All Comments on 'V Day'

by E.Z.Riter

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

Good to see some actual real emotion

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
The ending was good

But I have to admit that there might still be problems further down the pipe.

PussyWillowZPussyWillowZalmost 16 years ago
Passion!

What a voice, and passion, a real depth of tone. I am a writter who could just sit and read, more about these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent!!!!

loved it... terrific story writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved this story

fantastic story line.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

But a Follow-Up is deffinately in order to see where the three go from here on. Doe's Barbara get what she wants can she get over her Jealousy or doe's Veronica come between her and her (Barbara's ) Happiness. Doe's Barbara get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry was a good love story until the rape came in

Funny her revenge just made her man realize she didnt trust him and he couldnt ever trust her again. Damn shame acually. Veronica is a fool for playing these games and dear old Charlie can bring in anything from diseases to a beaten wife or child. Sorry ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with previous poster

that the ending took something from the story. I would have prefered that Barb was a loving person who wanted to see her husband with another woman and chose her best friend to be that person. That she wanted this because she loved both people and wanted them both to be happy. I think the cuckqueen genre should be explored further here, in both the sense of a submissive wife who goes along with husband's taking other women to bed as well as a true partner who wants to bring a permenant member into the partnership (now triad). There is an over abundance of wimpy husband stories out there, plenty of MMF triad out there but very few going the other direction. Anyway I would have rated this story with 5 stars except for the ending. As I reader how I want the story to turn out is as important as how well it is written. All that said, I would love to see a follow up to this, where I would hope that everything works out between the 3 of them. Where they can have a discussion to clear the air and all is forgiven by a truly loving husband and loving best friend. Where they all sleep togather when Charlie's out of town, he can enjoy either women at his discression, no jealousy no sharing with other partners. Would love to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot and intreging

Please continue to write like this. It is great.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Follow-Up

How does the "Happy Threesome turn-out after 5 years still married still happy?

jimmyravinejimmyravineover 13 years ago
I disagree with the two posters that disliked the story.

There are hundreds of stories, on this site and others, about a wife bringing another woman into her marriage. Most are cookie cutter. This one had that edge, a bit of darkness, yet the love and devotion of Barbara to Karl, and vice versa, was very evident. I don't enjoy stories with cuckolding, so just ending it before Barbara's confession would have made it too blase', too much like all the others. Thanks EZ. Terrific story, with passion, love and strength.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
More please

You should write additional stories about this love triangle. I liked the way you developed Barbara's feelings of doubt and revenge; and how she used her husband to get even with her rapist. I do find it difficult to believe Veronica would settle for "An insufferable ass, a stereotypical overbearing insensitive male shit." And in a loveless marriage, too. The both of them being Catholic is too contrived, you could have done better, but still I enjoyed this cucquean story.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
This Story Deserves a Follow - Up

C'mon with Barbara's emotions so Raw it can only lead to Jealousy,Frustration and either Discipline or Divorce,

it would be nice to find out how things turn out.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
I agree with others.

This is a fresh twist, for a wife to invite a woman to have sex with her husband, for the purpose of revenge. I liked it. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story.

Please add more chapters, and get rid of Charlie so that the three can be together..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

What an interesting twist. I get how appropriate it is that the story ended here, and yet...

there's a part of me that would like to see more chapters to flesh out this new and interesting romance. Either way, E.Z., it's a great read. Thanks for sharing your genius with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF??????????????????????

Doesn't anyone see that Veronica is in danger staying with Charley.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wow

wow - that was a great story. a very great story!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I'm sure that something else that would subtly hurt Charlie will occur...

Wimp women that won't report a rape, I don't understand it or at least get even in a painful way. This way he will never know about the revenge. A really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trouble coming.

He should have said NO! He's liable for any kids, don't care what is said. It's the law. He should be smart enough to know that being involved with both of them WILL bring all concerned problems in the future. But the part of the story that fails for me is the fact that Veronica is a strict Catholic. No way she gets involved with him, fantasy or not. Couldn't get around this simple fact and the story failed from there.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
I See Charlie

Being told he's a "cuckold" by Barbara. after so long and 2 Children it would be boiling inside her to tell him and Remind him of how he Beat & Raped her and how she took everything he thought was wonderful away from him.. and Possibly lose her own man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
revenge

barb is getting revenge but her mind is still messed up. he could be stuck for

support but the truth would come out about the rape also. if he finds out he

is not the father, you knows what will happen. barb will be sorry in the end

sharing her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
V DAY

I hope there is a carry-on from this story....very interesting.

Ascaron_12Ascaron_12over 10 years ago
more please

Please do a chapter 2 were we find out about the children and if Charlie finds out?

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 10 years ago
More

There needs to be another chapter. Maybe two!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Please write an epilogue that goes like this...

Veronica has a wonderful set of twins, Barbara has a child. Charlie Malloy gets killed by a drunken 18-wheeler driver whose company had plenty of liability insurance so Veronica has plenty of money. She shares it with her loving family, Barbara and Karl and they all live happily ever after with the women having all the children they want and there is no jealousy or cheating ever. That's how I would like it to go. Thank you for writing this nice story.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

There's no sequel? Treading on very dangerous ground here. Somewhere down the line the bubble is going to burst. It'll be sad for women and children. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

His wife needs to do some soul searching,but It looks like they can make it.Lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best if you have Charlie drop out of the picture ASAP......

.....because, he's a fucking worm slime.

Barb needs to get her head straight....and she and Veronica need about six kids each....and they'll need income to cover all that, so take Charlie out in a car wreck while on a test ride with a customer....so his insurance pays out on the Accidental Death clause, and the dealership pays on his employee policy with AD&D, then they get a settlement from the ice cream company whose driver overdrove the situation causing the accident in the first place.

Money no longer a problem, Tom keeps working to provide some normalcy to the kid's lives (and to get out of the house). They vacation often, they are a big, noisy, happy family....oh, I guess this could go a hundred ways, but unless Barbara gets her head and heart together for both Tom and Veronica being with her, she won't survive Veronica's first pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh really

Barbara used them both worse she lied to her husband.This cannot end well for anyone and they want to bring children into this mess.Thats using them as well.Some fantasy more like a fucking nightmare.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Not a bad read.

However, Barbara is on the edge of bat-shit crazy and a little schemer to boot. Might not end well, but won't be a boring marriage plus one. I don't think that I would want this type of relationship but I know I wouldn't want one where the women were munching each other. The whole thing reeks of a disaster just waiting to happen. But it is the stuff fantasies are made of. Tried to give it a 4 and ended up with a 3. was better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's Love Got To Do With Revenge?

That's all it was, REVENGE! Barbara used her husband and neighbor to get her revenge on the guy who mistreated her...it was after all what she was looking for, to be dominated and abused. Me, I'd of divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

lots, lots of stuff could be upacked with this... feels almost like an intro and not really the complete storh. enjoyed though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's a fantasy. It's a story.

I understand wanting to be married to two women at once. I've been there.

It's easy for me to get into this story, as a fantasy.

If you can't tell the difference between stories and reality, you'd better stop reading stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOLY CRAP MONKIES!

This was some convoluted crazy stuff! I'm STILL laughing at what morons these characters are! If he wants a fantasy he might consider anything else. Fuck his wife's best friend? Get her pregnant? And she thinks having Charlie be a cuckold is some wild revenge? Karl should be packing and running, not walking, out of the door. His wife is either bat-shit-crazy or is setting him up for their divorce. How can he NOT see that? Unless he's thinking with his "little' head. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Everyone gets what they want except Charlie who gets what he deserves.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
How

Does she Barbara handle it when Veronica has the first child. Do they Veronica & Barbara get Pregnant together. Charlie being the Asshole he is does he Live Long and Proper or get Caught with another woman. so part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I guess its an interesting exploration of an alternative marriage relationship.

But I don't see Charlie staying in the picture for very long, nor Barbara staying content as her husband and his lover develop even deeper and stronger emotional ties as their children are born and raised. Barbara has condemned herself to emotional death by a thousand cuts. Pathetic, and disturbing.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 5 years ago
OMG

That is an incredible story, l love it, love to see a second chapter, maybe either kill off dickwad or have him seriously maimed by an accident, so all three can live in the same house, after selling off dick's house an other possessions, lol

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

A little different, but different is often very good. This was good.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Wow! That was a hell of a twist.

Unlike any story I’ve read before.

5-stars & Favorite

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
Well Done

Clever, thoughtful, vivid, well conceived.......great wordsmithing.........

Thanks.....will read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH, MY!

I love cuckquean stories (but, inconsistently, not willing cuckold stories), especially when the wife is eager, overcoming hubby's objections, by almost insisting that he fulfill her fantasies.

This one was intensified by the backstory of the rape-beating with the ensuing desire for revenge on the antagonist of the story.

However, it was marred somewhat by the ambivalence at the end, with Karl seemingly hesitant to assure Barbara of his love. Why? The last few paragraphs left me somewhat confused.

Nevertheless, this is a well-written story about a subject I enjoy reading, so 5 stars.

E.Z.Riter has not submitted a story for over 12 years. Be nice if a Literotica author wrote a sequel, then notified us here in the comments.

Paul in Oklahoma

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Totally fucking stupid

Please take a writing course

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Why would you write a story about such a pair of morons?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Lost me when he said it was his fantasy to get another man's wife pregnant and have the husband raise his kids. Only an asshole would want another man raising his biological offspring. Anyone who plays games like with children's lives should be neutered.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
REALLY......

erotic .. sexy... and fun to read...but it sure is all fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Threesome group marriages should be more widely accepted. I liked the story a lot but was disappointed that he got dominating over his wife, which was not their marriage's form. Terriffic for him to impregnate Veronica but not for Veronica's mean abusive husband to be their parenting father. Eventually V's husband will find out and then what? Also, the children deserve to know at some point - when? The 'traditional Catholic' line is weak in the year 2021 America.

It would be best for Veronica to divorce, then become a threesome marriage. But it was nice reading Barbara's consistent encouragement for Veronica to be her husband's permanent lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not just "no".

But "HELL NO"! First off I think most husbands would smell a trap/rat. It's like being asked "honey does my butt look big in these jeans"? No good answer. And getting another woman pregnant is a recipe for divorce and years and years of child support since all the Court system will care about is the fact that he's the father. Any husband in their right mind refuses and takes the divorce as the easier or lesser of two evils. Horrible story with an unbelievable ending.

1 star

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Seriously lacking suspension of disbelief.

There are several problems with this story to be considered fiction. It's more fantasy. I'll name just a few. A woman that was so 'strongly catholic' that she wouldn't get a divorce under any circumstance wouldn't commit adultery either in this day. I can't see a wife that is 'so committed to her husband and marriage' wanting to bring another woman into the mix. Any logical man would suspect and continue to suspect, no matter what the wife said, that it was a trap and she had another man waiting in the wings so she could cheat. Cheating is NEVER acceptable for any reason. The asshole deserved a serious beating for what he did. If the Barbara wanted revenge, she could provided her husband an alibi while he took a baseball bat to the asshole.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

She went overboard in her revenge on Charlie by taking a huge gamble on it turning out the way she planned. She would have in a bad way if Karl took Veronica over her. There would have no way back.

On the other hand the intensity in some of the parts was riveting. Kind of like "holy shit is this really going to happen?"

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

This story is a little off in several areas. First and the shortest one to refute, is the "she is a strong Catholic" part. She would not have committed adultery on her husband period. Next, The "rape" story did nothing but derail the train so to speak. It raised more issues/questions rather then add to the story. Why didn't the wife say something earlier about him, why create a threesome that she knew would effect her instead of saying something. If she loved her husband so much, then why not tell him. Did she not ever have a reaction to his presence before that someone would have noticed. You could have done without that added story line since it did nothing but "muck up the story" no offense meant, I am not capable of writing a kids one paragraph story. Just an observation of my own opinion.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great story! "There are six million stories in the Naked City, and this has been one of them!"

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Barbara is a nutzo woman that I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw her.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A violent act like rape usually begets another violent act. Also she is Veronica's friend, so much so that she lets her sleep with her husband but doesn't tell her Charles raped her. Very confusing. No character development so to speak. Revenge fuck gone side ways...

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I can understand Barbara. I can understand Karl. I can understand Veronica. I can understand Barbara's struggle to make it work

Thors_FistThors_Fist12 months ago

It definitely doesn't deserve one star, and maybe not five. I think about four and a half, but if I give it a four, the rating drops, so I won't vote at all. How much character development can you have in anything this short. I thought everyone's motivations were clear, so it was reasonable in that way. There's no one reason for doing anything. Usually, it's a multitude of reasons. Barbara has more than one, and they're all clear. Karl gets to do something erotic with another man's wife at the request of his own. He doesn't care much for Charlie either. Veronica is trapped in a loveless marriage. You may not feel she should be trapped, but she feels that way. Not sure I understand some of the other negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Veronica - being very Christian - won‘t divorce despite infertility being one of the few reasons the church allows it. But cheating is ok, deception is ok, betrayal is ok, and she‘s throwing out the „marriage is between one mannand woman rule“ wirhout a second thought.

Good story from the erotic pov but so full of hypocrisy, I can‘t give it more than 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

An excellent twist which is what we want from loving wives stories as the whole point of a story about seeing your wife with someone else is a kick to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous