All Comments on 'User'

by AlexMakin

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked the unusual perspective.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 8 years ago
Maybe add in a side from her

be fucking hot if one from her side was given next

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

wish there was more best one i have read in a while

redblue111redblue111about 8 years ago
great machine/f

Literotica needs more like this.

Especially this type where the machine just takes control away either because of some programming loophole or because of AI.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

This is amazing, I really like it. Even though so much is left to imagination it works perfectly. It made me check out your page and go through your other stories and those look really good too.

NezhulNezhulalmost 8 years ago

I want that machine... O-o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Hot

I certainly hope there are machines like this in the future. I love the way the machine held her down. Wishing I was her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Hopefully you will post more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprisingly hot

I wasn't sure about the whole computer talk thing but it worked really well. That machine was really hot. I hope you write some more stories soon.

malibu900malibu900almost 7 years ago
So fucking Hot!!!

I love this story, one of my all time favorites! So sexy the way she is teased, denied, punished, and forced to cum out of her mind!

It would be cool to see a gender reversal of this story. You know, a guy gets stuck in the machine where it teased and denies and punishes and pleasures him mad too. Some elements would need to be changed, swap the breast bondage for CBT, things like that, but that would be hot as fuck too.

Maybe the girl from this one or her roommate is there to control it, getting vengeance on a lover that spurned her or wanted to take things to fast or something.

Just an idea ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Really one of the very best machine stories I've read. Choosing to narrate the story from the point of view of the AI was novel, albeit very risky. Nevertheless you made it work very well. I think your story is one of the better instances of showing not telling in erotica.

FourAndOneFourAndOneover 5 years ago
Fun! What happens next?

Writing an effective story in this format can be very challenging but you pull it off. Nice work! Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This story is consistently one of my favorites. Programmatic tease, edging, denial, and forced orgasm is definitely high up there on my fantasy list.

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 2 years ago

Holy shit, you don't just have a talent for writing erotica, but a talent for gorgeous literature! This was incredibly well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yo i absolutely love this

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

Excellent. A great concept, very well written. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting concept, well written. Didn't think that would work as well as it does. Thank you!

onlyshecumsonlyshecums10 months ago

That was great. I'd enjoy reading a second chapter, but it is good as it stands, too.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman8 months ago

True to the nature of contemporary AI -- that is, iffy. I have a Google Speaker but I sure wouldn't let it tie me up and fuck me when it still can't always get my radio station right.

Otherwise a really hot story and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous