All Comments on 'Used and Abused by Big Black Cocks'

by ThePiperRai

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love how Big Black Cocks have become individuals

If you look at sex stories with White on White Sex, they are about Women and Men. Meanwhile, interracial sex stories are about White Women and that Race of males called Big Black Cocks or BBCs. "Wife succumbs to BBC" "BBC enslaves Wife" "Used and abused by BBC!" Blah, blah, blah... If you go on porn websites you will see videos with titles like "White Wife and her BBC!" "Hubby films Wife with BBC!" "White Wife and Hubby share a BBC!"

Stupid racist White American Assholes! You obsess over Big Black Cocks but want to pretend that their owners dont exist! Listen, damned shit head White Crackaz! BBC belongs to the Superior Black Man. You cant have one without the other, unless you go and buy a big, fake rubber dildo.

Now, listen (or rather read) you useless, untalented, punk ass racist White Wanna-be Author, get your head out of your racist White Ass. Next time write, "Used and abused by heavy-hung Black Guys!" Sure, yoou'll sound like a racist piece of shit but that's what you are so WTF!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love the show

Omg, love having sex with multiple hung black men with an audience. Don’t really care for the marker idea, but I’ll take one for the team. Xoxoxoxoxox Annette

ThePiperRaiThePiperRaiover 6 years agoAuthor
I love how people comment on stories based solely on their titles

I don't think that anonymous poster bothered to read my story, which honestly is a bummer. I work very hard to create memorable fantasies, and for my work to be dismissed because of a general lack of reading compression skills is disheartening to say the least. If the aforementioned anonymous poster would like to reach out to me, I'd be more than happy to discuss their gripes in more depth. I seek to entertain, and any criticism is always welcome, even when it is based on the title and not the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
5*

Gangbangs not my thing but the 5* combats the anon's little pecker votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Fuck the idiot that gave a score to get even with an anon. Here is my answer. ONE STAR for this crap.l

Mekosa2Mekosa2almost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Great, well writen story. This little Asian girl knows what she wants. She enjoys taking multiple huge Black Cocks in an epic blowbang while the crowd chears for her.

Some might disapprove of her choices but... she most likely wouldn''t care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePiperRai@ThePiperRai
Hi, I'm Piper! I'm an erotic author living in usually sunny Topsail Island, North Carolina. I love movies and music, and writing your filthiest fantasies. Hit me up! I love to talk to readers and writers, plus I do commissions and stuff! I have a Patreon, which has even more...