V Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her apprehension as one hand daintily found Veronica's pussy and her other hand touched my cock. I so wished I could have seen Barbara's face, but it disappeared beneath me as she put my cock head against Veronica's pussy.

I did feel Barbara's presence. Her nails dug viciously into the tender inside of my thigh and I sharply called her name. I heard her sob when Veronica moaned from my initial penetration. Later, I felt Barbara's touches on my legs, her stroking of my perineum, scraping my ass with her fingernails.

When I was ready, I pulled out of Veronica. Barbara pulled me between her lips. I couldn't see her face, only the white length of her arched throat, her breasts, her body under Veronica. Veronica had collapsed on her when I pulled out. Her pussy rested against Barbara's breasts and her honey dew glistened there. Veronica was slowly stroking Barbara's leg.

Veronica groaned as she pushed up on all fours, and sat back on her heels. She was looking down into Barbara's face.

"Kiss her," I said softly to Veronica. Slowly, she leaned over until their lips met. Veronica's hand fell to Barbara's stomach, then slowly slid to her breast to cup and squeeze before Veronica broke the kiss.

I helped Veronica slip into her gown and kissed her before sending her to sleep next to her husband.

Barbara sat cross legged on the bed, watching champagne swirl in the glass in her hand. I poured myself a glass and sat by her. I touched my glass to hers.

"To us," I said lifting my glass.

She gave me a wry grin. "Who's us?"

"You and I, of course."

"No. There's three of us now. I'll drink to we three."

We drank the toast to the three of us. She emptied her glass and held it out for me to pour another.

"Was it what you expected?" I asked.

She sighed. "No. You're always strong and demanding in bed, although your demands surprised me. I expected her to be sweet and loving. She's like that." Barbara gave a short laugh. "I certainly didn't expect her to be so loving to me. You'll get to see us make love after all, Karl." She took a sip of champagne, staring at me over the glass.

"And?" I said.

"I was surprised by me. I felt so possessive of you. I didn't know I'd feel that deeply. Seeing you with her hurt. It hurt a lot."

I kissed her. Her mouth was cool from the champagne.

"I'm glad to hear it. Sharing me with Veronica made me wonder if you loved me at all. I hope it hurt like hell."

"It did. It still hurts, but it'll go away in a few days." A solitary tear slipped down her cheek. "I love you more than I realized, more than I can say."

She grabbed my hand and her nails dug into my palm with a fierce urgency. "We made a deal before we married. We agreed that either of us could have an affair if the other one knew in advance and we talked about it."

"I remember."

"I don't want that. I've been faithful and I always will be. I'll never have an affair."

"That agreement was your idea. I've never had an affair until Veronica."

"Veronica doesn't count. I suggested it." I didn't reply. "Karl, please," she begged. I pulled her into my arms. "Don't make me say it."

"I thought you prided yourself on not being jealous."

"Oh, God, I was so jealous of Veronica . . . and so angry."

"At me?"

"No. At myself. I'm the one who set this up." She shook her head as if trying to clear her mind. Her fist clenched. She said emphatically, "I can handle you with Veronica. I know I can." She looked at me with a pleading expression. "Someone else, I don't think . . . "

I kissed her again. "I'll never have an affair."

"Thanks," she whispered. We held each other, her head against my chest.

"What else is bugging you?" I asked.

"I was surprised how intensely submissive I felt. I guess it was being one of two women in your bed, of watching you fuck her, of swallowing your cum with her taste on my lips." She grinned wryly and wrinkled her nose. "Of course, you made sure the pattern was set. Both of you over me with that close up of your cock going in and out of her pussy left little doubt. And having her kiss me was icing on the cake."

She shivered and sighed. "I was so proud of being equals in our relationship, so proud of never being jealous." I saw fear in her eyes. "Does pride goeth before a fall, Karl?"

"You haven't fallen."

"Oh, I hope not." She looked frightened again. "Is that the way you want me, Karl? Submissive to you?"

"When there's three of us, it has to be that way. I won't be dominated. You knew that when we married."

"When it was just the two of us, it was fifty-fifty."

"It still is when it's the two of us, but when Veronica's involved, she gets half of your half." She nodded. "Do you want to go back to only us two?"

"No. Not really. Anyway, you were right. We can't go back."

"Why did you do it?"

Her eyes were hot coals. She looked away and downed her champagne. I poured her another glass.

"I told you," she said. "It's best for the three of us."

"And when you said it, you lied to me."

"What does that mean?"

"I know when you're lying."

"Why would I lie?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out. What drove you to set up this threesome?"

Her expression revealed, only for an instant, anger like I'd never seen from her.

"Barbara, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Damn it. You're hiding something. We agreed: no secrets."

Her knuckles were white, her teeth clenched. She willed herself to be calm. She downed her champagne, set the glass on the side table and took my hands in hers. Her face showed the self- satisfaction of a hard-fought victory.

"All right. There is something. I'll tell you, but Veronica must never know. I don't want to hurt her. " I nodded. "This day I claimed my victory over Charlie Malloy."

She released my hands and looked away, seeing a picture in her mind.

"You know I played around a lot before we married. You've never asked the details and I've never asked about yours. Let me tell you about one particular night. I was in one of the pick up joints when a good-looking guy came onto me. I left with him. No big deal. He wanted to fuck and so did I. That's why I was there."

She turned to look at me. Her expression made cold chills go down my spine.

"You know I like it rough sometimes, but this was violence, not sex. After we fucked, he beat the hell out of me. Beat me up for no reason! Then he held me down and fucked me again. He raped me, Karl."

Her voice was like a demon from hell. She looked away again and struggled to regain her composure.

"I ended up in the hospital. I didn't know who he was until Veronica introduced me to her 'wonderful' husband. Then I knew. I knew the man who raped me was Charlie Malloy."

"Didn't he recognize you?"

"That night my hair was the color of Lucille Ball's. My nose was different, too. The sorry bastard broke my nose, Karl. I told you I had a nose job, but what really happened was they reconstructed it to look like I wanted. So I looked different and he'd been drinking. He's never shown any signs he knows who I am."

"Why didn't you go to the police?"

"I was too embarrassed when it happened, so I didn't go to the police. When I found out who he was, it was too late. There was no evidence."

"Let me beat the shit of him! I'd love to break every bone in his body."

"I thought about that. Since I can't prove he raped me, you'd end up in jail. I don't want that. You're the best thing in my life. No. This is a better way."

Barbara laughed and lay back on the pillows. She folded her arms under her head.

"Every time I'll see him I'll know his wife loves my husband, his children were fathered by my husband. The three of us are closer then he'll ever be to anyone. That's my revenge, Karl, seeing him and knowing he's a sad, sorry, cuckolded asshole in a loveless and childless marriage."

She grinned and lay back on the bed. "Isn't it a perfect plan? We all get what we want. You get your fantasy, two women loving you and having your children. Veronica gets love, children, and great sex to boot. I get my revenge on Charlie."

"Charlie doesn't get what he wants."

She sat up, shaking with emotion as her eyes burned me.

"Yes, he does. He gets exactly what he wanted the night he raped me. He gets the fucking of his life."

As I watched her, her certainty wavered. A tiny line appeared against the corner of one eye. A cloud slipped across her face.

"Let me tell you what I want, Barbara. I want you happy and eager, you positive and warm. You totally in love with me. You ecstatic in our relationship. I want that more than I want Veronica and you in my bed."

"That's not changed. Oh, God, Karl, I love you more than I ever thought imaginable. This night's been such a shock to me, but I'll be your positive and happy wife again and I'll be one of your two women. I won't let jealousy mar our good times."

"Did you get everything you wanted, Barbara?"

"Do you still love me, love me like I love you, like you used to love me?"

"Why didn't you tell me what Charlie did to you? Couldn't you trust me?"

Her face crumbled. Collapsing against me, she cried, holding on for dear life. For long minutes, her tears bathed my chest and she heaved in her sorrow.

I said, "Everything changed tonight. Veronica's in our relationship now. You schemed hard to bring her in. It was so important you deceived us both."

She shook her head.

"Barbara, we're three now."

"But you love me! I'm still your wife!"

"Let's go to bed, Barbara. I'm very tired."

"For God's sake, tell me you love me! Tell me I didn't do all this only to lose you!"

"You didn't lose me. I still love you."

"Then I've got all I want."

The End

Please! Give me your comments!

12