Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It had to come out, Puta."

"I know that, Bitch." Amber yelled. "But, you didn't have to pack fucking snow on my ass! That shit was fucking cold!"

"We didn't have toilet paper, Puta!" Bianca yelled back. "How did you expect to get clean?"

"Not that way!"

"Good morning to you two as well." I yawned. "I take it the plug is out."

"Fuck you, fucker!" Amber spat.

"I love you."

I had said the words playfully, but hearing them out loud made me pause and think about what I had just said. In just under twelve hours... Was it only twelve hours? I had gone from hating these two and trying to embarass them and maybe get them arrested to protecting them to fucking them, or being fucked by them, and now was tossing around "the L word". And I think I meant it. What the fuck was going on?

"I love you, too." Amber said more quietly. "But, I don't particularly like either one of you very much right now."

"How about if Bianca and I heat up some water and give you a sponge bath?"

"Her name is Bitch." Amber said. "But, I might be willing to forgive the two of you if you could do that."

"What about you?" I asked Bianca. "Do you have a kiss for your Valentine sweetheart?"

Her smile was like the sun coming out from behind the clouds as brillaint teeth shone against brown skin.

"I do." She said.

Unfortunately, she forgot she was still carrying the butt plug in her hand when she threw her arms around my neck.

"Whoa!" I wrinkled my nose after a perfunctory kiss. "What the hell have you been eating, Amber? Kimchi?"

"Hey, Valentine." Amber bent over and spread her cheeks with her hands. "Where's my Valentine's Day kiss?"

Bianca literally fell on her ass laughing.

"God, that feels so good." Amber murmured an hour later as Bianca and I sat on either side of her in front of the fire after rolling the blanket up to get it out of the way and gently rubbed her with the only cloth we had, my pants torn in half, with warm, soapy water.

"It's my turn next." Bianca said with a smile.

"Fuck you, Bitch." Amber said. "I was the one with a bowling pin stuck up my ass. You want this treatment, you have to take a turn on the sit and spin."

"She's full of shit." I stage whispered Bianca. "You know as well as I do that she would love to soap your beautiful body up."

"Not full of shit anymore." Amber said with her hand up.

Bianca fell over laughing again.

Amber farted.

"Damn, Amber." I coughed. "Warn a guy."

"Excuse me." Amber said.

And farted again.

Perhaps thirty minutes later, we were lying on the blanket with our feet towards the fire once more. The girls laid on either side of me with their heads on my chest and almost touching while they stared at the fire. I settled for watching the shadows on the ceiling and wondering at the changes in us all.

"What were you planning to study in college, Brandon?" Bianca asked.

The idea of college and the scholarships that I had lost hardly gave me a pang as I laid there with two beautiful women.

"I don't know." I yawned. "Whatever, you know? I was just going to do my five years and try to make a pro training camp somewhere."

"God, I have always hated questions like those." Amber said. "'What do you want to be when you grow up?' Do you remember the look on Ms Sampson's face back in second grade when I told her I wanted to be an exotic dancer? I didn't even know what that was, it just sounded cool."

"You didn't!" I chuckled.

"Oh, that's right. You were across the hall in Mrs. Patterson's." Amber said. "Yeah, I did. I don't even remember where I heard it. I just, you know, thought it was like ballet or jazz like the classes I had to take. She almost had a stroke. What did you say? A football player?"

"Probably." I shrugged. "For as far back as I remember, those have been the only two choices. Either play football or farm like the other men in my family back across the generations."

"I'll be honest," Amber said. "I don't really give a shit what I do as long as it's far away from here."

Bianca hadn't said anything after the initial question, so I decided to throw it back at her.

"What are you going to do in college, Bianca?"

"I have two years to decide for sure." Bianca said. "But, I will either be a nurse or a school teacher."

"You've been saying that since we were kids." Amber said. "Why not a doctor or a principal?"

"Do you really want to know?" Bianca asked. "Or are you just being Puta?"

"I'm curious." I interjected.

Although the bickering between the two had turned good natured and even friendly, I was still more than half afraid that a spark at the wrong time would have them at each other's throats again. What they did once we were safe was their lookout, but as long as we were trapped together, I wanted to make sure we all stayed friendly, however we had gotten to that point.

"It's a bunch of things, really." Bianca said. "Are you sure you want to hear it all?"

"Well, we sure aren't going anywhere." I said. "And we don't have anything better to do."

"We could fuck." Amber said. "You know, it being Valentine's Day and all. Two girls and one boy, all of legal age and all naked. I'm sure we could come up with something we haven't done yet."

"You have a one track mind, Puta." Bianca laughed. "But, it looks like someone agrees with you."

"Hey, don't blame me." I said as I felt a hand wrap around my suddenly hard cock. "I'm an eighteen year old guy between two naked and incredibly beautiful eighteen year old girls and it has a mind of it's own."

"I'm curious." Bianca said, turning her head to look at me with those big brown eyes and her chin on her chest. "You've told Amber twice now, but you haven't said it to me. Do you not love me, Valentine?"

Did I? Didn't I? Why would I? How could I not? The questions ricocheted around my brain.

I took so long to answer that the hand on my cock, whichever it belonged to, stopped moving and Amber turned to look at me as well.

"You know, Tech isn't all that far." I heard my voice say. "You could live here in this house with me while you got your degree."

Bianca's brown eyes welled up with tears and Amber sat up with her mouth hanging open.

"Holy shit, Brandon!" Amber finally managed. "You could have just told her you love her. That was all she was asking."

"You, too, Llamita." I heard Bianca's nickname for Amber fall out of my mouth. "I know you said you want out of here, but if you stay, you are welcome to stay here, with me. With us."

"Wouldn't that just set all these Bible thumpers on their ear?" Amber grinned, then it faded. "You're serious? Really? I don't know, Brandon. I mean, I love Bianca. I've loved her since before I even knew what love was. And I think I've fallen in love with you, too. I'm pretty sure. But, in May, we graduate and I can finally get out of here and see the world outside this dust bowl. Why don't the two of you come with me? We could travel. See Europe and the Orient while we are still young enough to appreciate it."

"And live on what, Llamita?" Bianca was shaking her head. "Your father's money until he cut you off and then your looks and Brandon's strong back? No. I've gone to bed hungry. I know what it's like. I will be going to college in the fall. Here.

"As for you, amante." Bianca turned her eyes back to me. "I think we both should think about that for awhile. Make sure it's not just passion asking and answering. Ask me at graduation, and I will answer."

"Fair enough." I said, unsure why I had even said it in the first place. Three months 'til graduation was a long time. And who knew if we would even still be speaking to each other once we were out of here and back in school.

"Well, that's three months away." Amber echoed my thoughts. "We're here now and naked and I'm bored and horny. So, let's fuck and worry about all that in three months."

"I believe it's my turn, Puta." Bianca said.

"No problem." Amber said just a little too quickly.

If Bianca hadn't scooted down my stomach to take my no longer softening cock in her mouth, I think I might have realized the tall sexy redhead was up to something.

But, hey, Bianca was the one doing the work while I was reaping the benefits and she didn't see it coming either.

When Amber went to the table and came back with both sets of nipple clamps, we laughed and didn't either of us notice that she was hiding something else.

I lay there with one hand behind my head while the other lazily stroked my cock and watched them suck each others nipples and then put the clamps on them.

"I think that's too tight, Puta." Bianca said with a wince.

"You get used to it." Amber said. "And they have to be tight enough to stay on while you swing those udders around, cowgirl."

"You're just jealous because you could still wear one of my training bras from when we were fourteen." Bianca said with a grin.

"I'm not jealous of anything." Amber said with a wicked grin. "After all, I get to play with them again without having to carry them around all the time."

"I'm teasing you, Puta." Bianca said. "I admit I am a little jealous. You are just perfect, and these things get in the way."

"Blasphemy!" Amber giggled. "Let's ask Brandon. Who's tits do you like better?"

Even though we were all naked and laughing and playing, and they were fondeling each others naked breasts as they grinned at me, I smelled a trap.

"You are both perfect." I sighed happily. "I could lay here all day and look at either one of you. With you together, I can die a happy man."

"That sounded like a cop out." Amber teased.

"Don't tease him, Puta." Bianca said. "It sounded like just the right answer to me."

I watched as Bianca leaned in to kiss Amber and felt honored to witness it. While leaner and more athletic, Amber was still a girl and soft. In that moment, I couldn't understand why anyone, male or female, would choose to kiss a guy if there was a willing girl available.

"As nice as this is, I interrupted something." Amber broke away with a grin. "I'll let you get back to it, while I find something else to do. Maybe something else to kiss while you are kissing his cock."

"Oh, and what would that be, Puta?" Bianca said merrily.

"You'll find out, Bitch." Amber grinned and turned Bianca towards me and bent down behind her.

"Ooh." Bianca said and wrinkled her nose at me. "She's kissing my pussy."

And still neither of us guessed just what Amber was up to as Bianca's mouth found my cock once more. I still couldn't understand why a girl would choose a guy when there was a willing girl available, but I was damn glad for it.

Amber's head lifted up behind Bianca. When her beautiful tits came into view over Bianca's raised ass, I didn't think anything of it other than to enjoy the hell out of the view.

Then Bianca squealed around my cock.

"How do you like that, Bitch?" Amber asked. "Hey, Brandon. Since I'm fucking her, that means I won, right?"

The little minx had gotten the strap-on from the table and somehow, while she was licking Bianca while Bianca was licking me, had gotten the thing on without us noticing.

"Ai, puta!" Bianca gasped. "She's fucking me, amante. She's got that cock up inside your pussy."

"Does it feel good, bitch?" Amber asked as I heard her narrower hips slapping against Bianca's ample ass.

"God, yes!" Bianca said and went back to slathering my cock with her saliva.

"From where I sit, it makes me the winner." I said with a grin. "You two are magnificent. I could watch you fuck this bitch all day, puta."

I could have. The sight of Amber's sleek muscles rippling beneath her alabaster skin as she pumped into Bianca's curvier, softer body making her hazelnut skin jiggle pleasantly. I could hear the bells making a symphony of sounds in counterpoint to each other beneath Bianca's slurping moans around my cock.

"Just wait 'til I use it on you." Amber grinned at me.

"That's not going to happen." I laughed.

"Oh, so it was all right for me to take that huge thing up my ass, but not you, huh?" Amber said.

"I didn't have a thing to do with that." I said. "All I did was make a getaway from Marge with it in the bag I carried here. It could have been tossed out as far as I was concerned."

"Good point. It was someone else that shoved a bowling pin up my ass." Amber slapped Bianca's ass cheek making it bounce. "Maybe I should just..."

"Don't you dare, puta!" Bianca squealed, dropping my cock from her mouth and lowering her ass to the ground so I could see that Amber had pulled out.

"But, you did it to me, bitch."

Amber could have the most purely evil laugh I had ever encountered.

Bianca accidently kicked my leg squirming away from Amber.

"Ow, easy." I said. "Hang on. You guys are going to break it again."

"Don't let her put that thing in my ass." Bianca had stopped squirming, afraid of hurting me. But she had climbed up high enough that my cock was nestled between her tits as she wrapped her arms around me.

"She won't." I said, stroking her dark hair and enjoying the pleasant way that she squished against my hardness.

"Are you sure?" Amber asked, poking one of Bianca's ass cheeks with the fake phallus.

"I'm sure that you love her and would never hurt her." I said. "And if she didn't want you to do something, you wouldn't."

"Well, fuck." Amber said with a smile. "You know me too well already."

"Only the most important things, such as your love for Bianca." I heard my voice say. "But, I look forward to learning everything that you are willing to share."

The grin slid off Amber's face. Her eyes, as she looked at me, were shocked, as if I had slapped her. I wasn't sure why I had said what I had, but I didn't see anything wrong with it.

"We love you too, Llamita." I said. "Always."

For some reason, that addendum seemed to make things worse. A great crystalline tear ghosted from the corner of Amber's eye and slid down her cheek.

"Why?" Amber asked.

Sensing something amiss, Bianca turned and when she saw the tear, she released me and reached for her regained friend.

"Because you are special, Llamita." Bianca said.

"But I always seem to fuck things up." Amber said. "Like with Charles. Or when we fought and broke your leg."

"Oh, my sweet Llamita. My little Puta." Bianca crooned. "It took two of use to mess up both of those. And look, it has turned out right. We are together again. And we have found Brandon. None of this would have happened if we hadn't fucked up."

"But, what about when I fuck up again?" Amber asked. "I will, you know. I always do."

"Then you apologize and we forgive you and we go on from there." Bianca said firmly.

"What if you can't forgive me?" Amber asked. "What if I do something so horrible that you can't ever forgive me?"

"What?" I asked. "Like break someone's leg and destroy their hopes and dreams?"

Amber looked stricken and Bianca glared at me. That had sounded harsher than I meant it, and I wondered how to salvage whatever could be salvaged of our broken tryst.

"Come here, Llamita." I heard my voice say as I held out my hands to her.

Amber and Bianca shared a glance and Bianca nodded. I caught Amber's slender hands in mine and tugged her to me.

"Where there is love, it is possible to forgive anything." I heard myself whisper against the top of her head. "You only have to say you're sorry and accept that the one that loves you forgives you. Are you sorry that you hurt me?"

"Yes." Amber sobbed brokenly. "I am so sorry."

"Then I forgive you." I whispered. "But, you have to do the rest and accept that I forgive you and forgive yourself."

Amber's sob turned to a wail and her arms tightened around me, almost painfully so. Bianca slipped up behind her and put her arms around both of us. The look she gave me was approving, so I knew I had said something right.

Even if I still didn't have a clue where this stuff was coming from.

I laid back and pulled the girls with me and we held Amber until she cried herself out. When the sobs finally stopped, I gave her a squeeze.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Amber said.

"Good. Could you take that thing off? 'Cause it's really creeping me out pressing into my hip like that."

Amber and Bianca both cracked up and pulled away from me to sit up. I made the mistake of glancing down and decided that while watching Amber using the thing on Bianca had been sexy, now it was just obscene.

"You know the thing that bothered me the most." Amber said as she wiped at her face. "I always knew you would find someone. And I worried that he wouldn't be good enough for you."

"That is sweet, Llamita." Bianca said. "But, we each found two someones that are more than just good enough. You have me and Brandon. I have you and Brandon. We are together, yes? There is no need for worries."

"That's great." I said. "And I agree and everything. But, seriously. Could you take that thing off if you aren't going to use it on her?"

Both girls found that hilarious and fed off each other until they were rolling on their sides whooping with laughter and gasping for breath, Amber still wearing that damn contraption.

I gathered the shreds of my tattered dignity and headed for the door to relieve myself and check on our situation.

The situation was still bleak but no more or less than before. It had finally stopped snowing at least, although the clouds were still fat and heavy enough that I couldn't judge the time beyond the fact the sun was up. The problem was, the snow was up to my crotch. I know because when I stepped off the path to pee, my balls pointedly tried to retract inside my body as soon as they touched the white powdery ice.

No one was going to be able to make it to us today either. We would have to wait until it melted or someone could rig up some kind of snowplow and work their way up the paved road. I doubted they would trouble to come up the half a mile of unpaved road to the house.

Which led me to think of the problem of how to get the three of us with nothing more than underwear to the road to meet them when they came. I supposed that I could go ahead and break a trail out there, but why? Until someone could make it that far, it wouldn't actually get us any closer to getting out.

And did I really want to get out? I was alone with two gorgeous women who had lost their clothes. We had shelter and warmth. And they had already proven they were both willing to fuck me and each other.

Fuck it. I would wait until it melted enough for someone to come up and bang on the fucking door, I decided. I didn't quite know just what was going on with the three of us, but I liked it and I wanted to get as much of it as I possibly could before we went our separate ways.

I was turning to walk back when it happened. I slipped. It wasn't much of a slip, but it was enough. I felt the fiberglass cast give just a little. Not a lot, no. But, enough. And a sharp jolt of pain made me gasp.

I carefully made my way back to the door, half hopping and half hobbling knowing that I had fucked up. And knowing that we didn't have a choice now. We would have to wait until someone banged on the door. I couldn't dig us a path now for sure.

I opened the door to a sweet sight. Amber had taken off the strapped contraption and was kneeling over Bianca's face while she pressed hers between Bianca's thighs.

"Just in time, lover." Amber glanced up. "I've almost got her ready for you."

"No, I've almost got her ready for you." Bianca giggled from somewhere out of sight.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked, rising smoothly to her feet.

Bianca looked up at me then scrambled up beside her. Almost as one they stepped closer to me.

"Sorry to spoil the fun." I gasped. "But, do you think you two could help me lay down?"

"Oh, Amante." Bianca said as they hurried to take one of my arms around each shoulder. "What happened?"

1...678910...13