All Comments on 'Using You Ch. 02'

by Ravisher71

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Something Different

Lots of variety in this one and I wish I was the subject. I'm hoping their is another chapter or chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Okie dokie. Intense and consensual. All I can think about is the raging infections that will blow up tomorrow, both vaginal and bladder. Kinda takes the fun out of the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Truly beautiful torture. I doubt there's a woman alive, no matter how much of pain slut, who could take this, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been there done that. I've met several girls, women and couple's on Fetlife the last 8 years. All where just as depraved as in this story but only one was miles above that, so brutal and bloody too. Her name was Katinka, a German mother and artist of 31, full of tattoo's, piercings everywere. She had this one desire which I was open for to be executed for her: to be suspended by meathookes and big needles and being fisted with her legs spread wide and her back facing the sky. Seeing her hanging on meathookes etc, double fisted in her vagina and being watched by a large group of people with heavy hardstyle music was just mindblowing for me and her and everyone who withnessed her "ordeal". Absolutely insane experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous