All Comments on 'Vacation in the Catskills'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

JB, that was delightful! Five stars only because they have set that as the limit. Thanks for including me. PM to follow.

pennylinpennylinalmost 3 years ago

FIVE STARS!! This story is too much! Or should I say this story has too much? It's got Raymour Flanigan and Ethan Allen, a Schrodinger's cat reference, and the delta variant, not to mention a reference to A1C and Ozempic. It's like you were given a writing challenge: write an erotic story with a furniture store, at least one philosophical idea and include a current drug commercial.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Really funny while being very erotic.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Melissa and Joanie sure made good use of their cat (pussy) skills. I love those kinds of cat skills! I'd love to enjoy some time in those cat skills - even if I enjoyed them in Bed-Stuy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
My new story, set in Southeastern France, is slated to appear tomorrow (Sunday, June 9). It's called Château on the Hill and it's in the Incest rubric. ********** I've received a request to give a suggested order in which to read my "Joanie" stories. So here you are: Disco...