All Comments on 'Vacation without Hubby'

by paulsprings

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
And then what happened after the vacation?

And then what happened after the vacation? The friend went to live with them and slept with them? Or 3 days she stayed with the husband and 3 days she stayed with the lover/friend and rested Sundays? Or she fall in love with the lover/friend and divorced the husband? Or then the husband went on vacation with another woman? Finally a detail: "when we reached security he was standing there waiting. I turned and left so the two of them could enjoy a long weekend without me" then if he left how could this happen: "my wife was extremely nervous at first so the three of us had a beer at the airport bar"? 1*

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

Stop, your embarrassing yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not worth the read

why did you bother. No character development, no story, nothing of interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

You can't write. Stop posting this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"You see after years of marriage it doesn't matter what you do, the passion of sex with another man will always exceed the passion I can give her."

False. But in your case I suspect this was true at the very beginning of the marriage. The most important sex organ is the brain. Its embarrassing to see you demonstrate your sexual dysfunction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you hate your wife

Like you hate your readers, (and it sure seems like you do) then just leave her, its obvious to anyone who can read she doesn't love you anymore. So why do you insist on torturing us with 0* crap?

oldguyfloldguyflover 8 years ago
Keep Posting

We all have the right to post here, you learn to write by doing it. Hat off to paul for having the guts to write and use his name unlike the anonymous posters.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
He gets to the airport and then turns around and left his wife there.

The next sentence has the three of them at the bar?

And how's his wife supposed to feel, going on a holiday with the man she loves just for him to say he's not gong and is sending a different man for her to hopefully have sex with?

Get the divorce papers.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
This story is good, no matter what Anonymous naysayers say...

It is YOUR story, you write what you want. At least you can write; I only found one word mistake. This would make a good start of a longer story, to where they come back and wifey and hubby have great sex immediately, but tension grows with friend and the couple. Friend wants more, hubby not so sure because he's gotten his rocks off now. Wifey not sure what they want. Tension leads to conflict; Conflict leads to separation; Separation leads to decision by wifey of what she wants to do.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that a dumb premise

The husband wants his wife to sleep with other men because their passion is gone? Did her ever talk to his wife other than try to encourage her to cheat on their wedding vows? Instead he just sends her on vacation with an acquaintance of theirs and hopes she doesn't fall in love with him and divorce the idiot husband. And he thinks his wife is happy with that idea and not disgusted with her husband and their friend? Badly conceived and poorly written.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
honeylicker

why is it when somebody doesn't like a story you praise the first words out of your mouth are, (don't listen to the naysayers). Are you saying others don't have the same right to voice their opinion as they see fit? Only yours and the positive comments count? Grow up. Fairness isn't your strong point, is it?

Didn't read the story, so can't voice an opinion on it, but reading the comment and the title was enough to shy away.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Why do these stories make me feel so hard and the excited?

Great read and a scenario that I have often found myself dreaming about. The whole "wife being being taken by another" theme of these loving wives section is a huge turn-on and seemingly I am not alone with this line of thinking. I/we have had our own experiences to tell and I am so glad that my wife was kind enough to go along with it, in her words "to please me" After quite a few mfm's and one particular 9" stud being a frequent visitor she said "enough is enough I don't want to do this anymore" Much to my disapointment (despite a few lapses - meets that didn't turn out to be good) we no longer enjoy the mfm scene, mainly because of my wife's worry about being found out by children/relations/friends & business colleagues. So now I am an avid reader of others experiences and this story is right up there with the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantasy

it's just a fantasy. manipulating one's wife to be taken by another man requires skill and imagination. if you can pull it off in a story you are close to pulling it off in real life. if the story doesn't convince then its not going to work. but if you are lucky one can succeed in both. most women would love the experience if they can just be given the story to justify it to themselves to be taken by a well endowed, virile man especially if her husband helps her and then protects her from being hurt when the man tires...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

WTF..a husband willingly would let other man/men Fuck his wife!?

A wimp Ass like you don't reserves to live..go hang your self or take a gun in your mouth and the trigger...you dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Today's stories are a bunch of crap....

The one that got a high rating was because it was a BTB story, and it was by far the best of the bunch, although it was less than that author's best work. It obviously wasn't this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF is this idiot related to that asshole bonnietaylor2?

Retard is the only acceptable excuse.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

QuantockQuantockover 8 years ago
Needs a bit more.

I don't see many previous submissions so I assume you are new. Needs a bit padding and subscription plus something new.

woahyeahwoahyeahover 8 years ago
Promising

Yeah, like one of the other comments say, it's a great story, just maybe a bit rushed and could have used more expanding to make it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So-so

Rather bland with no character buildup or tension/excitement. Could use some editing. For example, the last sentence in the story "The pillow talked...." I believe you meant "They pillow talked..." or did they have an unique pillow that was able to converse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, not really new or even very different than the hundreds of other.....

.....'set my wife up to fuck another man' stories found here.

So, while they were gone, did hubby hook up with his hot 23 year old administrative assistant? If not, he's got wrong and setting himself up for a very hard landing.

I enjoy reading your writing, even if I find the content somewhat hackneyed.

Don't allow yourself to take offense....I pointed out the great flaw (from my POV) and it isn't your presentation.

In all cases, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ioved it!

Very nice, well written story. The commenters who complain about stories always crack me up. The way they assume anyone cares about their personal preferences, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more nice hot wife stuffs

tales of the loving couple or the wife herself meets up with some nice big guy in various set-ups/settings . . hubby needs not watch cos' the wife will relate everything that has happened and things that hubby ( myself as well ) love to hear, such as their hot kissings, her loving the guy's pretty big, iron-bar erection cumming in her pussy at least three times every time they meet up . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So did she come back pregnant?

Did she bring him home some nasty diseases? Did she find a man with a bigger dick, more money and that treated her better and divorce the stupid ass husband? Did all their friends and family find out what she was doing? After all he was home for a weekend and she was gone. I wonder if her Mother was proud of her? Ugly, stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wankers delight

Another piece of dribble about a wimpy man, a slut wife and a situation only acceptable to stupid weak boys. No real man would allow this and get off on it. Perhaps the husband is gay or bisexual. Nothing new here but for the wimpy wankers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lit really needs a cuck fetish category

These stories are repetitive, inane, and, generally, poorly written. This story is no exception. They are nothing but clutter aimed at the .0001% of cuck men in the population. Let them have their closeted homosexual fantasies, but do it somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Annony's wife cheated on him his entire marriage

and he loved it. Now he's pissed off and wants to take it out on the world, especially Lit and the LW section. Just remember he was a cuck his entire marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NICE STORY

EVERY ONE DOES HAS THEIR OWN WISHES AND DESIRE . NICE ONE

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Last look at one of this author's cuck and whorewife stories. Fortunately enough, there weren't many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry ass cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this story the husband wants his wife to have sex outside the marriage. Yes, such husbands do exist. (Yours truly is one of them.)

Her husband even planned a vacation to the islands... but there is a catch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story.

Gave you a 4+ [4.45 = 89% = A (☆☆☆☆+)]!

Jodi may need 2 men to be happy. She is a keeper nevertheless. End of story. Full stop.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

I very sorry , but the husbands in the last two stories I read of yours are a couple of dumb asses. Low rating for content not writing ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous