Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my tongue darted out, I found a crevice beneath the curls, the top of her sweet lips. As I pressed and quested with my tongue, she lifted one hand from my head to cup her breast while the other slid through the hair on top of my head.

I hit a nub, a hard bit of flesh, and she tilted her head back and moaned. A warm liquid touched my tongue, like honey soaked strawberries, and I lapped at it. The taste made me thirsty for more and I pressed her closer and dug with my tongue, questing and pressing and licking and tasting and wanting still more.

Bianca's legs started to quiver and she shoved my head back with such force that I had to release her to catch myself.

I had only a moment to wonder if I had done something wrong, before she was kneeling astride my thighs and pushing against my chest. Then I knew what she wanted from me and I wanted the same with every erg of my being.

Bianca followed me as I laid back. Her lips pressed against mine. Her chest pressed against mine. Her hips pressed against mine.

I yearned to be inside her, but a small part of me didn't want this feeling to end as her delicate nether lips imitated on my cock the kisses we were hungrily, achingly exchanging.

Then she moved just a little too much, or just the right amount, and I felt my tip slip between them. Her breath caught at mine and she froze for just a moment that was a slice of forever.

I couldn't move to press my hips from the floor. I couldn't even breathe.

Then with a slowness that made me want to scream, although whether from frustration or exhultation I couldn't tell, she lowered herself to take me inside her. Her hot sheath gripped me and took me in such small increments it felt as if time were standing still.

Bianca opened her eyes and looked into mine. There was a quiet need there that tugged at something deep down inside me.

"God, you are so beautiful." I heard my voice echo my thought. "Please."

Her black pupils seemed to dilate and cover the brown. They seemed to suck at my soul the same way her sweet pussy was sucking at my cock.

With a small cry, she sat up and I felt her take me to the hilt. Her fingernails dug into my chest as she began to rise then let herself fall, plunging me into her loving depths.

Soon, she was bouncing her hips, her generous breasts swaying with the movement, as she fucked me. Her eyes never left mine, never seemed to even blink as she pounded against me in tempo with my pulsing heartbeat.

Between one fall and the next rise, she seemed to lose the rhythm and her hips seemed to grind back and forth more than up and down. Her eyes blinked closed and her lips pulled back in a snarl.

I wanted more, damn it! I needed it, I wanted it, and I would have it!

I raised and twisted our bodies until she fell beside me. Her eyes seemed to open in shock as her back hit the thin padding of the blanket over the hard floor, but more from the absence of my cock filling her.

I knelt between her thighs and, ignoring a distracting twinge from my leg, sought that molten wetness once more. Never had I felt such all encompassing passion as I slid inside her.

My hips lunged forward knocking a small cry from her mouth and then pulled back to plunge forward once more. I needed to go faster. I needed to go harder. I moved one hand to hook under her knee as I watched her gorgeous tits bounce in counterpoint with my rapid thrusts.

Her hand clawed at my butt, her nails digging in, and she lifted her head to sink her teeth into my shoulder as a wetness drenched me. The combined sensation sent me over the edge and I felt my cock twitch once, twice, three times, buried to the hilt inside her.

We both panted for breath, locked in that intimate embrace. Then she lowered her head back to the floor and stared up at me. The moment seemed to need for me to say something, but nothing seemed appropriate. Then the perfect thing seemed to pop into my head from nowhere.

"I am your Valentine." I murmured as I leaned in to place my lips softly against hers.

It must have been perfect as I felt her arms around my neck and her lips, and her body, seemed to melt beneath mine.

"Oh, Jesus! Fuck!"

In our passion, I had forgotten there was anyone else with us. Apparently Bianca had too as I felt her jump even as I did. We broke our kiss and looked to Amber.

Amber was sitting in the same chair she had been in, but her panties were around one ankle on the floor and the other foot was on the table. She had a dildo inside her and was working it and a vibrator double time at her pussy that was thrusting up to meet every movement of her hands.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" Amber howled.

Then her body seemed to convulse as she half twisted around in the chair and the hand with the dildo came out too far and pulled it from her hole followed by a gush of liquid that reached almost to the blanket.

"What the fuck?" I gaped. I'd never seen, or even heard of, a girl having a squirting orgasm before.

But, it became pretty obvious what it was as she shuddered and jerked in the chair. Her leg came down off the table and she dropped the dildo and vibrator to press her hands between her thighs.

Bianca, on the other hand, didn't seem at all surprised.

"Was it good for you, puta?"

"Yes." Amber hissed.

"As good as the real thing?"

Amber hesitated and stared at us still entangled before the fire.

"No." She said finally, almost reluctantly.

"Good." Bianca said with a smile.

"Please, Meja." Amber said and stood up from the chair.

"No." Bianca's voice was like the crack of a whip. Her finger swung around to point at Amber. "Sit."

Sensing that our moment was done, and with a throbbing in my shin that wouldn't be ignored, I withdrew from Bianca and collapsed beside her.

"Please, Bianca." Amber whispered, but I noticed she sat. "I miss you. I miss you so much."

"Do you?" Bianca asked, sitting up and turning so her back was to the fire.

"Yes." Amber said, sounding like she was near tears. "Please, Bianca. I love you. You're the only real friend I ever had."

"What about those other girls I see you walk the halls at school with?" Bianca asked. "What about the boys? Are none of them your friends?"

"Not like you, Meja." Amber whispered. "Not like you."

"I don't believe you." Bianca said. "Prove it to me."

"Anything." Amber said.

"Put this on." Bianca picked up the forgotten collar and threw it at Amber.

"What?" Amber asked. "Why?"

"Admit you are puta." Bianca said. "Embrace it. Admit you hurt us. Both of us."

Bianca's hand reached out and touched my thigh.

"Whoa." I said, capturing her hand and her attention. "Let's leave this just between the two of you. I'm good. Better than good actually."

Bianca's frown at my interruption tilted to a dazzling smile as I lifted her hand to my lips and placed a dry, chaste kiss on the back of her knuckles.

But, she shook her head.

"No, amante." Bianca said. "She needs to do this. For her."

I didn't understand what Bianca meant, although "amante" sounded better than "culero", but I decided to shut the hell up and let her do whatever it was she was doing.

"Put it on, puta." Bianca said.

"Please, don't make me." Amber said and squirmed in her chair.

"Put it on, puta." Bianca repeated. "If you ever want to be forgiven, start by putting the collar around your neck. If you won't, then don't ever try to tell me how much you miss me or how much you love me ever again."

Amber's head bowed and I waited for her to throw the collar back and storm out into the snow again.

"Nunca mas." Bianca said and started to turn away.

"No! Wait!"

To my amazement, Amber lifted the collar to her slender neck and fumbled with the fastening.

"I can't." Amber said and a tear fell down her face. "I can't get it fastened."

"Ai. Ven." Bianca waved her hand imperiously. "Come here. I will do it for you."

Amber got to her feet but stopped when Bianca held up her hand.

"Stop." Bianca said. "On your knees, like the dog you are."

This was making me uncomfortable. Whatever Amber had done, surely it didn't deserve this. And more likely than not, it was going to start another fight with me caught in the middle.

A small nagging voice pointed out that it was I who bought the collar and had the tag engraved. I shifted uncomfortably, but didn't say anything.

To my surprise, Amber didn't charge over swinging but dropped to her knees and started crawling over to Bianca. I felt my mouth hanging open, but couldn't seem to close it.

"Good girl." Bianca said. "Good puta. Bring me the collar so I can put it around your neck."

Amber's eyes never moved from Bianca as she crawled on her hands and knees until she reached her and rocked back on her heels to kneel in front of her.

"Good puta." Bianca said. "Let me have the collar so I can fasten it around your neck."

Even then, I expected the usual outburst. A yell of "Fuck you!" or "Go to hell!" Or maybe a more physical outburst of a slap or a punch. But, Amber continued to surprise me by putting the collar in Bianca's hand and then lifting her auburn wealth away from her slender neck.

Bianca, for her part, slipped the collar around that exposed neck and then deftly fastened it. Then she hooked her fingers in it and pulled Amber close.

"Only Brandon or I can take it off, do you understand?" Bianca whispered. "If you take it off, then you aren't sorry and you don't love me."

A shiver ran through Amber's body. I didn't think it was the cold, but I chose to pull my underwear up from my knees and get another log for the fire. More, I admit to have something to do rather than watch whatever was happening between those two.

"I understand." Amber said.

"Good." Bianca said as I sat back down a little further away from the pantomime. "What is your name?"

"Amber."

"No."

"Llamita?"

"That's not what this says." Bianca flicked the metal tag with a nail making it ring. Amber flinched. "What does this say your name is?"

"Puta." Amber said.

"Good girl." Bianca reached out her hand and caressed Amber's cheek. God help me, Amber leaned into the touch like a dog starved for attention while being petted.

I felt nauseated.

And yet, I felt strangely aroused. What had I imagined as I plotted my revenge, as I bought the collars and had the tags engraved, as I lured them out away from everyone else if not this? Or something very like it?

"Now, Puta, tell me. Do you feel bad about stealing Charles away from me?"

"Please," Amber said. "I wanted to share him with you. I wanted to share you. I was afraid I was going to lose you. I had tried everything I could think of to steal you back from him."

"What are you saying, Puta?" Bianca frowned.

"I love you, Bianca." Amber said simply. "I have always loved you. I will always love you."

There was a quiet dignity to Amber as she knelt there facing Bianca wearing nothing but that dog collar and confessing her love. She wasn't asking for forgiveness. She wasn't confessing a wrong as Bianca asked. She was declaring her love.

It was a priviledge to see it and it made my heart ache to realize that no one would ever love me with the same purity. The most I could ever ask for was to be allowed close enough to warm my cold heart near it's flame and try to hide the pang of jealousy that flared.

Bianca sat for a moment with her hand on Amber's face and contemplated her.

"You may kiss me, Puta."

My heart clenched, my cock twitched, and my eyes widened. But, Bianca stopped Amber as she leaned forward.

"No." Bianca said and leaned back. "Kiss me here."

I couldn't quite stop the gasp that escaped me. Yes, I had done it. But, that was different. I just couldn't see Amber sticking her face in the sticky gooey mess that Bianca and I had made together.

I felt dizzy as Amber did just that, lowering her shoulders and head between Bianca's thighs.

"That's it, Puta." Bianca said, lying back and placing her hands on Amber's red crown. "Apologize. Clean me up. Let me feel how sorry you are and how much you missed me."

I had thought that my making love to Bianca, or she making love to me, was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. Watching them together there in the firelight surpassed anything I had ever managed to dream.

Amber slid her knees back one at a time and her ass lowered to the floor. Her hands were under Bianca, lifting her. Her thick auburn mane trailed along Bianca's thighs as her head bobbed and she made sounds.

My cock was erect and throbbing again when I saw Bianca's stomach flex and her thighs tremble and I was absently stroking it through my underwear as I avidly watched light skin move against dark.

When Bianca lowered her head once more, she turned and opened her eyes to look at me and then reached out her hand to caress my thigh.

That touch felt almost blasphemous, as if I were an ugly discordent note in an otherwise beautifully played concerto. But, I thanked her by placing my hand in hers and felt her fingers grip mine in return.

"That's enough." Bianca said, sitting up and pulling away. "Puta, you heard Brandon say he is my Valentine, did you not?"

"Yes." Amber's eyes flickered a glance at me.

I had said that, hadn't I. I felt a moment of apprehension wondering just what I had done by saying that, or why I had even said it.

"And I am his." Bianca said. "You saw me give myself to him. You tasted him inside me as you kissed me."

"Yes." Amber said sadly.

"I am not the only one you have wronged." Bianca said. "You must apologize to him too."

Amber's eyes flickered to me again and this time I saw a hint of the expected rebellion in them. What she had submitted to so far, she had done out of love for Bianca. She felt no such compulsion to do so with me.

I opened my mouth to say it was all right, that I was good. But, Bianca interrupted me before I could speak.

"I wish this, Puta." Bianca said. "I want you to clean him of the mess I made on him as you cleaned the mess he made in me. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Amber said, and when she looked at me again, the rebellion was gone.

Instead, there was a look of almost lust.

"Help him free from his chones, puta." Bianca said.

I watched as the fantasy redhead that so many of us had dreamed about crawled slowly to me wearing nothing but her collar, her lithe lean muscles flexing beneath her alabaster skin and gulped as she reminded me more of a hunting cat stalking it's prey than a dog seeking attention.

I glanced at Bianca to see if she really meant me to go through with this. Jen had gotten funny when I even looked at another girl. To have the girl I had just fucked siccing another girl on me was passing strange on a night already filled with wonders.

Bianca just leaned back on one elbow and caressed her breast with the other hand and watched and gave me no clue one way or the other.

I felt the tug as Amber hooked her claws in my waistband and lifted my hips to allow her to slide them down. Unlike my earlier encounter with Bianca, Amber slid them all the way down my legs and off my feet. I felt oddly exposed and vulnerable and wondered if I would have felt the same if it had been Bianca taking them from me.

Amber turned and glanced at Bianca who held out her hand. I wondered what she was going to do with them. Sniffing underwear was just a guy thing, wasn't it?

Bianca just tossed them over in the corner where she had thrown her own before our mutual molesting of the other.

"Smell him, Puta." Bianca said. "No, not his chest. Smell his pito, his cock."

Strands of captured flame danced across my thighs as I heard Amber sniffing at my crotch.

"Do you smell me on him, Puta?"

"Yes."

"Lick it off."

A shudder ran through me as Amber's long tongue ran down the side of my shaft then pulled back to lick the other side.

"Good, Puta." Bianca said. "Now take it in your mouth and suck my juices off him."

I fought to keep my eyes open as the sensation of delicate lips parted around my head and glided down my shaft.

"Do you remember doing this to Charles, Puta? I remember seeing it. Do you remember doing it?"

"Mmm hmmm." Amber hummed with me in her mouth and my eyes did flutter closed for just a moment at the blissful sensation.

"You said you did it because you wanted to share him, Puta."

Amber's lips came away with a pop and I groaned.

"I wanted to have you to myself or, if I couldn't, to share you." Amber said.

"I didn't say you could stop sucking him, Puta."

Amber, for lack of a better term, attacked my cock, plunging me so deep in her mouth that she coughed and gagged.

"Aw, what's the matter, Puta?" Bianca asked. "You didn't have so much trouble when I saw you with Charles. Is it because he was a boy and Brandon is a man?"

"Mmm hmm." Amber hummed.

"Too much man, Puta?"

Amber's emerald eyes glinted at me. I almost reached to pull her off my cock imagining the teeth hiding behind those delicate lips.

"I asked if the man who just fucked me is too much man for you, Puta."

"NNhhh uhh." Amber mumbled, shaking her head no. I flinched from the sharp movement and the contact with her hard teeth.

"That's good, Puta." Bianca said. "Because I am sharing him with you. Like I didn't share Charles. Do you see the difference, Puta? With Charles you didn't ask, you just took. With Brandon, we offered to include you."

A tear glimmered in Amber's eye for just a moment before cascading down her cheek. I reached for her and she pulled back with wide eyes. I remembered Jen doing that and telling me that she hated when I touched her head, that she felt like I was going to force her down on me.

But, I touched Amber's cheek and caught that crystalline teardrop on my fingertip.

"You don't have to do this," I heard my voice say. "You can stop if you would rather not."

I glanced at Bianca and she looked strangely upset. I wasn't sure why she would be upset by me turning down a blowjob from someone else and reached out to her. Bianca blinked and slowly unbent the elbow that was propping her head up to take it.

"You don't either of you have to do anything you don't want to." I said again, this time looking in Bianca's eyes, willing her to understand that I meant her sharing me with Amber as much as Amber suckling at my cock.

"I want to." Bianca said with a soft smile. "But, we'll let Llamita make up her own mind."

Amber let go my cock with another pop that made me wince and looked to Bianca.

"It's up to you, Llamita." Bianca said. "Believe it or not, I do want you to enjoy this. If you don't then we can stop."

"I thought I was 'Puta' now." Amber said.

"You are, Llamita." Bianca said. "They both mean you."

"Can I take the collar off?" Amber asked.

"If you wish." Bianca said.

"But, you won't forgive me." Amber said. "You won't let me be your friend. You said it and I believe you."

"I said what I did to make a point and get it to sink into your beautiful head, Llamita." Bianca let go of my hand and sat up. "You want your own way and will stop at nothing to get it. And you expect people to forgive you when you smile at them because you are beautiful. You've been that way since we were children."

"No, I don't." Amber said.

"You're doing it now, puta." Bianca said. "You have done it so long and so well, you don't even realize it, but you do."

"Sorry, Meja." Amber said. "Or should I call you 'Bitch' now?"

Bianca laughed and her hand found the metal dog tag on her collar.

"I like 'Bitch' better." Bianca said. "I am Bitch. Brandon said he is my Valentine, but I am his bitch and he has tamed me. I am his for as long as he wants me to be. So, yes. Call me 'Bitch' if you wish to play with us."

"I tamed you?" I asked, butting in.

"Even a tame bitch may bite if mistreated," Bianca arched an eyebrow at me. "But, yes. I am yours for as long as you want me and when you don't I will let you go."

1...45678...13