its length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

It has a spirit of helping each other out that makes it sexy to read. I agree, it might well be the best story here

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 5 years ago
Outstanding, Exemplary, Yes, The Family will need a sequel

Very unique story line, totally avoided the Lit Cliche of having to nail every mother and daughter in the story, or drag in every classmate of the girls to assist in managing the 'problem.' I love the development of the family bonding overcumming the rivalry. There could well be a 14 year sequel (18 in Lit years, of course) when Tabitha's and Michael's son starts to develop serious urges and grandmother Mary suggests his step-sisters, Hope's and Chastity's daughters, lie back and provide assistance. In the meantime, Michael may well continue additional procreation for this marvelous family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The cycle chart

Still in "fantasyland" of course, but on a factual note, I have seen from numerous sources that women living together synchronize their cycles, so all three (or four with mom) would be at the same point, so no "safe" deposit place for a week or so every month.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
I like!

And here I was, thinking that nothing good comes from religion! How wrong I was! :)

Just want to say to "Anonymous" before me: SOMETIMES sync their periods, it's not a law of nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re the cycle chart

Yes cycles start to sync if the women in it are doing everything including sex regularly together. Which is why the chart stopped working and Tabitha got a bun in the oven. A well written thoughtful an hot story. Tabitha was smart, she probably noticed her cycle changing and just thought "F-it. he loves me I love him." As Hope suspects this was probably no accident?

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Goddamn that was hot!

So kinky, so nasty, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Worth the Read

5-stara! Twist and turns with an improbable plot that was sizzling. More!

xavierwxavierwalmost 5 years ago
Only One Thing Prevented a Five-Star Rating...

...and that was how outlandish the thought was that a priest, or any bible-based believer would accept that having sex between siblings was MORE acceptable than masturbating. That was the one thought that kept returning to my head even in the midst of the fantastically HOT incest sex scenes!

Keep up the good work!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Tabitha was two month pregnant before the other two, so how can they give birth together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loved it. Soooo ridiculously funny thank you.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Were the sisters virgins? Why didn’t Mom help?

Too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fuck your sex-less g'odd

Spector_Dugan, ~ i ..WANTED.. to get into the 19yearold BOY spewing iN / On his sister(s); BUT 'the-jesus' made my dick limp. ~'~ Call me weird but.. religious Rules (&Talk-Talk) CREEP ME OUT. ~.~ I cam here.. to pull my dick; I leave here looking for mature, adult, sister fucking SEXUAL action. ~;~ But I did give you Five Stars because you typed a lot of words; but normally one-(well.written)-page can get a mature, adult, sister-fucker.. Moaning WET. ~!~ Regards, Jeffrey (the)Pussy OBEY's Hoes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was so much Fun!

An enjoyable and thoroughly ridiculous family love-fest!!! please give us more from your crazy gonad-driven mind, you are wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9797 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...