Valerie's Adventures in Flashing Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val backed up to me and sat on my lap again, the crotch of her bodysuit was still unsnapped from went I unsnapped it earlier. She reached back and grabbed my cock and lowered her pussy on it. We sat there talking to the kids while I slowly slid in and out of Val. The girl got on the guy's lap and started kissing him. The guy saw me when I reached around Val and grabbed her tits. The guy said sometime to the girl and reached up to grab her tits, she was facing away from me so I couldn't see her tits. Just after I had shot my load deep in Val's cunt, the bubbles stopped. Val got up off my lap and you could now see the bottom of her suit around her waist though the still water. The guy noticed this immediately and then noticed that I was naked.

Val told the couple that it had been a long day and that we were going to go and leave them along. She climbed out of the pool naked from the waist down, she removed the bodysuit, got her towel and started slowly drying off, I grabbed my underwear stood up and climbed naked from the pool. I faced the couple as I dried off. Val and I both wrapped the towels around us and went to our room. When we got to the room we looked out to the hot tub, the bubbles were going again and the boy was behind the girl just a pounding away. Valerie has worn this bodysuit swimming in the ocean a couple of times. But we make sure no little kids are around when Val get wet.

We went home the day after Thanksgiving. Either I ate too much or ate something bad, because I didn't feel good, so Valerie had to drive back home. She wanted to wear the red halter dress back home. No problem there, I said to myself. When she sat behind the wheel she pulled the skirt up to her waist and sat on a towel she had placed there. Once we got out of the parking lot, she removed the halter from behind her neck and folded it in her lap. There she was behind the wheel, topless and skirt around the waist. What a sight! She drove all the way home, in the daylight, just like that. With the occasional hand in her lap teasing herself.

The next time Bill stopped by was about 4 months after my wife first met him. I got a call one night from him, Val was out grocery shopping at the time, he said he would be in town on Friday afternoon. I gave him our address and told him where I would hide the spare house key. I told him to sneak in about 8 PM and that I would not tell Val that he would be in town. Maybe I could arrange for him to catch her in some state of undress. He chuckled and said that sounded like it could be fun.

When 8pm arrived Friday night, I had Valerie lying across my lap wearing only a short t-shirt. I had my fingers slowly playing with her pussy, my reason to her was that I was going to keep her in this state of arousal until we went to bed, but of course the real reason was to have Bill catch us with my fingers deep in her pussy. I was listening for Bill when I hear the key in the door. When he came around the corner into the family room, I motioned him with my free hand to come over to end of the couch above Val's head. I motioned for him to keep quite as I asked Valerie if she minded if I contacted Bill and to try to get together again soon.

She smiled at me and said that she would love that! She would love to be able to fuck two cocks at once again. I nodded at Bill, and when he said "Hi Val." She squealed and jumped off the couch, still bottomless. When Bill and I broke into laughter, she hit both of us in the arm; then gave Bill a big hug. I brought to he attention that she was still naked from the waist down, she grabbed the bottom of her top and removed it. S

he then said, "There, now I'm naked. And I hope I'm not the only naked in 5 minutes." Since all I had on was a pair of jogging shorts, I was naked in 3 seconds; Valerie went over to help Bill get out of his clothes. I about three minutes Bill and I had Valerie lying on her back on the carpet each sucking on a tit and rubbing our hands all over her nakedness. Val ended up sucking and fucking us both until early in the morning hours. We all fell asleep in our king size bed that night. I was awaken about 10am by Valerie sucking on my dick.

Bill was fucking her in the ass as she sucked me. Then we all took showers and had breakfast about noon. We sat in the family room discussing the fun last night and what to do tonight. We decided on dinner and a movie. We were looking in the paper at what movies were playing, when Valerie said that we could come back home and watch porn movies. Bill liked the idea, but asked if there were any porn theaters in town. Val perked up and said she had never been in a porn theater and loved the idea. Val chipped in saying she was told that there was a couple in Pensacola, but it was about a 2-hour drive there. I said that sounded like a plan to me, Bill and Val agreed. We would drive there, find a nice casual restaurant, find a porn theater, and drive back home.

About 4pm we decided to use my pickup truck and leave. Bill and I were wearing t-shirts and shorts; Val wanted to wear a mid-riff bearing, semi-sheer, button-up blouse and a very short button jean skirt. Before we got to the interstate, I told Val that she should unbutton the blouse and let the truckers she he tits. She said, "NO, I have other plans." Just before we got to I-10, she took blouse and skirt off. What a site I'm sure; a pretty naked girl in a pick-up truck sitting between two guys with big grins on their faces.

It didn't take long before Bill or I was fingering her pussy or playing with her tits in daylight on the interstate. I made sure to slow down every time I passed a truck so the driver could get a good look. Valerie reluctantly got dressed when we got to the restaurant we decided to eat at. Valerie left the top two buttons of the four on the blouse unbuttoned and the bottom button of the four on the skirt also unbuttoned while we ate. I kept reaching down and playing with Val's wet pussy during dinner, I couldn't help but tease her.

It was just beginning to get dark when we found the porn theater, we got our tickets went inside, we had to walk through what looked liked a sex store to get to the theater. Val had to check out the store, she loved the monster dildo. It must have been 12 inches long and about 3 inches across, since we didn't have enough extra money with us we decided to get it if we came back again. We went thought the doors in the back of the store and stood still waiting for our eyes to adjust a little, we decided earlier to sit in the center of the theater and just a little towards the front, a little more light to see Val with. Unknown to Bill or me, while we were waiting for our eyes to adjust, Valerie unbuttoned everything except the button at the waist of the skirt. She was on full display as we walked down the isle with me in front of, and Bill behind Val. I found out when Val removed her blouse as we sat down.

Within five minutes of our sitting, about half-a-dozen men moved in for a better look. Of course, Bill and I had our hands all over Val within 15 seconds of sitting down. I known I finger fucked her to at least 2 orgasms and Bill got her off once while she was sucking me off. I'm not sure how long we were there, but when we decided to leave, it was dark outside. When we stood up, Val slipped her blouse on, leaving it completely unbuttoned and the skirt with just the top button done. She walked out through the store and to the truck with every thing showing. As we reached the truck, she removed the blouse and the skirt, climbing in the truck naked. Before we could pull out of the parking lot, she was helping Bill out of his shorts. She straddled Bill facing him, grabbed hold of his cock and impaled herself on it.

She was lost to lust, not caring "who or if" anyone seen her having sex in the front seat of a pick-up on a busy public street. It didn't take long for them to explode. She sat on him for a few minutes calming down before she slipped to the floor between his legs to get him hard again. She looked at me a couple of times, mouthing, "I love you" and throwing me a kiss. When Bill was hard again she climbed back on for a slow easy screw the most of the way home. It was close to midnight when we got home, so Val climbed out of the truck naked and walked calmly in the house. We all had a snack, Val still naked, and before we showered and when to bed in our king size bed. Bill left about noon Sunday but not before sucked him off, "one for the road" she said.

Valerie usually doesn't flash unless I'm around, for my pleasure and her protection. One evening we were sitting in our motel room. When Val said she felt like going for a drive and do a little flashing. She wanted to try some new. She wanted to drive around town nude. I convinced her to let me go along, just incase her go lost. She let me go, but I had to sit in the back and cover up so nobody would see me. She told me where she was, what was going on, and when someone seen her. She drove around about two hours. She even drove into a full service gas station and got gas.

Val said the guy washed the front and side windows slowly while pumping her gas. I peeked and watched as Val put down the window about 3 inches and gave him his money. The guy had a big smile on his face. She has driven around nude half a dozen times now. She has driven herself around nude, alone a few times, but only once in broad daylight. I had to put my car in the shop for repairs and I called her to come pick me up. I was surprised when she pulled up there completely naked. All I said was, "I like your choice of attire. We had better hurry home. You little show off."

I think the most impulsive thing Valerie has done was the day Valerie decided to streak. We were coming back from grocery shopping and were coming up to a construction sight. A lot of men were on break standing near a lunch wagon. Val told me to pull over and stop. I asked her what was up. She told me that she was going to get out here and that I was to drive up to the next corner and wait for her. She removed her t-shirt and short skirt, opened the door and told me to go to the corner. She got out and got behind some bushes as I drove away. When I got to the corner I turned and watched as she came from behind the bushes and ran right through the group of men. They all turned and watched her pretty ass as she ran to the car. When she reached the car she was giggling like a schoolgirl. Val got in the car saying how much fun that was, and that she wish I could have seen the looks on their faces.

I guess the largest number of people to see Val almost naked was two years ago in Key West. We decided to go do for Fantasy Feast at Halloween. Valerie had found a sheer black dress about mid-thigh length. It was a halter dress made from mesh material with little yellow, green, and red flower pattern. The flowers gave a little camouflage appearance, but it was see-thru. I thought she was going to wear this dress at night only. But we decided to go downtown in the middle of the afternoon to find a better parking spot. She didn't give the sheerness a second thought as we got out of the car around 4pm. You could tell she was naked under the dress as you could easily see her breast, bellybutton, and crack of her ass through the dress.

She had shaved her pussy before we had left the motel, so she looked very youthful down there. Val is her early 40's but still passes for someone in there early 30's. Her 38 in. breasts do sag a little, but her 26 in. (almost flat waist) and 36 in. hips still look good. She also has beautiful, thick, shoulder length hair. Val decided to wear a small mask that afternoon, which happen to be a good thing, because there were many pictures taken of Val that afternoon, and many, "looking good" comments also, but I don't remember even one bad comment. After a couple of hours of open exhibitionism, Val told me she was so horny that her legs were slippery wet from her drooling pussy, so we found a semi-private spot so I could finger-fuck her.

After bringing her off, I got some paper napkins and dried her off, although it was only temporary. The crowds started getting bigger and Val said that more and more hands were rubbing her ass and that she was getting worked up again. I also noticed that Val's mid-thigh length dress was now crotch length. While stopped in the crowd, I reached behind her ass and inserted a finger in the wet pussy. She gave me a kiss saying how good that felt. Later we stopped and watched the parade, I reached for her ass again and found half her ass exposed. I asked her did she know her ass was in plain view, and she said it had been for a while, that someone had pulled it up and had rubbed her bare ass and had just left it. She said that it had felt good and that she was so horny that she just didn't care and left it like that, which made her even more horny. I kissed her and rubbed her ass, all the while raising the dress a little more.

I put my arms around her as we watched the parade, then she said someone's hand was on her ass again. I looked behind and saw a young guy about 25 right behind her, I smiled, nodded at him, and winked. I couple seconds later, Val sighed telling me that he just put a finger in her pussy. While standing there this guy brought Val to orgasm. She turned around and told him "THANK YOU, VERY MUCH." We pulled the dress down to where it just barely covered her ass. We spent the next couple of hours walking the streets flashing her ass and/or tits, or sitting in a bar with pussy on display. Val spent the last hour, before we left, with her tits out of her dress and half her ass exposed for anyone to see or photograph, (She still had her mask on. Val said that was one reason she let herself let go so far.)

Valerie had a couple more surprises left for me. About 2 blocks from the car, Valerie removed her dress (leaving her mask on, people were still taking her picture) and gave it to me to carry. It was about 1am, but there were still a lot of people around. When we reach the car, she had me sit in the passenger seat and unzipped me. Then she with the door still open, sucked my dick hard, and climbed on my lap sinking my cock deep in her pussy, I reached over and closed the door (Val told me when we finally got back to the motel, that she had wished I had left it open).

WOW! My lovely was riding my cock, naked in a parked car, as people walked by the sidewalk watching us. When we were finished, Val got out and walked around the car naked (there were still 8 to 10 people standing nearby, after watching us fuck), she then removed her mask, got her keys and drove naked back to the motel, where we fucked each other to exhaustion. Found out next morning that we had forgotten to close the blinds. We wonder if anybody watched us, we hope they did!

Years ago Valerie started keeping a viberator in the car. She loves to use it as we travel. Val claims it makes the time go by faster. But I also know that she like it when some trucker gets to see her using it on herself. We have driven beside a truck while Valerie has her feet on the dash, legs spread wide, and her shoving that big dildo in and out. All the while she is looking and smiling at the trucker. Sometimes she even sticks a finger in her pussy and then sucks on it as the trucker watches.

Valerie has backed off on her flashing these days. Age and kids are beginning to take their toll. But every once in a while, she will still flash her tits to truckers. Just last month we drove back from Jacksonville and all Valerie had on was a mid-thigh length tank top. The armholes were very large, almost to her waist, and the whole sides of her tits were easily visible to anyone who looked over. When she laid the seat back to take a nap, she made sure that the entire tit, nearest the window, was "accidentally" exposed And of course her bush was just a little bit in view, at least to me.

Valerie and I installed an above ground pool in our backyard about three years after we moved in our new house. We also put up an 8 ft. high wooden privacy fence, so we can lounge around the pool nude. We have neighbors about our age on both sides. One day while I was at work, Valerie noticed a movement through the cracks in the fence. One of our neighbors (Tom) was taking a peek through the cracks. Valerie said this gave her an idea. She got up and turned on the shower (which has hot and cold water) that we also had installed in the backyard, and started soaping herself up. She spent extra time between her legs, she said.

All the time making sure she faced in the direction of the fence Tom was looking through. Valerie said she lost control and ended up bringing herself off. We have become good friends with both neighbors. Tom and his wife Tammi have even joined us nude in our pool a couple times.

You should have seen Tom's face when Val told him about the time she caught him watching her through the fence, and asked him if he had enjoyed the show she put on just for him. Valerie said that she's not interested in swapping right now. But if I wanted to do a threesome with Tom and Tammi, she said that it might be fun to watch. She knows I have never been with another women in my life, and said that she still owes me because of Bill. She would like to watch me with another women.

I thank God for giving me the perfect wife. And she can cook too!

12