All Comments on 'Valerie Ch. 06'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG!!

My gods, man, you just trump yourself over and over! I can't believe it... you are AMAZING! Keep up the wonderful stories. I look forward to each and every one!

BTW...Is there really such a depilatory, and what is it?! I need something like that! ;-)

Dani

dweaver999dweaver999about 17 years agoAuthor
About that depilatory

The depilitory described is based on a infomercial I saw some time ago. I have no idea if it is still available or if it even works as described. Your best bet to find it is to try one of those "As Seen on TV" stores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love'em

im addicted to the stories! they are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the whole series is great!!

The whole Valerie series is wonderful, well written, and intensely erotic. Also, a wonderful introduction to the BDSM scene for people who are new to it and still learning the ropes/chains/straps.

XantuXantualmost 16 years ago
Exponential exceleration

Its like my car has no brakes. I can't stop reading... I wonder if I can keep this crazy ride under control. Man is better than anything at the carnival. Thanks xantu

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awe

This entire series so far is.. wow, I lack the words really. I've been up until 4 am for the past few nights reading all the chapters up until this one. I'm hooked on this and crave more. I've loved reading stories about the bdsm lifestyle and my husband and I dabble in it ourselves, though very mildly, but this story puts those to shame. I found myself caring about the characters as if they were people I knew and a desire to be in Val's position while enduring what she has. I think there's a bit of Val in me regarding her desire to please so it's easy to relate to. You've done an incredible job of bringing out the life of a sub. Absolutely fantastic! All I can say is.. thank you Master/Mistress, may I have another?

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
Whoo-ee! You have

wound me up like a cheap watch. Very good work; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't stop

I can't stop reading! I care about the characters and am happy to see Val and Sally get together. I'm worried about Francine and the direction she's taking. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous