Use Your Sisters Instead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael smiled and shoved his cock into his sister with one shot. "Oh FUCK I've missed that!" they both screamed at the same time. Michael wasted no time in screwing Hope. Pounding into her with an urgency she'd never experienced. Like he needed to burst inside his sister the way he needed to breathe.

Chastity crawled over to them both, her pendulous breasts practically dragging along the carpet. "My baby's going to be so much better than yours," she told Hope.

Hope rolled her eyes. "Shut up and let me get you ready for your turn," she said. Obediently, Chastity lay down under her sister. Hope immediately started lapping at her sister's cunt.

Michael kept going like there was nothing else in the universe. Something about the way they were positioned - he was hitting the perfect spot and it shot straight to Hope's head. "Ffffffffuck that's nice," Hope said.

Michael reared back and slapped her ass. "No talking with your mouth full," he said.

"I'm going to be the mother of your child," Hope said, "You'd better treat me right."

"I'm sorry Hope-y," Michael said, cowed. He reached around Hope's thigh and found her clit. He started rubbing her in time with his thrusts.

"Ooooooohhhhh... Come on bro. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm so close. You going to get there with me brother? You going to follow your big sister like a good boy?"

"Almost there," Michael said.

"Come on little bro. Give it to me. Give me my baby!"

Michael stiffened, then went off. His balls emptied upward, and a stream of sperm shot straight past Hope's cervix and into her womb.

"Ohhhhhhh...GOD! He's doing it! My brother is knocking me up!" Hope screamed. Her whole body shook. Her face and chest went practically purple. Pleasure arced through her body. A series of rising explosions until she felt like her whole body was going nuclear.

Michael fell forward. Hope wrapped her arms around him. Her legs. They kissed each other on the lips. Tongues twisting.

"Oh, God," Michael said, "Oh Hope. I love you so much. I'm so happy we're doing this. Like it's making our love real."

"I love you, too baby brother," Hope said, "Thank you. Thank you for your seed. Your love. Everything."

They stayed close as long as they could, like they couldn't bear to have one part of themselves not touching the other. Chastity looked down and felt, really, for the first time, jealous. Not of her sister. Not really. But of the honest affection that Hope and Michael clearly shared. And suddenly Chastity didn't want to fuck Michael any more. She wanted to love him.

Chastity lay down on her back and spread her legs. "My turn," she said. Michael crawled over to his sister. To her happy amazement, he still looked plenty hard.

"You have any left over in there for me?" she asked, giving his cock a little squeeze.

"There's always more than enough for all my sisters," Michael said.

Hope rolled over onto her side and looked over at the two of them, affectionately. Her eyes were unfocused, still lost in the after effects of her orgasm.

Michael bent down between Chastity's legs. He guided his penis into his sister's snatch. Then Chastity wrapped herself around him. At first it was slow, caring. Chastity bathed in the pleasure of each little movement. Feeling every bit of her brother's cock as it slid back and forth in her tight, dripping sheath.

Chastity understood, then, what Hope had been all about. She could glory in every moment. Savor it. Michael's fingers dancing over her body. Every delicious thrust. It really was wonderful.

Then that was enough of that.

"This is nice and all," Chastity said, "But it's time for you to fuck your sister."

Michael cackled and then the two of them started rutting on the floor. He sucked her breast into his mouth. Bit the nipple. Pinched her clit and slapped her ass. But no matter what, he kept plugging her dripping hole with his penis. Chastity felt the first orgasm roll up almost immediately. Her back arched and her mouth opened. A little hiss escaped her lips.

Then she came again. And again. She'd never multipled before. But now that the orgasms were rolling she found she couldn't stop and so she just kept climaxing like an avalanche down an ever-steeper hill. Her body crying out for her brother's seed.

Chastity felt Hope kiss her lips. Heard her brother moan. It was all in a different place, outside her reality of constant cums.

"Chastity," Michael's voice finally broke through, "I'm getting close. I... I'm going to cum in you. Fill you up. Are you sure, Chastity? You want your big dumb brother to cum in your unprotected pussy?"

"You're not dumb," Chastity said.

"I'm not? Maybe I should pull out. Keep you from passing on my doofus genes."

Chastity couldn't help but smile to herself. Now that he had her where he wanted her, Michael was going to extract his revenge. She could almost be proud of him, if he wasn't so frustrating in the moment.

Chastity reached up and grabbed Michael's skull so hard she felt like it could crack. "You are smart and sexy and practically perfect," Chastity growled, "I want your baby so bad. I'm just... I'm lucky. OK? Lucky to have all of you. Now give me your fucking cum before I have to squeeze it out of you."

Chastity reached back and tugged at her brother's balls to make her point. Michael winked at her and nodded. "I love you, too, big sis."

Chastity let go and dropped back to the floor. "Then sh... show me. Fill me with your stupendous sperm."

"OK... Just get ready to cum with me big sis. Going to be a big one. Need your help to get me there."

"OK," Chastity said. She looked and saw that Hope was holding Michael's hand. Stroking it. "Yes," Chastity said, "I can do that. Together then."

Chastity felt her brother's cock start to swell inside her, incredulous that he was somehow going to help her reach an even higher level of pleasure. But then she felt her insides fill with her brother's cum and it happened.

Chastity's body cinched upward. A long loud scream escaped her lips.

"OOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh FUCK! My brother's fucking filling me up!! Oh fuck YES!"

Chastity pressed her lips to Michael's, hard. Like her tongue could not go deep enough in his mouth. Aftershocks racked her body as an impossible amount of sperm seemed to empty into her. Michael shouted his pleasure. Howled and cried.

"I love my brother so much!" Chastity screamed. They held each other tight, shaking. Chastity felt Hope wrap herself around them. Embrace them both. It was finished. Done. Chastity had no doubt her brother had made her a mommy.

"I love you too," Michael said, "I love my sisters so very, very much."

*

Nine months later.

Mary parked the car in the visitor's lot, then she and Michael walked up to the hospital. The morning was cold and her breath was cloudy. Bright yellow-red sunrise filled the sky. If this didn't feel routine already, Mary thought, well it was going to soon.

"Well I hope you're happy with yourself," Mary said. Her feet crunched on the gravel beneath them.

"Are you going to ask me this every time?" Michael asked.

"I will until you give me a straight answer."

"I'm fine, Mom," Michael said, "I'm happy. That should be enough, don't you think?"

"Father Donovan doesn't think so," Mary said, "He thinks we're all hedonists or worse. Like this whole thing wasn't his idea in the first place."

"How'd he find out?"

"I'd think it would be obvious after a time. All three of them, Michael. Seriously."

"It's not so bad," Michael said, "Really it's not. If you'd like, I'd be happy to do the same for you."

"OH no. Four kids are more than enough for me, thank you very much. Let alone grandkids. Don't worry, you'll see for yourself soon."

*

They went into Hope's room. She was wearing nothing but a hospital gown. Her tall, thin body, held the pregnancy well. Her stomach only stuck out slightly. She finally had the bigger breasts she'd always wanted.

"I'm going to go find Chastity and Tabitha," Mary said, "Check in on my new granddaughter. You two try to behave while I'm gone."

Michael sat down next to his oldest sister and sighed. The heart monitor beeped soothingly in the background.

"Mom's taking this pretty well, all things considered," Hope said.

"Like you predicted," Michael said, "Family first. Always. Worked out pretty well, though, don't you think?"

Hope paused. She eyed her brother suspiciously. As if seeing him for the first time. "You planned this from the start, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes - I started masturbating knowing that I'd eventually get to impregnate my sisters," Michael said. He looked down at her dubiously.

"Not that, obviously. But after. When Mom started her whole 'use your sisters' policy. You knew. She made all those ridiculous requests. The whole time we argued, you sat there silent. I thought you were resigned. Embarrassed. But that wasn't it, was it? You saw what she was giving you. Where it would lead."

"If you say so," Michael said, "Personally, I think I was just a boy trying to make his Mother happy." He gave his oldest sister an exaggerated wink. "But I'm pretty sure we all got what we wanted."

Chastity came into the room, just as heavy with child as Hope was. Michael knew they'd be back in the hospital for her in a few weeks.

Tabitha came in after her older sister, holding their young son over her shoulder. Mary came into the room last, smiling proudly.

"You doing OK with my little kitten, Tabby Cat?" Michael asked.

"Are you kidding?" Tabitha asked, "I'm almost ready for you to give me another one!"

Mary sighed and let her head loll back. "We're all going to Hell, aren't we?"

"Probably," Michael said, "But at least we know we'll be together."