All Comments on 'Vacation, Mother, No One to Blame'

by katiepj

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WEll done.

Loved your story, but would have loved to hear it in the first person from the mother's perspective. Still, I enjoyed it as you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh no

You have to continue this with a sequel...so many possibilities...nothing hotter than a son fucking his mother....such a sweet taboo....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

What an ending! I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done

This was a good story. You took the overused construct of a mother and son in a hotel room with one bed and made it enjoyable.

DougntexasDougntexasabout 15 years ago
Good job

Great story, but way to short.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Nicely done.

Interesting twist. I disagree with the other comments. I think the ending was just right. Now . . . if you want to write one about the brother and sister, that would be wonderful. I like the way your naughty mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

Please continue, with more of mom and sis. Seriously continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Accidents happen. Nature is nature. What an original ending. Well done author. Hope you keep on writing, want to read more. Your stories are short, to the point, good plot and highly erotic. Thanks. ML

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good stuff!

I just decided that you are a hell of better author, than I had originally thought. You have kept me sufficiently interested that I have managed to read all of your stories in one session. Thanks for what you do. Keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hello..

Oh my god!that story was so hot..but far too short ..please continue with more stories and other accidents that may occur between mom/son...(wink).You are a great writer and your picture is beautifull....a fan..

GDesmondGDesmondabout 14 years ago
It happens...

Interesting story, but there is an element of undeniable truth in it. "Instincts are instincts, and nature is nature." Relationships do change, even between mothers and sons. A son can no more deny his maleness any more than a mother can deny her womanhood. Like it or not, men and women are attracted to one another. It is the rare mother that does not notice that she is looked at much differently by her son at 16 than when he was 9. And while many would deny it vehemently, most have given themselves permission to take that less than motherly look at that young stud that now shares the house with her. Naughty thoughts of getting a good rutting are not always welcome, but they are also unavoidable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you are without a doubt the most provocative writer. I love your perspective. I especially like the interaction between Mother and Son because there is no conflict........nice and sexy, with beautiful, enjoyable lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just a bad story, that could have been good.

Firstly you try to put a story in there by having them go on a vacation, with the sisters boyfriend there, and he weirdly watches, and then the father has to be rushed to the hospital, and i am left wondering where is the sister, her father could have been dieing, and almost nothing was said about the sister?

Then you put in this overused plotline where the mother, and son are in a car together, and there is a weird sitting postion, followed by an interesting but very short scene with the mother.

This story could have been better if you made the story 3 times longer, but with how this story is i have no drive to come back, and read it again because for all i care the sister could be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a boy doing what a boy's got to do

This is a great story by a highly talented lady writer who's heavily into tales of enthusiastic family fuckers. Look at the situation from the son's point of view: "Joseph looked down and it was as if time froze. He stared down at her spread wide before him. Her lips were parted offering a glistening pink view of her thin moist vaginal opening." That's the way a boy feels the first time he sees his own mother's cunt spread open before his very eyes. He's had "Oedipal" feelings simmering below the surface for years, now they erupt with a vengeance. Joseph is rock-hard, harder than ever in his life. His cock is throbbing and his young balls are roiling, he's got to shove his cock up between his mother's legs, up into the same cunt he came out of. He's possessed by the need to blow his hot young balls and shoot his warm creamy semen up inside his mom. GDesmond is a wise and sex-savvy commenter. This reader writes, of mothers living with a big strong good-looking son: "And while many would deny it vehemently, most have given themselves permission to take that less than motherly look at that young stud that now shares the house with her. Naughty thoughts of getting a good rutting are not always welcome, but they are also unavoidable." That is so true, and Joseph's mom is a perfect example. She spreads her thighs and welcomes her baby boy's big hard cock up the twat he was born from. The boy gives his mom the hot incestuous fuck she deserves and ends up shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. It was his first time, but it won't be his last.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what happened to the sister and her boyfriend

why didn't they participate in the rush to the hospital?

how could it end with the two of them (mother and son) just ignoring what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sex

very poorly done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

I feel there could have been a bit more with the mother the following day...

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Fun and sexy

I usually like longer stories with a build-up but I enjoyed this one. Looks like you haven't posted for almost six years but if you ever get the urge again, I hope you'll revisit this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mother and son being on vacation he shoved his cock in her cunt.then unloaded in her hope she end up being pregnant.I know my aunt went on vacation with me we slept in the same bed.it was nudist resort once we got in the room I started the vacation by pushing her on the bed and ripped her panties off then shoved my cock in her cunt and pumped heavy load I to her.we fucked every day on beach in bed.once we got back she went home to her family then her husband started to argue with her.she told him that she was carrying my kid in her so he said well you can go live with him plus called her slut.when found this out told her move in from there I fuck her every day plus we have 3 kids together now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
write after vacation what happend

after vacation what happend

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Could have been better. ^*!^*!^*!

Make it longer and hotter, then it will work.

Also read the comments,and answer all the

QUESTIONS. Not a bad read.

...THANKS....

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Well this sucked and was a boring read a person could lose iq points from read this crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous