Valentine's Day Scrooge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her neck, pleased with the mark he'd left on her neck. Just the sight of it made him hook her legs over his shoulders, pushing her legs back until her knees were touching her chest as he pounded her, her cum making his cock slide in and out of her with ease.

He squeezed her tits as he buried his cock; balls deep, into her pussy. He tilted his head back, groaning as his spilled his semen into the heated depths of her cunt. He'd never cum in a human before, it was amazing. He wanted to do it again.

He collapsed beside her, tucking her in close while they rested. He'd give her a few minutes then have her again. He could already feel his cock stirring back to life with the scent of their lovemaking permeating the air.

They spent the whole night tangled in each other's arms and fucking. Julia awoke sometime after one. She'd missed work, but she didn't care in the least. Just like she didn't care that the bed was broken and she needed to buy another one.

She rolled over, her hand searching for her Cupid, but he was gone. Instead, she found a golden arrow resting on her pillow. She sat up, holding the thing in her hand and wondering just what the hell it meant. Would he be back? Had she dreamed the entire thing?

She got out of bed, leaving the gilded arrow on the bed as she walked into her adjoining bathroom. It was just a half-bath with a toilet and sink. She'd insisted on the size of her bedroom being cut down so the architect could fit a little bathroom upstairs so she wouldn't have to run downstairs every time she needed to use it.

She was a mess, her makeup was hopelessly smudged and her hair was tousled from rolling around and sweating on the bed. She sniffed her hands and arms; she smelled strawberries and champagne again.

She pushed her hair away from her neck and saw a red mark. She leaned in to get a closer look and saw that the mark was a little heart. She hadn't been making it up after all. She decided she needed to call Whitney and apologize for being such a bitch, but she wouldn't tell her, or anyone else, about her Cupid. Maybe, if she was a really good girl, he'd be back to visit her again. She sure hoped so.

12