All Comments on 'Vacation Argument'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You can't be stright

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gay

This should be under Gay Male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree........

You have way too much in your head. The next time you decide to let it out of your head step back from the keyboard. Or post in fetish with the rest of the cuck sickos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice?

Forgive you? I understand you were mad at me for saying those awful things. Forgive you, not in this lifetime. I hurt you with words, even they were simply the TRUTH. It would have been NICE to explore your or our fantasies together. But you wanted to hurt me more by fucking at least one guy, a girl and probably a lot more of their friends. So go back to them. I'm sure you know how to contact them. At least you should get tested. I know I will now. Good bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Gross. Hate wimp fags!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another

author who use to call other authors down for writing sicko stories has joined their ranks go away you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Scorching hot!!!!!!

A perfect jewel of erotica! Is there anything more intense than a wife slowly opening up to tell her husband about her having sex with others? And both of them experiencing the hightest erotic thrill ever in her telling? No there isn't. Single fucking fantasy is boring to read. Hook up, in and out, split. But a married couple, a Loving Wife and an honest loving husband, the bond of intimacy in sharing, there is no greater erotic/sexual thrill. 5**** Please, please keep the chapters coming.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Decent but with unrealized potential !

I think this author needed to paint a more complex portrait of the wife. She was a prude up the events in the story. The wife goes out , sluts it up ( skillfully described ) comes back, does a mea culpa and is forgiven. To average husband, this would have been infuriating. She deigns to communicate only after her carnal spree.

A description of what positive features the wife had before the events would have given some perspective and rationale. This author has potential. As this story stands now, however, it's troll bait.

When toomuchinmyhead starts focusing on big picture of the foundations of relationships and not just mishaps, breakdowns and derailments. He'll take his wicked game up a level. I'm not complaining about the content or reconciliation that's here. I want the context for these occourances that isn't .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so when

Will she introduce hubby to that girl and find him what 50 women to fuck to catch up with her. If not hubby should be looking to do a whole lot of catch up..id break the bank and fuck every woman I could and hope we didn't kill each other with diseases She owes him it seems a lot of fucking with other people and the chance to shave some pussy fuck some ass and leave hickies on the wives of every married man that fucked her. Then fuck an equal amount of women that are not married like it seems some of her partners weren't. Or lol maybe they have sisters or mothers he could fuck to catch up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Done

First, a cold fish in bed. One huge argument she goes out and becomes a slut over a few days. Not. And he's okay with that B.S. Come on. She would be throne out the door so fast she wouldn't know what dick hit her. This marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

Yeah, stupid

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Restarints

Take her home, restrain her, and then fuck the whole story out of her..nothing like continuously stomulating her clit right after an otgasm... Hee hee hee! Either that or kick her to the curb for losing her inhibitions without you, some vacation by yourself.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
I'm with Anonymous #7

You know, the one who called this a jewel. He's right. The rest of them are the repressed cuckolds LynnGKS wrote about: they are so afraid that unless they keep the pressure relief valve screwed down tight they might actually act out a little bit of the cuck behavior which seems to outrage them so much, and that possibility in intolerable.

For those of you old enough to remember: half a century ago some of the most vicious gay-baiters turned out to have been in the closet all the time. The prime example was Roy Cohn, Joe McCarthy's hatchet man. And then of course there was J. Edgar Hoover and his faithful dog Spot ... er, Clyde Tolson. And I suggest that most of the most vitriolic bashers are really closeted wannabe cuckolds - or real cuckolds for whom LW fantasies are the closest thing they can get to the revenge they believe they deserve

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
WOW

Great writing. I'm jealous. More please.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Forgiving !

Husband has chat with wife about expanding their sex lives. Which then escalates into an argument. So she leaves husband checks into another hotel, buys new sexy sluty clothes. Goes to clubs ( without husband ) meets men, women, couples suck them, lick them, fuck them. All because she is angry with her husband. Then she wants forgiving. WTF, hell no !

I like couples to reconcile however this is a case of the wife needs to birn !

She start the forgiveness process by going out and getting a woman for their own private 3sum !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just another stupid closet gay husband that wants to suck another mans sperm ot of his wifes well fucked cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'd rather have a faithful wife

than a faithless slut. He should have thrown her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: I'm with Anonymous #7

I just love people who's comments are basically nothing but how only those who think like they do are allowed to have an opinion. I noticed this jackass did not say one thing related to the story, just trashing others. I guess, despite its temper tantrum, couldn't find anything good about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Morant? or Moron?

I think the latter. You are a pompous idiot. Listen you twit. People like you teliing teliing other people who or what they are is bullshit. Who died and appointed you the conscience of Lit. Nobody you old fart. Listen, This story is not my cup of tea I believe the writer has talent but tends to waste it on formulaic cuck stories that have been done FAR to often in this genre.I think its people like you who need to get a grip. You don't comment about the story just the comments. What's with that?

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Don't believe it

A man who said what he did about what he said would in no sense be willing to hear that his sweet dear wife decided to heed his demands but with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great read

Forget the negative comments, this was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So lets see

They go on vacation.

She has not been apart of his sex life for quite awhile.

She storms out after he can't take it any more.

She has a wild gutter slut time.

He has a shit of a vacation.

She will not even own up to what she did but wants card blanche forgiveness.

So what the fuck is in it form him??

Now he knows that she will run around on him and fuck every dick she can?

This is a good marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's

not so much the cheating as the reason for him to toss her out it's the total lack of respect for him. She stay's mad at him and won't even answer his text's and then just shows up expecting everything to go back to normal after ruining his vacation while she's out slutting around. Not in the real world. I would have been on the first flight home with her ticket in my carry on. Their marriage is over they just don't realize it yet.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 11 years ago
More! More!

Really good story. 5*. Please make this part of a series. This story was so hot, I want to know what else happened while she was on her vacation from their vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good story

It started out with reality, a wife that was not erotic. Her storming out, him moping, still good. Her confession was fantasy. Good fantasy, but didn't have the ring of reality.

But let's get a grip on ourselves, this is a story, not reality, and I enjoyed the erotic descriptions.

5*

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
his turn

his turn to get some and dumb her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did you see the authors note at the beginning?

I think he clearly stated what it entailed. And yet so many haters read it anyway? Or did you just 1-bomb and spew? And so clever! And seriously, so many authors spend so much effort trying to post coherent stories with correct words and proofread to check spelling and auto-correct word subs, and some of you can't write ten words without a misspell or wrong word. I thought it was well written. And while the ending pushed the limits of believability, it's a STORY, not real life. Well, done, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re:HHMorant

Takes one to know one dick wad. As to the previous commenter, you did call this guy an author right? Well, not everybody agrees with you. When you write shit expect to get shit. End of story.

Romantic1Romantic1about 11 years ago
Good story

Novel twists and turns. I liked it 5* worth. Ignore and even the delete the shitty comments some people leave. They just wish they could fantasize and write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

Look, The story was terrible. It was limper then the husbands dick. In all honesty, writing isn't your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she had her time

Well he told her off for not doing things he wanted so she went out to learn them. He made it a bad time for himself by telling her off the way he did. She was upset at him. The fact is he should have gone to her at the club. He allso should have told her he was very upset at her for leaving. As to where they go from here lets have the next parts to the story. And lets have an open mind about it . Both my wife and I enjoyed the story and want the next parts

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Well I gave it a 4 for the sex that didn't happen until the end.

This really couldn't happen with a woman of such beliefs if she really had them.

She is really a slut. If this story line should continue I hope hubby at least gets to find a couple of young chicks to fuck and come back to tell wifey.

elling50elling50about 11 years ago
Excellent story

I would not believe this story if it was told as a real life experience. The husband would not take out his frustration in such a harsh manner first day of vacation. He would not gloat after pushing his point trough, even after the wife left him. The transformation of the wife was too sudden to be believable for a women not able to even discuss these things.

But as a erotic short story it was very good, very well written, very hot and arousing; how she had to tell the events slowly, and her husbands reactions. I enjoyed it very much, and as there must have been more stories to tell from this week, I look forward to the continuation.

I cannot stop wandering about these anonymous people that read this kind of stories, even properly warned, and revels in harsh criticism. What makes them tick? They are perhaps drawn to these fantasies, have to read about it, feel guilty and takes it out on the author? For us others it is unnecessary noise, but it creats a negative atmosphere. Perhaps Literotica should do as Lushstories, and only allow registered users to comment?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
You The Man

You're a wild and crazy guy. Keep up the lunacy.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sure hope this is the first of several chapters.

There needs to be a chapter for each day she was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typo?

When there is a glaring typo in the very first sentence it's time to move on to a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yuck!

He screwed up but she ended the relationship.

Couldn't even read to the end. Nuff said.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Life objectives and development

FIRST...let us remember this is a FICTION site. (No matter what a preface may say, or how well an author paints a story so it seems real-life! FICTION...Even if parts may be based on real experiences!).

Second...what does Hubby want? The Hubby in THIS story (not me or some other reader) wants a much more sexually involved and adventuresome Sweetie! Are there other attributes he would also like? Maybe, but it sounds like many of those are ALREADY present in this woman he professes to LOVE. (A great LSD comment on 2MuchHead's need to document those better was Right On! Thanks!)

((Let us NOT forget he has loved her for years - and she reminded Hubby of HER love for him at her darkest moments! Probably not the 20 years one commenter invented, I was guessing about 5-8. Better details, again, 2Much!))

What does Hubby get? He gets back a Sweetie who still professes her love for him. AND one who has learned that what Hubby has wanted since they've been married is actually not JUST reasonable, but surprisingly delightful! Could Hubby have convinced her of this by talking her into it? Hasn't worked to date. By sending her to a sex therapist? Probably not, unless it had been HER idea, and THAT hadn't happened! No, he got her mad and she went out and took HERSELF through middle and late adolescence! Was that Hubby's secret and nefarious plan? I think we all see that he is NOWHERE nearly that smart!

Does Hubby seem unhappy with what he has gotten back from her 'walk-about?' Hubby seems delighted.

Am I happy by having read this tale? You bet!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Laughable

The want to be headshrinkers are out in force trying to analyze the anonymous comments. Get a life you fucking morons. Whatever anybody has to say about any story is their take on it, not yours. Who the fuck are you assholes anyway that think your opinion is the only one that counts. Idiots.Stop that fucking whining. Grow up.

mabemabeabout 11 years ago
I don't usually enjoy this type of story but:

You have captivated me with this story. Up until the indiscretions of the wife, you have described my wife to a "T". I hope there is a part II to this story because I cannot wait to hear what kind of slutty naughtiness she has been up too. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too drawn out.

Too much details. Too drawn out. Could not get past page 2.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 11 years ago
well written

I enjoyed the read. Parts were slow, but they added to the story. The text was interesting and his reaction understandable.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

You told me up front yo not waste my time on your stories. It is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very hot

very erotic and entertaining. some commenters simply aren't going to be satisfied unless there's a healthy dose of misogyny. Don't worry about those jerks. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Loved the story hope you plan on another chpater

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Are you British?

Your love for cum-slurping wimpiness seems to indicate you are.

storyluvverstoryluvverabout 11 years ago
Great!

I love stories like this!!! Can't wait for part 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Clever story

But given the uptight wife I don't really see her going that far off the rails. Maybe she's making these stories up? I really felt with your setup, one or the other of them would have left and gone home. To an attorney. To file for divorce. He may have wanted his wife to loosen up a little in their bedroom, but I don't think he wanted her to turn into a slut overnight, bringing home whatever diseases she may have picked up. Don't like the odds for this marriage to last long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another cheating slut

Maybe the location is changed by being in a vacation location, but at the end, she's a whore. Time to go home and divorce her. And sure as hell don't sleep with her. You never know what diseases the slut has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As usual, this author needs to have his/her clit circumcised as most sluts need to.

Pathetic at best, and in reality this fag author needs to complete a self-inflicted brain transplant with the nearness tranny-fag.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Entertaining, but not realistic

Nice start. Would like to hear the other stories. Although this story is kind of unbelievable, I enjoyed it. I just can't see a husband being okay with this. He didn't display a cuckold's personality in the beginning of the story. She goes off the rails and gives some strangers everything that she denied him over the years and he is like, "Oh baby, tell me more!" With the personality in the beginning of the story, I just don't see his ego being okay with that. Especially being behind his back. I really see him leaving her and being the BTB type of guy. That being said, it is still an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vacation Payback.

She should tell him all the them women she had sex with and tell him were to find them them so he can have. Sex with them for 5 days while she goes back home now that's a great payback to his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hello World, Say Hello To The New Cuckold

He wasn't an ass for unloading on her, just stupid timing and they were there to enjoy each other!

Her reaction to leave was somewhat typical of how you indicated their life and her character was. Her deciding to check into another hotel and determined to just have space, time and relax, have fun was the first indication that there was no marriage here. Maybe, there was a marriage but for whatever reason she wasn't on the same page as him.

Do I criticize her - NO! She cut loose, something she really didn't want to be part of her married life and I doubt she ever even considered what she was wandering into, just that the more she did, the more she enjoyed it.

Love her husband, well - it was her husband, he was convenient, they're married and she is now all alone so...

He accepts her conduct and gets off on the new her but, guess what - the new her is going to be antsy and eventually active once they get home and being a woman, a woman he wants and loves, she will slowly get him to accept her playing a bit...a bit and then - 'Hello Cuckold'!!!

Thanks for the story, this guys life is about to change - drastically - and the wife - happily and sensually ecstatic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only difference? She was a "vacation slut"

She couldn't wait to fuck other men. He should have just left her there to find her own way home. Divorce will be the only option. And while I appreciate the change of venue, this story was like so many others. But it lacked any new or interesting element. A solid "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What you have in your head is shit.

Please keep it there.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Just another shitty cuckold story...

...not worth mentioning. Your Pseudonym stinks - actually, it should be the direct opposite. Replace "Toomuch" with "Notmuch".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for nothing.

Another troll bait story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Hot as fuck 5*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
5 Stars

Excellent setup, great pacing, and a fantastic plot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Please!

I'd LOVE to read the rest of his wife's exploits!!! PLEASE, write a few more chapters to finish this one up!!!

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
It's ok

Your writing is quite good & this plot had real potential, but, to me you failed to do justice to it properly. I've read 3 of your stories so far & haven't really enjoyed any of them that much, you seem to like to create a hero who is into watching or hearing about his wife cheating with others of both sexes. Whilst I'm not against people enjoying themselves however they wish that fantasy does nothing for me; tried it once against my better judgement & it ended in disaster & tears. So sorry I could only score this 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He must dump the pig. He wanted to do the things with her and enjoy his wife sexually. Grow and explore each other, instead she went away on her own on vacation and fucked others , acted how he wanted her to act with him . Revenge stories are not always nessacerry but he should have left where ever they were and gone home to start the divorce so when he found out about what she had done he would be ready to end his marriage to this selfish slut. There is no forgiving what she did and the STDs she could have brought back with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story was okay - not badly written, a few mistakes

But the conclusion and the fantasy turned reality seemed strained. They have a fight, she packs her bags and leaves. On their vacation no less. So that's strike one. She has no control over her emotions? She behaves like a child and runs off. Apparently following her pattern of avoiding confrontation over things she is unwilling to discuss. And she stays gone their entire vacation. Strike two. This is the behavior you expect from an adult? Someone you're supposed to love and respect? I don't think so. Now at BTB man would have gotten on the phone and immediately cancelled all the credit cards, moved the bank funds into a new account she couldn't get at, then cancelled their cell phones and gotten himself a new one, gone home and packed her stuff into garbage bags. By the time she found her way home he would have started the divorce papers. BTB. But he stuck around only to find out that she has decided to punish him for telling her, albeit harshly, how he felt about their love life. Strike three. She's cheated on their marriage. She has clearly demonstrated her lack of love or respect for him and possibly exposed herself and him to every disease known to man. How you reach your conclusion that he would accept her behavior is beyond me. The ending of this story ruined the entire story for me. Even for fiction his willingness to stay married to a cheating slut was ludicrous. It simply made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony and youwonder why your wife left you you piece of camel shit

you could even get a wife to stay and we know why you're a nasty asshole. I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting but a bit conventional

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. It was well written, but a bit conventional for this genre. He wanted her to be more adventurous sexually and her response was to go out and do it without him. You know the old saying - if I'm in the room it's not cheating but if I'm not in the room it is cheating. There was nothing in his initial tirade that said he wanted her to do stuff without him.

Having said that the the where he thinks he sees her in the nightclub but isn't sure was extremely well crafted.

I think it would have been far more interesting a story if they both felt regret and remorse for what happened after the fact and then tried to forgive each other. But that is just me. I'm sure some people like this kind of straight up wife watching, er, wife listening story. more power to them. I don;t judge. Cheers. Steve

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Fantasy Actor

This guy does not want a wife to love and respect. He wants a woman to be a slutty actor in his fantasies of her with others. She did not seem to be very concerned that she might lose her husband, which probably means she does not care, now that she has discovered what the world has to offer.

He should be angry that she spread her wings with others and instead is just eating it up. After going out again and again in the future and coming back and telling him about it, she will lose any remaining respect for him. And her frequency of going out will increase to a point where she is away too much for his taste. This marriage is toast.

FseriesFseriesover 8 years ago
One star

He suffers her frigidity for years and then can't hold back. She gets pouty and runs off to do things he wanted her to do with him. That's not right. He deserves his free time away from her and explore his sexuality and then can return to her....even. Sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No communication - none.

So after all these years of frustration he decides that at the start of their vacation would be a good time to unload on her? Probably poor timing. But I never heard him say he wanted her to turn into a complete slut and expose herself to every disease known to man. At that point, why would he take her back? She has shown him by her actions what little love or respect she has for him. That all by itself seemed a strange reaction to his tirade. Turn herself into a slut? After all those years of being a plain Jane? Hardly likely. This whole mess just didn't read well. I just don't see it happening this way and the ending was simply dumb. Not well told.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

Out the fucking door, no excuses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I simply can't believe some of the negative comments.

This story, although relating extreme circumstances, is one of the more believable stories on this site. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Get over it guys, a woman can always find sex partners, and in this case, she's apparently pretty, so she'd find them more easily. Still, it's just a story, and it's told with his angst at her leaving him, on some level justifiable at that point, and then with great eroticism when she returns. Then the author leaves us with her having been apparently even wilder during the rest of the week, with the details being left for the reader to ponder. It's now up to the husband to take back the cheating bitch that he partially created, or not to take her back. Great story!

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
The story guys, the story. It was a good one.

Where does all this self-righteousness come from? Your ideas are right and everyone else is wrong? What does that have to do with how this fictional story was written?

If it doesn't excite you, move on. Why are you reading LW anyway? I found this an exciting buildup and telling of what happened between a husband and a wife. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Half finished

I want to know the other stories from her vacation. any plans to add to it and make it a series?

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
Really !

Would she have been okay if her husband had fucked the guy's wife while she did the deed ? Bit of a pointless story ----------

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can you say Divorce!

He should have left her there.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WALK AWAY.....WALK FOREVER

home is not where the hearts are, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go Home! Go NOW!

Leave the cheating bitch on the island with her new found friends. Take ALL her stuff and go home. Get the divorce process started before she can even think clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Because we can"t give less. Leave the cheating slut there,go home and file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fucking garbage

the bitch deliberately slutted around to hurt him

seeing as she showed him no mercy when she did it, he should show her none in return

he needs to destroy the worthless cunt as viciously and completely as possible, then move on

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHY DOES HE KEEP BEING A MASOCHIST

check your ego and split while the gettings good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great job. You hit the psychology right to create tension, the sex created moments to get you hard or wer, whichever is appropriate, and an interesting mix of emotions. I would like to have heard her other stories.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Jesus, what utter drivel!

toomuchinmyhead

Tell me what was your motivation in how you characterised the wife in this tale? Did you anticipate that your readers would sympathise with her need to "get back" at husband? The worse thing was when you had the wife actually admitting that her husband was correct and that she sought his forgiveness for her behaving like a slut. The fucking idiot had been made a cuckold...and he just lapped up his newly acquired status. Ugh...I have to tell you after reading, my stomach felt the strong need to purge itself. This really was a cuckold fetish tale...just what Loving Wives needed as if there aren't too many of that genre already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A divorce

That's what these two immature babies needed and deserved. He should have never replied to her messages, enjoyed the rest of his vacation, gone home and filed for a divorce. What a horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too far gone

He was out of line with the extent and viciousness of his original comments to her. That being said, her reaction and actions went totally off the cliff. I (as the husband) would definitely know that life would be different from that point forward. Wondering anytime she was late getting home or had unexplained absences what she was up to. Her actions in response to his statements just drove one hell of a wedge into the relationship.

The doubts from her actions would probably eventually end most relationships. He wants to know and she (knowing what kind of light it would shine on her) only wants to tell what she wants to. Obviously she knows just how bad that she is going to look and if she wanted to inflict pain on him as he did on her, she should just “let it rip” and tell all she did.

I (as the husband) would wonder when one or more of the participants in her “adventures” would just happen to show back up in her life. That in itself would be more than I would want to deal with, especially since she only wants to mete out small amounts of information, doing damage control as she goes. Her new sexual openness would serve as a reminder of her revengeful actions and would always make me wonder who she had did it with first.

These two might make it, I don’t think I could due to the lengths and level of her actions in response to what he said. No, this was a cold and calculated response to inflict as much pain as possible on him. I would have to choose divorce, as I could no longer live with someone that I obviously knew so little about and wouldn’t want to live with someone who would act this way while married to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You piece of shit....

That’s it... I’ve read two of your stories and this is the last !!!

Hey, if while writing these stories you have a serious need to go to the local gloryhole for a meal then fucking do it !!!!

Don’t bring your shit stories here for people to vomit over !

If I could give you a negative rating it would be a negative 10 !!!

So fuck you and stop writing... you’re wasting our time !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

This writer must be a complete freaking retard brainless to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense like this lame story.

Complete trash and waste of time.

What a trash!

1* for this crap.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Horrible

Stupid!!! Hubby thinks its hot that wife whored her self out from anger?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid and just another whore and loser story.

Not believable, she becomes a super slut and he becomes a stupid cuckold

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
An immature selfish cruel husband who is fixated on what he can't have and a prudish sanctimonious spiteful wife . Perfect couple I guess...

Since in the end it seems they agree that sexual thrills are important enough to allow them to ignore some pretty deep personal and relationship issues. Started cringe-ugly and ended with a shallow sex-enabled reconciliation scene.

About the best to be hoped for from the start. Dude thinks with his little dick, she has a new sex based self identity. Wow .

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
no offense but that was awful

She was a prude and hung up on things and it seemed she shut him out so he finally lets it fly and she goes and cheats .. WTF over . He was no saint but she came across as REALLY unlikable. . not a good resolution sorry but it was horrible. i cant see the point of the story at all. And another IDIOT husband keeps her. that right there earns my ire .

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Both had their issues

Any husband who lets out a blast of complaints about his wife's sexuality should consider himself very lucky if she only cuts him off and moves him to the guest bedroom. Smug bastard, thinking that he "won" that discussion. I'm not even going to address how weird a man is to actually *want* his wife to fuck outside of the marriage.

On the other hand, spent a lot of time trying to hurt him by ignoring the wedding vows. Unfortunately, she can't take back anything done while acting like a slut. Separate if you can, definitely cut him off, but remember that at some point the two of you need to talk (unless you decide that you've been hurt too bad and that divorce is the only solution).

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I might try spending a vacation in this fashion. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't like this one

Neither one of them act like grownups. Their communication skills rate a zero. But when she packs and leaves, she buries their marriage. It's one thing to tell her husband she's upset. It's another thing altogether to SHOW him by cheating, that she's a lying, cheating slut and doesn't worry about pregnancies or diseases. Her behavior ends their marriage. I don't think anyone would have even waited for her return. Just go home, file for a divorce and move on with your life. But the funniest part of this messy story? Were the comments. Whether you liked the story or hated it, the comments took on a personal nature when commentators attacked one another because they didn't like another persons comments. Really? No one else can have an opinion different than your own? That's too funny for words. What a bunch of morons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS IS THE FINEST CUCK PUSSYBOY___CUM EATING ___BETA WIMP TALE

Keep up the good work od explaining you sterile beta bitch boy fantasies.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
Painfully stilted and wordy

Too much long winded description and too little interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what?

She is so tight with him but then goes all out slut and he likes it? Just not real so I can't enjoy the story.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Well...

That was awful. Get pissed and cheat on the husband. Get rid of her!

bioman57bioman57almost 5 years ago
Strange!

She is a controlling cold assed woman, and when husband finally can not deal with her behaviour and tells her so, she gets mad and leaves, starts playing with others men and women to hurt her husband. OK so she turned into a cheating slut and a bitch. Then she goes back to her husband and wants him to forgive without being told what she was playing at while gone. She gave away what he had been asking her for, for years. Got it- Tell her you forgive her ( no need to allow the hate and betrayal to harm him.) Tell her to go back to her lovers. The marriage is over. Just turn your back on the controlling, man hating bitch. Walk away and have a good life without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Actually

Notenoughinyourhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic little man. Controlling bitch. Pathetic author

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

Ignore the insecure trolls with anger issues. I’m sure IF they even have a significant other, the poor woman is terrified of them. This was phenomenal. Very well written, original and believable—tough to pull off in this genre. Bravo! I can’t wait to read the rest of your stuff. Thank you!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous