All Comments on 'Valentines Day is for VD'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very pleasantly surprised

I'm not going to lie this was a very satisfying story that impressed me more than I expected. I love the dynamic between Josie and Damon. I love the growth he showed. The writing was wonderful and the sex was perfect. Not dragging it out too long, not trying to cram to much in, and most importantly it wasn't one sided. I truly hope you continue writing more about these characters. I'd love to see their early life and their discoveries together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Old_Biker_Dude

Do you not understand what the "NonConsent/Reluctance" tag means? Are you going to go to a story in the "Gay Sex" category and rate it a one because you don't like homosexuality? It's a fucking FICTIONAL STORY which you were MORE THAN ADEQUATELY WARNED to stay away from if stories of this nature upset you. If you're doing this to be an asshole then fuck off, and if you truly don't understand the difference between fiction and real life then you need to get off of the internet and go check yourself into some sort of mental facility immediately.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Good and insightful

conversations and observations. Worth reading. I suppose that the issue of "no means no" does hang in the air; if the stories one reads in the press are anything to go by he now faces possible charges. however she has obviously now decided she wants it with him..... that's what the author is now telling the reader anyway, but what would be the real-life consequence? It all depends on her attitude.

As a story it has interesting depth because of the good dialogue; as a non-consent it is only borderline compared with what that categorisation can include.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 6 years ago
to old biker dude

I too am married to a woman who likes variety and had fantasies of ruff sex and we have a safe work too...if you read the story you know she had a safe word and didn't use it. so no doesn't always mean no if it was mutually agreed on.

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago
Very nice work

Really enjoyed reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fabulous story. Makes you happy they are back together.

Thanks

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

That was truly romantic! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
title?

what's the meaning of the VD in the title?

good story, anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good

"..."Because you were made for me. My dick and your pussy were molded at the same time. No other dick and no other pussy will ever feel like this."

Possibly the best line I've ever read on this site. I've read all of your stories now here and I truly enjoy these. The sex, as erotic as it typically reads, enhances your writing. The storylines and characters are well developed which drives me to want more. This story is a prime example, may be Non-consent but it seems more a tough love romance.

PS - I'm with many others and wish to experience more of The Island series.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 5 years ago
Wow !

You can really write. The build up and fleshing out of the characters was wonderful. The emotion created was just amazing. One of the best on this site. One of the easiest 5's ever. 😊😊😊😊😊

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

My only complaint is that it killed my buzz when I started crying for them.

Five stars for a potently emotional and sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous