All Comments on 'Valeriya The Half Breed Ch. 03'

by kitty_siam

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerover 6 years ago
Good Story !

I like it keep it goin' 5*s

tx cracker

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
This is a good place for this story to end.

Our protagonist has died, but maintained her dignity. The story was becoming a litany of degradations and painful injuries. There wasn’t much hope or kindness to the story. Chapter 3 seemed like an even more brutal version of chapters 1 and 2. I cant imagine what chapter 4 might be like. Ending now, with this Pyrrhic victory, seems to make some sense.

kitty_siamkitty_siamover 6 years agoAuthor
This is a good place for this story to end.

Who says that the story is over? *wink*

~ Kitty ~

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 6 years ago
🙁

Fucking hell, this story wasn’t pleasant to read in the slightest... It was well written, but incredibly unpleasant in tone to read, solely made up of a waif of a woman getting the ever-loving fuck out of her by muscle-bound assholes. Yeesh..

kitty_siamkitty_siamover 6 years agoAuthor
🙁

VyresOfTheArt,

This site covers many different fetish styles. This story is written for those that enjoy the ryona style. I get it that you did not like it, and you are in good company because I have had a few complaints on the style and content of this story. This is written for the people that appreciate ryona which is not for everyone.

Thank you for you comments though,

~ Kitty ~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous