All Comments on 'Valentine's Day with Work Wife'

by hermes25

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yawn

Wake me up when it's over

KentishKentishabout 12 years ago
Keep going

this needs a follow up!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 12 years ago
Pretty HOT!

I liked the premise - and the story... good sex, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start

Very realistic. This is how relationships develop. Business trips offer opportunity for taking next step with co workers

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Fun

This is a fun story and while I don't condone cheating, sounds like they were both ready to move on.

Romantic1Romantic1about 12 years ago
Been there, done that ...

I loved it, AND it brought back some fond memories of my 'work wife.' I was a road warrior for many years, and she was my client. We quickly discovered each other, and things went from there. Oh, what sweet memories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Perhaps his wife and her husband had lovers,

And that's the reason they didn't want sex with their spouse.

It is a very sweet story, and it didn't seem as if it was about a cheating couple.

In fact, I was wanting them to continue their love affair, and eventually free themselves of their unresponsive spouses and get married to each other.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why do people stay married to people they don't love or have no respect for? I hope this couple dump their wife and husband and actually hoook up permanantly they deserve each other. A marriage with no love or sex is not a marriage at all. As for the story itself? I still don't understand this idea that cheating on Valentines Day is romantic, I guess people will think anything is romantic if it turns them on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This may be my all time favorite. Mainly because it felt very realistic. Please write a new chapter soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous