All Comments on 'Used & Abused: The Katie Chronicles'

by Gethsemane

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crude language is NOT erotic

Therefore neither is the story

hornyman169hornyman169over 17 years ago
Great gang bang

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mind rape

She wanted sex and got raped mentally and physically. Then she took the abused wife syndrome..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cumdumpster. . . perfect!

You could not have better captured the fantasy of most men on this site. To have a beautiful, young, hot, 18 year-old begging to be raped and cum out the other end of it unharmed and wanting more. The writing flows and builds to a wonderful climax, then actually gets tied back together by the ending--suggesting a number of sequels. Very nice!!!

bill_russell_6bill_russell_6over 17 years ago
one of the best stories; PLEASE KEEP BRINGING MORE

super hot story and great potential for th enext chapters.

we want more of the school slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
holy shit

Out of all the stories i've read on this site i have found few that have turned me on as much a this one. Can't wait for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

What else can I say? More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same old same old

You can't disguise a sadistic prick who hates women. The other poster was dead right. Obscenities don't make an erotic story. Those who are turned on by sadism and rape should get themselves off before a mirror.

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. They need more stories of high school sluts like this. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job!

this story was simply hot..anyone that didnt like the language and the structure shouldnt have opened a story called Used and Abused..what were they thinking it was about? a candlelit dinner scene? yawn

sexual tyrannosaurussexual tyrannosaurusover 17 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

Please keep it up! Yes how did Katie get home? Did she get in her room without her father seeing?

And to those of you who are offended by the rape theme.... please look at the title before reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

Keep going with the story. Want to hear what else happens to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crude Absurdities Excite The Young & Jaded

My guess is that you are young and excited as well. Hopefully the talent you have is exhibited more in tune with more of lifes possibilities than this extreme absurditiy.

But the kids love it don't they.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A little lost

I loved the story, but the fact that the names were not kept straight left me a little confused. Overall though, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful

Ignore the naysayers....the story is hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Going

lol was a beautiful story keep it up. Would deffinatly love to know how she got home and what happened when her daddy saw her :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good.

loved it! more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
more!!!

please man more chapters, we love the story!!!

brian358brian358almost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Great read.

Would love to see more.

Nicole_89Nicole_89over 16 years ago
perfect

i've always had a fetish for gang-bang facials and you deliver it very nicely. this got me really wet. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
used & abused: the katie chronicles

awesome! girls loved their treat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

Very well written and very hot. Wish I had gone to school with girls like Katie.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking monster loads of thick cum

the story is old now but well worth a read. so very hot and horny. such filthy writing enough to make you cum hard brilliant story aswesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking great story

Great story - it's got nearly everything. Great language and detail. No idea why you guys are calling it rape - it's just a fantasy and she uses that word to sex it up. And I want to see her ass fucked and suck a cock right out of an asshole! That's why I'm on this website. Now for Chapter 2....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredibly erotic story!

Thanks you for sharing this! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brain fucked hoe that plays hard to get after orgy

This should be called Diary of a Psychiatrist. What a piece of crap.

ericrodman101ericrodman101almost 9 years ago
Fuck you anonymous

Fuck you anonymous. This story is nearly the best thing on here. The shame is that Gethsemane isn't keeping this story going. As for brain fucked hoe, if you want Anne of Green Gables go to a library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

I loved every bit of this story and I cant wait for more! I got so horny. This is the number one story on the site! Keep writing!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years ago
Consensual Non-Consent

While I don't begin to understand what makes a person want to be used like that, I certainly understand wanting to be used exactly like that. Some have said it's battered wife syndrome, or mind rape, but I honestly don't see that in the story.

They stopped multiple times to check in with her, they didn't do anything she didn't specifically ask for, and she retained her self worth after the event. Why yuck someone else's yum? People who are into CNC deserve to enjoy what they enjoy.

Teaching men that they can (sometimes) "have there way" with women when, and ONLY when, the women want that, is a good thing. Seeing that they checked in with her is important and I credit the author for including that. I'd like to believe that if she called "stop" they would have done so and let her go. And handed her a towel.

The fact that you don't see it that way makes you the jaded one. Not that I blame you... women are treated like shit in our society, and when they don't want to be treated like shit, that is a travesty. But you also have to understand that not treating them like shit when they DO want to be is also wrong.

And yes, many times the women involved in CNC or BDSM have been abused in the past. While that doesn't appear in this story, it is a real part of our lives. But reliving activities they did not consent to, while being respected and in control of the experience is empowering. I KNOW it is, or at least can be. And it allows one to reconcile the parts of the experience that might have been enjoyable with the parts that were not. Saying "ah,I like anal sex" at the same time understanding "butt fucking me without my permission was wrong" is healing.

So back off the judgement. As long as it's between consenting adults, and consent is checked for and recieved, it's GOOD.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
What????

No more?!?!

sexyvpsexyvpabout 4 years ago
Love it!

Let's keep using the dirty little slut!

MonsterGuyXMonsterGuyXabout 4 years ago

Wow that was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's pretty good where she was like "No piss, and no colon residue because that's disgusting, but semen is awesome." Adds authenticity because many people have those same boundaries and we know that, nympho though she is, Katie isn't some mindless nympho from planet slut who simply accepts absolutely anything and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well told, wonderfully written. The portrayals were accurate & enticing with superb twists. Hope to see more from this author.

tam30173tam30173about 2 years ago

Never made it through the first page, you didn't know if it was Todd & Ben or Todd & Bill, I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, she loved it and everyone else loved it. Love to read more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more. Two parts isnt enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this girls attitude and dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good girl gone bad ? No, she just had someone show her her true nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Katies great.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

What a lovely story., I think there is a bit of Katie in all of us girls.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be interesting to see Denise pimp Katie out. I have a feeling she'd love it and be a great cumslut for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dirty whore,but so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus, great little school girl slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved how she drinks cum from a beaker. Good whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bet the ex will regret dumping Katie when he hears about her adventures. Id be trying to get her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come back gethesmane. We need more story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"But he knew how not to break the mood that had sent a dozen different fluids flowing into the depths of my twat."

What do you think a pussy is? A soda fountain? It does not produce a dozen different types of fluids. Your writing ekes virgin energy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If thats virgin energy. I want to read more their thoughts and ideas. Sexy story about a sweet little slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love draining my balls to this slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Glad she got to be the slut she wanted to be. Some girls just need to let go and accept their true self. She did.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should of given her some creampies. Dump a few loads in her, let her guess who the father is and whore herself out to support the new family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Team should have fucked both girls until neither could walk.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cant see katie failing any classes from now on. Once word gets out, she can just suck and fuck her way to good grades. Dressing like a slut wont hurt either.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any girl that tells you. Your her pimp and shes your whore is a keeper. Great how she lets them know to fuck her and stop being pussies about it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It certainly has potential. It has started in a positive style. Lets hope it goes from strength to strength?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Denise is a firecracker love her treatment of katie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The slut loves it. Good cumdump.

JodailyJodaily3 months ago

Hmmm, Gethsemane, you fucking cumslut!! I've got my cock in hand and am about to blast a load that you would love all over your face. Open that cocksucking hole, here it cums! 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

And you gotta know that with over 800,000 reads that you've probably caused close to a million hard cums. Love the thought of that! Enough to drown you. Suck it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous