Valentine's Cornucopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was Connie's turn. She selected a red balconette with black lace and black French slips. As she wore her warm Canadian boots that day and those were not suited for the show, she came out bare footed, much to the delight of Pete. As she turned around, she saw that Pete formed silently the words "You look gorgeous" with his mouth. She smiled and sent him a kiss, then went back behind the door almost hopping like a fairy.

The girls took their turns, presenting their chosen lingerie for their guys, who became more and more excited after each. Both girls chose four simple but very neat sets that were suitable for everyday use, and three extremely sexy ones and made sure to present them in an order to reveal more and more each time they appeared.

When they showed their whole collection and saw that Ted and Pete were almost bursting from not being allowed to touch them, Milly and Connie decided that it was time to end the show with a bang.

As Connie arrived back behind the door of the bathroom, Milly was already wearing nothing else but a white G-string with a simple red hearth painted onto the small patch of cloth that covered her pussy and the small tuft of public hair above. Connie quickly took of the bra slip she was wearing for her last round and stepped into her own, a bright, almost fluorescent yellow one.

"Remember," Milly said to Connie, "do everything as you would if you were alone with Pete. I will certainly do that with Ted." Connie only made an impish smile and winked as an answer. The idea of having sex in front of the other couple made both of them extremely excited, although they would probably have never openly admitted it.

Pete and Ted immediately knew that the just watching part was over and it was time for action when the girls appeared almost naked, wearing only G-strings, leaving their tits uncovered. They moved with swift, feline steps and in fact they felt a bit like cats approaching their prey. Milly's nice B-cup breasts moved in synchrony with her steps, drawing the attention of Ted immediately. Connie's little, round, perky breasts visibly defied gravity and Pete just watched them half hypnotized until they were right in front of his nose.

When Milly got in front of Ted, she kissed him and looked deep into his eyes, then directed his gaze down to her crotch, making sure his gaze followed hers. She straddled him, but didn't sit into his lap. Instead, with her hand she pulled the small line of cloth sideways, bringing her now uncovered pussy right in level with his mouth. She wanted Ted to reciprocate what she did last night and Ted immediately knew what he had to do. He put his hands on Milly's buttocks to pull her a bit closer, then started to slowly kiss her pussy. First he kissed her outer lips, then ran his tongue slowly upwards along her slit.

Milly closed her eyes as the well-known warm feeling she loved so much engulfed her, starting from her pussy and spreading all over her body. Maybe because of all the excitement she had so far this evening, maybe because she felt Connie's eyes all over herself, the feeling spread much faster than usual and her legs quickly became weak. She put her hands on Ted's shoulders to recover her balance and lowered her head, so Ted could hear her every little moan. Ted's tongue slipped first on a lower, then on an ever increasing pace in and out of her pussy.

Connie wanted something completely different. Already during the show she felt that the sight of Pete's cock turned her on, especially when she saw as his cock twitched sometimes, and she wanted that cock inside her as soon as possible. So when she got in front of Pete, she straddled him and just grabbed his cock, pumped on it a few times, then used it to push the string of her panty sideways and sat directly onto his cock. Both she and Pete moaned loudly as his cock disappeared in her pussy. Pete took alternatingly her left and her right nipple into his mouth and slowly licked, sucked the sensitive buds.

Connie didn't move at all for minutes, just took deep breaths as she moaned and enjoyed as Pete's hot dick filled her pussy and stretched it, and as her nipples hardened and became more and more sensitive with each kiss Pete breathed on them. She looked over at Milly and Ted for a second and saw as Milly lowered her head and closed her eyes. Connie closed her eyes as well and slowly started to gyrate her hip, making Pete to groan and to suck her nipples harder and hungrier.

"I want your cock now," Milly said to Ted on a heaving voice between two moans. He gave a soft kiss onto her clit, than grabbed and held her with his hands on her buttocks. He lifted her as he stood up and after two determined steps he put her down softly onto the table. With her legs wide open, Milly put her left hand behind her back to be balanced, grabbed Ted's erect cock and put its tip to her slit, moving it a bit up and down. She saw as Pete's cock disappeared deep in Connie and suddenly wanted nothing more than Ted fucking her senseless with his really hard cock.

As Ted felt that his cock touched the warm, wet pussy, he pushed it deep inside, then pressed the soft material of the thong against Milly's clit with his thumb and started to circle on it as he moved his cock in and out, pulling it out almost completely and pushing it deep inside every time. He dictated a fast pace from the first thrust and sensed that this was exactly what Milly wanted.

Milly lay onto her back and grabbed her tits with her hands, than moaned louder and louder as Ted pushed his cock harder and harder into her pussy every time. She felt as his balls hit the sensitive piece of skin between her pussy and her anus and the sensation of the soft material of her panty as it rubbed her clit almost drove her crazy.

Ted saw and heard that Milly's climax built rapidly and felt that his own built as fast or maybe even faster. After only a few minutes he felt as his cum started to rise and he lost his control when Milly cried up loudly in pleasure, her body tightened and she arched her back. Ted pumped his first shot deep into her pussy, then pulled it out quickly and let the rest of his load to cover the red hearth on the front of Milly's G-string.

Milly just lay on her back and when she felt that Ted released all his load, she grabbed his still hard cock and directed it back to her pussy, then moaned contently as Ted pushed it back deep again. She put her hand over her panty and smeared Ted's generous amount of cum over her crotch as she was trying to collect the strength to sit up and stand back onto her feet again.

Pete concentrated hard on Connie's nipples, trying not to think about the amazing sensation Connie's moves induced in his cock. He was quite successful in this for some time, but after a few minutes, the soft kisses and the light bites on her nipples made Connie to lose her control and she started to ride Pete's cock like a cowgirl, tightly embracing his neck with both arms and groaning loudly each time she literally impaled herself on Pete's cock. Pete groaned in unison with her and soon they both came almost uncontrollably. Connie didn't slow down even when she felt that Pete's cock erupted in her and the hot cum filled her pussy. Her own climax came a few seconds after Pete shot his load and her tightening pussy muscles almost crushed the tip of Pete's now overly sensitive cock.

"Hah, baby, I thought you'll break it off," Pete panted when Connie finally stopped.

Connie just smiled on him with a naughty smile, then they kissed and Pete caressed Connie's sweat covered back. Connie only raised herself when Pete's cock started to soften and they both smiled appreciatively on each other when they saw that Connie's yellow G-string got torn beyond repair during the wild ride. However, instead of standing up, Connie went down straight onto her knees and took Pete's cock into her mouth. First she used her tongue to clean it, but then she took it into her hand and started stroking it dynamically.

"I hope you are ready for a second round," she said as she looked into his eyes, "I want to say thank you for yesterday evening."

"We can definitely try it honey," Pete said, then closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair.

Connie stroked Pete's cock and occasionally sucked on the tit and managed to revive it after five minutes. When Pete's cock began to harden, she sucked it in completely and began to give him a slow, sensual blowjob, softly touching the skin on his cock with her mouth and exciting the underside of his cock with her tongue.

"I'm going to cum again," Pete groaned after some time, with his eyes still closed.

Connie placed the tip of Pete's cock to her open mouth and continued stroking it with her hand. Pete opened his eyes when he felt his cum to rise again and watched, as he shot his load into Connie's waiting mouth. It was not too much this time, only three shots, but both he and Connie were satisfied with it. Connie kept stroking his cock until he was completely spent, then sucked in the tip to make sure she collected every drop. Pete moaned loudly.

Only when Connie released his cock did they notice that Milly and Ted watched them intently, making sure not to miss any detail, but remaining completely silent, not wanting to break the spell.

"That was one great blowjob," Milly said as Connie swallowed Pete's load.

"Don't tell me you needed a demonstration," Connie giggled and Milly started giggling as well.

"OK, I guess the two of us missed our reservations," Pete said smiling at Connie when he was finally able to talk again, "so we should probably try to find a decent place we can have a glass of champagne."

"And probably something to eat after this exercise," Milly added laughing as she turned over to Ted. "Otherwise you'd get drunk after the first sip. Where is that nice little place you wanted to take me? I'm sure they can find us a small table for four at least in the kitchen."

"Girls, get yourselves dressed, I'll make a call," Ted said and gave her a kiss.

12