All Comments on 'Valentine Witch'

by glynndah

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DG HearDG Hearover 13 years ago
Nicely done

Here I always thought you were a good witch and now I find you're a very naughty one. LOL

Best of luck to you in the contest.

With respect

DG

mynameisbenmynameisbenover 13 years ago
The Cat is Out of the Bag!

And something hot is smoldering in the sack. The "good" witch tells a wicked tale of imagination, self-gratification, and transmorgrification. Oh, my!

It's a voyeur's dream come true.

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonover 13 years ago
Wow!

What an erotic tale you've brewed up for the "viewing audience." Reading it gave me little shivers. I see this story was dedicated to someone, I hope he realizes how fortunate he is.

Very well done, and good luck!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Yummy!

Oh, yummy yummy *purrrr* SO worth the wait! I hope this means you'll be giving us more!

~LunaEroticaMystica

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sex kitty

Ooh that was wonderful! I was able to have a night orgasm from those sexy details, goodluck in the contest.

cinnamon1977cinnamon1977over 13 years ago
Oh my goodness

Awesome story! Not the typical voyeur story I've read before, and I love the twist at the end. It really makes a person wonder.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 13 years ago
A Hot Story

A really hot story of masturbation and, maybe, performing witchcraft without knowing it. A good read.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago
Bewitching!

The perfect mix of fantasy and realism for a deliciously decadent diddling! Leaves one feeling warm and tingly.

This is without the best of the Valentine's Day competition submissions I've read and I hope it finds a place on the winners' list.

5 stars, though that hardly does it justice!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Sexy

A sexy and arousing story. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest.

mnbreastluvermnbreastluverabout 10 years ago
A good story.

I read all your other stories that I had interest in. I am not really into witch craft, but like all guys like masturbation so I decided to read it. I was surprised it was put together surprisingly well. The ending was nice too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous