All Comments on 'Vale of the Hist'

by MickJay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue

I hope you will continue this story. Your writing is excellent and holds the interest of the reader. Characters are well described. What happens to "Princess"? What is the condition in the Hist encampment? Can the humans survive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cool story

excellent work - hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
when slaves die out

This story wouldnt last long, would it? Seems the writer has written a self limiting story- the slaves are apparently on the verge of death and so are the humans. Silly. Why is this story rated "hot"? what about failure to thrive is erotic? This could have been a good story- had a good premise but sounds like another lame snuff story with the actual death happening off stage in the very near future.

sjhmetissjhmetisabout 16 years ago
Well written

One of the best written stories on the site. The sacrifice was telegraphed and a little cliche though. It would have been better if the princess had negotiated the number down, then later joined the group of women sacrificed by the Kingdom. A follow up where the Hist demand the 30 women in exchange for the princesss would be interesting. It would give the opportunity to explore how the women to be sacrificed are selected. Could have a Hist select the designated number from a larger group in a public spectacle or after private reviews...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous