Vacation Argument

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Horny slut," I answered.

"Yes-s-s," she hissed. "I was so horny, such a horny slut for them."

"Take your pants off now."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I told her.

"You want to see where his fingers were?" She sat up on me, undid the snaps. She pushed her fingers into the waistband. "Where his tongue went?" She moved her legs to one side of me and leaned over me, pushing the pants down her hips with her panties. Her face was on my chest and she looked at me as she worked her legs out. Her breasts rubbed against my cock. "Where HER tongue went?" She wriggled the pants off, and lay naked on me. I didn't see any hair as she straightened.

"Shaved?" I asked.

"Not this story." She kissed me, and pushed herself back up. She sat on my cock, pressing it between her labia where it lay on my stomach. I looked down at the hairless juncture as she shifted forward and back, slicking my shaft with her juices. Shaved. Incredible. I felt harder, if that were possible. Her knees held my waist as she stroked my chest and shuffled her hips slowly, tantalizing me with smooth wetness. I wondered if she had any other hickies.

"So, I was on my back, and they were both at me. I nearly came on his fingers, but he pulled them out." She grinned. "I told him not to stop, but he did anyway. But only long enough to get his face between my legs and lick my pussy. Your angry wife's pussy. Licked by another man. While his girlfriend kissed me and sucked my nipples."

"Did you cum then?"

"Big time," she hissed. "Right in his mouth. Then she put her tits in my face and I sucked her nipples. He kept licking me. His tongue was so good in me, and her nipples were hard. I liked it, sucking her tits. And she knew it." She leaned down and kissed me. The angle allowed my cock to rise and the head brushed her open lips. I pushed up and bumped her clit. She gasped into my mouth as we kissed.

"She looked down at me, sucking her titties," she murmured as she rained kisses around my face, "and then she lifted her leg over me." She bit my lower lip. "She put her cunt on my face, and I licked it. I licked pussy, baby. It was so fucking hot and dirty and nasty, your angry wife, who didn't want to do the things you wanted, licking a girl's wet shaved cunt while her man licked me." She kissed me again, her tongue in my mouth, her pussy just out of reach of my pulses, not allowing me in.

"I came again, I was so excited licking her pussy. It was good. Fun. Tasty. And so wet." She sat up, trapping my cock between us again. She caressed her own breasts, pinching her nipples. "I screamed into her cunt, and licked her clit, and made her cum on my face." Her eyes closed as she pinched and her head fell back. "I was such a slut."

"Yesss," I hissed at her.

She lowered her head and lifted her lips. "She was still on my face, I was sucking the cum out of her, sucking her lips and licking her clit." She angled her hips, lifted, aimed my head, holding me at her wet opening. "And then his cock went into my cunt." She lowered herself in time with the words. "Just like that. His cock was fucking me, in my pussy. Oh, fuck it felt so good." She began shifting back and forth again, now with my cock buried inside. "He fucked me so good. She got off my face and kissed me." She began lifting, and I fucked up into her as she came down. We both groaned. "Oh, she licked her juices off my lips as he fucked my cunt, and she fingered my clit, and I came on his cock; I can't remember ever being so horny, cumming so much. I just kept cumming and cumming." She fucked herself harder on my cock.

"Fucking slut," I managed to squeak.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I was so slutty, taking his cock, cumming on his hard dick, while she kissed me and fingered my clit, it was so good, uh, so hot, unh, oh, fuck, here it comes, just like that night, feel it; feel me cumming in your cock, oh! Fuck!" Her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open, and a long wail emerged, loud and hot and uncontrolled, and her climax spurred mine, and I felt myself explode inside her.

"Yes!" Fill me! Fill me like he did! Cum in my pussy, fill it with hot cum!" My head swam and my cock disgorged itself inside her, imagining another man doing it, her enjoying it, orgasming with another man's cum flooding her cunt where mine was now. She collapsed on me, both of us panting and trembling, sweaty and sated. Her hair was across my face and I breathed her scent, held her; caressed her back, her ass.

When her breathing returned to normal she moved up, put her face in mine, and kissed me. I kissed her back, softer now, the passion addressed and satisfied.

"Forgive me?" she whispered.

"I think so," I answered, kissing her soft lips. What else had she been up to this week? My softening cock slipped from her, and my load dripped out. I wondered what else had dripped from her during the time we were apart. "I might need to hear the rest of the stories first."

"When we get home," she said, dangling her hair in my face and looking at me with lowered eyes, "I'll tell another one. One of the bad ones."

"Worse than this?"

"Slutty. Really slutty. Unbelievable." Her eyes twinkled. "You can't imagine what I've been up to."

Maybe I could. But I could wait.