All Comments on 'Using My Best Friend'

by CaitlyCate

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good -- 4 *s good ...

... but why didn't you call your story 'Using my Best Friend's Wife'?

It would have made more sense and would have attracted those who aren't much into M/m and don't follow those stories.

Nonetheless, well-told and deserving of at least 4 *s -- let's call it 4.5 ;) !

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
I liked

that it had more human texture than many BDSM accounts. The is actually a story here. Thank you.

markellymarkellyover 12 years ago
Thank you...

To have and to have not...

A damned good read, thank you...

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I think I liked it.

So, I gave it Five Stars, just in case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really liked this, it had a very human aspect to it. You could really expand if you wanted...

I accidentally gave it one star when I dropped my mouse, I admit. But it deserves five!

CaitlyCateCaitlyCateover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate all of your comments.

@ Anon - Lesson learned. Thanks for pointing that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
woah

So hot and good writed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In A Hurry To End The Story?

I really enjoyed the feeling you got across between the two of them. But the last paragraph really sucked! It really seemed that you had something better to do...so lets just finish this story now!!! Gave it a 4 but it would have been a five if you hadn't been in a big hurry to end it so abruptly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
confusion...

I loved the story overall. The relationship felt very real.

My main criticism (hopefully constructive) is that occasionally the details get vague. And when you're dealing with sex stories, that's not always good. Like why is she being punished? And how is giving her to her 'best friend' considered "punishment"?

Also, would love a follow up as ending vaguely like that is kinda unsatisfying. But I loved the story.

I do wish he took more advantage of her as it was supposed to be an actual full day no? Anyway, great job though. I rarely comment, but I liked your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The end was disappointing....she should have left with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, now I get the end. Adam more or less gave her to him before his death. I wouldn't mind a follow up chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous